I voted!

How do you know she's 16? She could be 13. Would you want your 13 year old posting on this forum?

Sure. The only one who's really concerned about it is you. With the exception of King, Its not like much bawdy talk happens here.

So you would have no problem with a 13 year old daughter posting on this forum?

That says more about you, SM, than you can imagine.

If I had any kids I'd certainly keep them away from you. I'd not want them to learn how to be willfully stupid. :D

Sure. The only one who's really concerned about it is you. With the exception of King, Its not like much bawdy talk happens here.

You mean: "Sure. The only one who's really pretending to be concerned about it is you."

How do you know she's 16? She could be 13. Would you want your 13 year old posting on this forum?

You could be 13.

I think we should ban you for your own safety.

I wrot in "Hugo Chavez" for prez, then voted straight dem for congress, the pac's lied so viciously and relentlessly about the dem candidates and the repub ones were so deplorably oily and shallow, that even if 20% of the gobbidge they accused the dems were true they'd still be saints next the the repubs. Yes on medical marinuana.