Will Trump concede like a human being?

This is really the only question remaining. Tonight when whichever network is first to declare the race for Hillary, then the countdown begins. Will Trump concede tonight or will he drag it out? Will he continue the tradition of the runner-up throwing their support to the President -elect, or will he be the first to not concede properly? It was hilarious to hear Trump getting booed and heckled at his own polling place this morning. You can bet the big baby Trump is seething about that.

Donnie Jr. said his dad will concede if everything went 'fairly'. Leaving doubt and speculation...

I guess we have to wait and see. I am hopeing Trump acts like a grown-up this evening and simply does the right thing. Shows some humility, decency, humanity...

But with Trumps unpredictable behavior and his proven narcissism, anything can happen. IF he has a shred of decency and responsibility, he will concede telling his followers to behave and accept the results, and that we are one country that should remain united and support the winner!

But with the psycho Trump, that is a big IF!

This is really the only question remaining. Tonight when whichever network is first to declare the race for Hillary, then the countdown begins. Will Trump concede tonight or will he drag it out? Will he continue the tradition of the runner-up throwing their support to the President -elect, or will he be the first to not concede properly? It was hilarious to hear Trump getting booed and heckled at his own polling place this morning. You can bet the big baby Trump is seething about that.

Donnie Jr. said his dad will concede if everything went 'fairly'. Leaving doubt and speculation...

I guess we have to wait and see. I am hopeing Trump acts like a grown-up this evening and simply does the right thing. Shows some humility, decency, humanity...

But with Trumps unpredictable behavior and his proven narcissism, anything can happen. IF he has a shred of decency and responsibility, he will concede telling his followers to behave and accept the results, and that we are one country that should remain united and support the winner!

For sure we will find out either way in about 12 hours eastern standard time. Either way, my conflict against corruption of self containment doesn't change. I understand why honesty is the best policy even if one finds themselves nailed to a cross going aginst popularized opinions promising time is a linear force of nature when it is actually an immovable object nothing stays the same while in it.

It makes sense he will not concede, which makes no difference to Hillary, fuck him. What does make a difference is breaking with American tradition, a tradition 200 years old. He wasn't afraid to avoid showing his tax returns, another tradition he broke for America, so I don't see him being man enough to concede.

If he loses he loses why concede? The winner wins no matter what

\

Because for the good of the country, all contenders must urge the unity of all Americans.

This is directly related to the name of the country: UNITED STATES of America.

It is the same reason why when you joined the military, you swore an oath to defend the Nation and its Constitution, not its leader.

If he loses he loses why concede? The winner wins no matter what

\

Because for the good of the country, all contenders must urge the unity of all Americans.

This is directly related to the name of the country: UNITED STATES of America.

It is the same reason why when you joined the military, you swore an oath to defend the Nation and its Constitution, not its leader.

Ha, ha, ha, catch 22. what humans do being characters of manuscripted behavior political rule of law or spiritual ethics of honoring any kind of denial to protect and defend societal evolution geographically by one species separated by theory and theology as guide lines for whose who as ranked by those controlling what is believed generation through generation.

"Oh look...there's a leprechaun..!"

"Oh look....there's a unicorn..!"

"Oh look...there's an alien..!"

"Oh look, there's Bigfoot..!"

"Oh look...trump will win..!"

:D

Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain yelling into a microphone(woman typing into a telepromter) and pulling strings operating what is on stage.

On the other hand, the secret service will pack up and leave his ass unprotected the minute the results are in, so that might compel him to do the right thing

I am not sure where exactly the Secret Service cuts off protection, but it would not take them long to do so.

If he pisses and moans about rigged elections, this will certainly work against any such schemes. No one likes a sore loser.

It has been mentioned that Trump will use his greater popularity and influence to start a media company of some sort. In any event, he will be better known as a result of the campaign, and greater publicity can become bigger bucks.

• 7 months later...

Oops!

Guess you were wrong....

Poor things.

THIS was the BEGINNING of the MELTDOWN and the libTURD "reign of terror" they have been engaging in ever since.

Seems to me, that there in ONLY one solution to end it.

Hell, they've LOST their #1 agitprop "news source" in CNNaganda, so expect their tantrums to escalate into MORE VIOLENCE and MURDERS.

Will the left concede like human beings?

Nope! :)

It makes sense he will not concede, which makes no difference to Hillary, fuck him. What does make a difference is breaking with American tradition, a tradition 200 years old. He wasn't afraid to avoid showing his tax returns, another tradition he broke for America, so I don't see him being man enough to concede.

It took a great many hours for Sec. Clinton to regain her composure and publicly concede her defeat.

I think it quite likely that there is video of Sec. Clinton watching the election returns, after all the election of the first woman President would be a historic event, at least in her mind, worth recording. I think that video, in the unlikely event that it still exists, should be public. The people deserve the entertainment of watching Sec. Clinton's melt down.