Which country should rightwingers defect to?

Some suggestions:

Russia: Putin is a hero to many cons, and they hold Russia's hacking efforts in high regard. Even though Russia's pathetic GDP is equivalent to Italy's, cons value bluster and overestimating your worth. The deep level of corruption and racist Mafia--like culture in Russian government is a plus for rightwingers.

China: no silly labor or pollution law enforcement. Free market paradise in a Communist country, and you can dump your toxic waste into the river without a worry. Capital punishment by shooting is a plus.

Somalia: A true Libertarian's wet dream. Who needs government services? Roving gangs in pickup trucks with machine guns is all you need. Execution of suspected gays on the spot is a plus. Pussy grabbing encouraged, too.

Other suggestions?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Z09, but if you all leave and start your own Country, you can have all the Trickle Down you want, all the trumps and palins you want running your Country, close all schools, Pollute and destroy, start wars, etc etc....just think how happy you'll be

you'll just have to pay for it all

You despise everything this country stands for. You hate half the country, you giggle at the idea of bad things happening to them, you love the idea of innocent people being shot dead - as long as they are black, of course.

You cheer and snicker when your party denies citizens the right to vote, you think anyone you disagree with should simply be declared guilty and jailed, lack of evidence be damned.

You are a traitor.

You despise everything this country stands for. You hate half the country, you giggle at the idea of bad things happening to them, you love the idea of innocent people being shot dead - as long as they are black, of course.

You cheer and snicker when your party denies citizens the right to vote, you think anyone you disagree with should simply be declared guilty and jailed, lack of evidence be damned.

You are a traitor.

I suggest you tell that to the blacks who constantly ( 95+% of the time ) shoot other blacks.

HeyJackass! - Official Site

Russia. They love Putin.

And you gave Trump millions and called Clinton corrupt...

LOL

If Trump wins I am seriously thinking about moving to Canada

I don't think that's going to happen....

And very rarely does anyone leave the country if they don't get their way...

Some suggestions:

Russia: Putin is a hero to many cons, and they hold Russia's hacking efforts in high regard. Even though Russia's pathetic GDP is equivalent to Italy's, cons value bluster and overestimating your worth. The deep level of corruption and racist Mafia--like culture in Russian government is a plus for rightwingers.

China: no silly labor or pollution law enforcement. Free market paradise in a Communist country, and you can dump your toxic waste into the river without a worry. Capital punishment by shooting is a plus.

Somalia: A true Libertarian's wet dream. Who needs government services? Roving gangs in pickup trucks with machine guns is all you need. Execution of suspected gays on the spot is a plus. Pussy grabbing encouraged, too.

Other suggestions?

Wings usually travel in pairs, whereever the right one goes, the left is a mirrorred opposite to keep the body of thought moving in one directive as a whole

global society under the umbrella of humanity.

I don't even know how to respond to that. Anyway, get in line Buckwheat, I want my reparations for the enslavement of my Irish ancestors.

Jim...

Benson is just some kid trying to get attention...

A little like dopelooknow....You know..

The guy that owns a McDonald's with 27,000 customers a day

you mean all the Blacks that the red states brought into America???

I guess this covers it. From Liberal 101 - - - Blacks were brought into America, therefore they must kill each other in Chicago & liberal run cities.

Also known as Liberalogic & Obamalogic.

I also want my fucking reparations.

I guess this covers it. From Liberal 101 - - - Blacks were brought into America, therefore they must kill each other in Chicago & liberal run cities.

Also known as Liberalogic & Obamalogic.

I also want my fucking reparations.

OK - me, too. Men have been fucking women over for thousands of years, far more than your piddly little complaints.

You need to send me about $1,000,000.

OK - me, too. Men have been fucking women over for thousands of years, far more than your piddly little complaints.

You need to send me about $1,000,000.

Hillary is a women's rights advocate - - - she takes money from countries who treat women like barnyard animals.

and your party stands for NOTHING

except Doooped rednecks

Stand to understand what makes results physically self evident, not concepts open to eternal debate everything spaced apart is kinetically connected while now here and nowhere else possible as theorized scientifically and fantasized theologically and mythologically.