LAST CHANCE.. To CLEAN UP Washington...

Electing a CORRUPT Hillary, after 8 years of Obama, Could be more than America can take...

Obama has CORRUPTED the IRS, the DOJ, and Politicized EVERY ASPECT of the Government... THIS is NOT how a Democracy is supposed to work.. 4 more years of this, and America might NEVER recover.

THIS could be the LAST CHANCE to clean up the CORRUPTION, the GRAFT, and the DYSFUNCTION that IS Washington, DC...

For the LOVE of America... We CAN NOT elect Hillary Clinton !

How many hours a day do you watch Foxaganda and listen to gop Hate radio for Idiots?

I watch ALL the News Sources, and READ a LOT... my information comes from a VARIETY of sources... Liberal AND Conservative. THEN, when I apply a little common sense to EVERYTHING that I have seen, heard, and read, the TRUTH begins to emerge...

AND, that TRUTH is NOT what you LEFT WING KOOKS have been LED to believe...

YOU believe WHATEVER the Democrat Party TELLS you to believe... YOU are ALL MORONS I'm sad to say... I REALLY AM... because the FATE of America hangs in the balance !!

Dysfunction in Congress is due to the voters electing fools to the Senate and House who refuse to compromise and do their jobs properly, the origins of this can be traced to the Constitution, which is designed to prevent meaningful change from taking place, not any president. A parliamentary system and direct voter participation, as exists in Canada, NZ and Australia works far better.

We are stuck with a defective system, and professionals who really understand it have proven incapable of making it work. Believing that an uneducated egomaniac like Trump could fix it is like hiring the guy who does your lawn to cook a gourmet meal for two dozen.

We will be most fortunate if this Big Swinging Dick fails to win the election.

Dysfunction in Congress is due to the voters electing fools to the Senate and House who refuse to compromise and do their jobs properly, the origins of this can be traced to the Constitution, which is designed to prevent meaningful change from taking place, not any president. A parliamentary system and direct voter participation, as exists in Canada, NZ and Australia works far better.

We are stuck with a defective system, and professionals who really understand it have proven incapable of making it work. Believing that an uneducated egomaniac like Trump could fix it is like hiring the guy who does your lawn to cook a gourmet meal for two dozen.

We will be most fortunate if this Big Swinging Dick fails to win the election.

The DYSFUNCTION in Washington is due to wealthy elitist interests that ARE NOT the interests of the American people... so, the big money (both Democrat and Republican) buy off Congressmen, who SAY whatever they have to to get elected, and THEN do what the Rich special interests TELL them to do...

THAT is the BASIS of the CORRUPTION...

Do you THINK that will be resolved by electing their #1 Poster Girl? Hillary IS the Problem... SHE IS the CORRUPTION, SHE IS the DECEIT and LIES...

A Vote for Hillary SOLIDIFIES, possibly BEYOND REPAIR, the Corruption that is Washington...

There is ALWAYS, before any sort LIFE CHANGING Historical event, a POINT UP TO WHICH a PEOPLE can save themselves... BEYOND that point (the point of NO RETURN), you just have to accept your fate... THIS might be one of those POINTS in History !!

Trump has neither the ability nor the desire to make Washington work or to improve the lives of the vast majority of ignorant saps and retards that voted for him. He simply wants to be the Big Swinging Dick of Planet Earth.

In a figurative not a literal sense, of course. The guy is pushing 70 and has teensy hands.

How many hours a day do you watch Foxaganda and listen to gop Hate radio for Idiots?

It is obvious you spend every waking moment loathing being self contained by your own skin and it shows your contempt for everyone that does enjoy being alive as one of a kind.

Not one of a mind hoping self containment to the moment here isn't real and their adopted reality will allow them to escape living after they die to exist as an eternal entity of intellect beyond their skin.

Fooled cradle to grave trying to make sure those that do understand have no say against everyone believing now isn't Eternity physically spacing everything apart only within the moment here. Know what separates kinetic results and potential differences of opinions about what life could become after dead and living a lifetime is either a gift or a curse.

123...Let me know when your party finds Hillary guilty of something

vs these BOGUS republiKKKan witch hunts for 30 years...and you wonder why the Country and WORLD hate your Criminal Lying party

Hillary IS Guilty of GROSS CARELESSNESS in regard to the e0,ails and the espionage act... and THAT is the STANDARD that should have INDICTED HER... NOT intent !!

The FACT that the DOJ and the FBI have been CORRUPTED, is JUST ANOTHER reason why Washington NEEDS TO BE DRAINED, and RE-MADE !!

LAST CHANCE to CLEAN UP Washington...

What I said: If Trump takes this election, our country may have a shot at climbing out of the hole; if not, I expect America will continue to flounder - continue to be sold out - continue to circle the drain - continue to have it's life blood drained away; and eventually cease to be the greatest nation in recorded history. My time is winding down; but I had the privilege of growing up & seeing the very best of America; and now, I am seeing the very worst. Great nations - civilizations have come & gone; we are no different. Anyway, Trump got my vote. Whatever happens, I will poke along through the rest of my days in relative comfort. It really would be nice though, to see America get a fresh start. Say what you will, we have needed a clean slate for a long long time.