The Fight Is Just Beginning

If you think Trump is bad, think again. Trump is a scumbag but there are many members of the Republican party that are far far worse. Trump is a reflection of the deplorables and the US has a lot of deplorables. The religious and alt-right are the Nazis of our time. I will take it a step further. Hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews. Germans killed 6 million Jews so when the allies dropped fire bombs on Germany they earned it. And when the allies killed 3 million Germans during the occupation the Germans earned it.

quote-i-offer-nothing-more-than-simple-f

It would be nice if we could just kill off all the traitors but until a purge is officially declared I would not advocate it nor would I be a part of it but then again this is a reflection of my own personal morality. I also believe we can fix this without massive bloodshed. IMO we should try to co-opt the deplorables the what the GOP co-opted the tea party.

CKCSZZjUcAA93qL.jpg

Trump is a rodeo clown playing rope a dope and running interference for the oligarchs. They are the command and control and there are not very many of them. Think of what 20 or 30 SEAL teams could do to the criminal power elite if a couple of generals became patriotic enough to go rogue! It would probably only take a few stealth Mafia style hits to get them to give up their wealth. Scumbags are only motivated by two things... fear and money.

Stand and deliver.

Reach for the sky

Stand and deliver

Your money or you die.

They will deliver with the right motivation!

This story proved it to me. The was a kid around 14 who was being picked on at school by a group of rich kid bullies. When he and his family complained to the principal they were pretty much ignored and the bullying got worse. This kid and a friend of his got one of the bullies alone and told him this, "If you don't knock it off I'm going to set your house on fire and when you and your family come running out I'm going to kill you all." The bullying stopped.

Some of us obey the law because we know that most laws are good we are moral people. Others obey the law out of fear of being punished. The criminal elite is immoral and above the law.

We can bitch about congress until we are blue in the face but we need to realize that the congressmen and senators most of them are high paid whores and are the heads of most of the government agencies with the FDA being one of the most corrupt.

We need the police and military on our side and we need to co-opt as many CONS as we can otherwise it will get bloody. We have to remain vigilant and on guard. We need to protect the constitution so that it can protect us.

While it is satisfying beating up the CON scum here, let's take the show on the road!

StatueLiberty460.jpg

You like Paine? I'm gonna show you pain.

Get your affairs in order

Don't worry Bitch you will be safe in prison... maybe.

Former NFL Player Bryan Robinson Reportedly Died While Having ...
dailysnark.com › Sports › Football

Jun 16, 2016 - Former NFL Player Bryan Robinson Reportedly Died While Having ... Juice poppers (supplements used to relax muscles during anal sex).

SFCC :: Ask Dr. K : Miscellaneous - Tearing from anal sex

They love raping you chubby fat White bitches. Hey, you already have tits!

anal_fissure.jpg

Don't worry Bitch you will be safe in prison... maybe.

Former NFL Player Bryan Robinson Reportedly Died While Having ...

dailysnark.com Sports Football

Jun 16, 2016 - Former NFL Player Bryan Robinson Reportedly Died While Having ... Juice poppers (supplements used to relax muscles during anal sex).

SFCC :: Ask Dr. K : Miscellaneous - Tearing from anal sex

They love raping you chubby fat White bitches. Hey, you already have tits!

anal_fissure.jpg

What am I going to prison for? You make no sense.

It would be nice if financially struggling rightwingers finally realized that the source of their economic woes comes from Republican policies, not because of blacks or immigrants.

It's like that Bill Maher quote -- the Republicans are stuffing a giant duffle bag of stolen cash into the trunk of a car; your typical rightwinger sees this and says, here, let me help you with that!

Unfortunately, Republicans will continue to milk these idiots dry.