Last Poll Before the Election Just Came Out

Clinton Leads by 6 Points

Monday, November 07, 2016

Most expect Clinton to win, few believe system is rigged

West Long Branch, NJ - Hillary Clinton is currently ahead of Donald Trump by 6 points among likely voters. This is down from the 12 point lead she had in mid-October but slightly larger than the 4 point lead she had in September. Very few voters, though, say that they have changed their vote because of breaking news in the last several days. The latest Monmouth University Poll also finds the vast majority of voters believe that the election outcome will be determined fairly rather than because the system was rigged.

Currently, 50% of likely voters support Clinton and 44% back Trump, with 4% supporting Libertarian Gary Johnson and 1% backing Jill Stein of the Green Party. Clinton held a larger 50%+ to 38% lead before the final presidential debate in mid-October and a slimmer 46% to 42% edge right before the first debate in late September.

Only 4% of registered voters say they learned something in the past ten days that caused them to change their vote. The major movement was a drop in the number of undecided and third party votes and an increase in Trump support.

"A key finding in the poll is that Clinton's vote share continues to hover near the 50 percent mark while Trump's support has been more volatile," said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_110716/

Kisses is afraid to take a stand on anything.

What a coward.

No, I'm not, and pardon me if I laugh at your "take a stand" comment, considering you defend liberals making homophobic slurs while pretending to be self-righteous against racism.
Learn to have equal footing on something before making such hollow indignations.

In 1945 Okinawa, the citizens committed suicide by jumping off a cliff, because the Japanese propaganda had them believe the American "invaders" were going to rape and kill them all.

Turns out they had it wrong. All wrong.

"It's like deja vu all over again" -Yogi Berra

Suckers.

No, I'm not, and pardon me if I laugh at your "take a stand" comment, considering you defend liberals making homophobic slurs while pretending to be self-righteous against racism.

Learn to have equal footing on something before making such hollow indignations.

Quote me where I "defended liberals making homophobic slurs."

You really are a dumbass liar.

Quote me where I "defended liberals making homophobic slurs."

You really are a dumbass liar.

Oh, come on. It was just two days ago.
Your liberal friend going around calling other posters Homo's and you wanted to claim I was picking on her? It was quite moronic on your part.

Yeah neither is Golfboy

I don't know who that is.

Kisses loves to make false accusations against others so he can burst into hysterical faked tears about being victimized.

Your obsession with me continues, I see.

Your obsession with me continues, I see. [/b]

Your obsession continues I see.

ROTFLMFAO!!! I say you love to make false accusations against others so you can weep and play victim, and then you do precisely that.

ROTFLMFAO!!!