The rw myth of voter fraud

There has never been, in thirty yrs of recordkeeping,a single verified, bone fide, adjudicated case of "voter fraud".

Not...one.

There's been a ton of election fraud...virtually all by republicans, but zero voter fraud.

It's impossible for an illegal to vote once, it's impossible for a citizen to vote more than once.

No voter fraud, and none can be shown.

it's impossible for a citizen to vote more than once.

Are you sure? My daughter moved to a different county just over two years ago (purchased a home), notified everyone, terminated utilities and changed her address. However, if you go to those counties web sites she is still listed as a registered voter in both counties. Since she still has her old drivers license (changed the address online) she could...if she wanted...vote once in each county. Now, the polling places are separated by a 90 minute drive so there would not be time to hit both locations in two hours tomorrow...but early voting makes that easy.

dano bivins

• 30,200 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

That's exactly what I was saying, when your number comes up, if it's your turn you must report to the hospital to have your kidney or liver extracted to save another American's life. We can get by fine with one kidney or part of a liver, it regenerates.

You can claim you would kill anyone that tries, but good luck against a swat team and all the govts resources. After a few examples, /no one is going to tryto backslide.

Believe me, when your neighbors have to be on the list they won't tolerate you backing out, they'll help the authorities get you.

This is doable, it's fair, and it demonstRates patriotism, solidarity, a sense of social responsibility.

My Congressman responded that he will draft / a resolution.

CINCINNATI – A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past.Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson’s plea.During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson – from witness harassment to theft to assault – as Richardson stood before him.

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released.At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to “welcome her back” and applaud her.They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.

Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie.

Woman Voted 6 Times for Obama, But Justice Department Won’t Press Charges

Melowese Richardson Vote FraudRemember this name: Melowese Richardson. This woman committed vote fraud by voting for president Barack Obama six times. She then confessed to it on camera.

Richardson has a long history of criminal conduct going back to the 1980s.

For example, when her brother stole another person’s property, she threatened to kill the victim to silence the victim and protect her brother. She was eventually charged with intimidation.

Around the same time, she got a DUI and was put on probation.

Later, while she was on probation, she beat up two different victims on two different occasions. She kicked one of them in the back, head, and eye.

In 1993, she was caught shoplifting.

And most recently, she committed voter fraud by voting for Obama six different times.

The judge, who was well-acquainted with Richardson’s criminal history, sentenced her to five years in prison. Here is the video from when she was sentenced:

We know exactly who is voting.

As I said, if you want to seriously challenge my fact, vague anecdotes and speculations wln't do it, you need facts.

You are the one saying it is impossible for a citizen to vote twice and impossible for a non-citizen to vote...show us EXACTLY how you know those two things to be factually true.

Also, prove we know EXACTLY who is voting. I will admit we know who, on the roles, had a vote cast in their name...but prove that the person who actually cast the vote was that person.

There has never been, in thirty yrs of recordkeeping,a single verified, bone fide, adjudicated case of "voter fraud".

Not...one.

There's been a ton of election fraud...virtually all by republicans, but zero voter fraud.

It's impossible for an illegal to vote once, it's impossible for a citizen to vote more than once.

No voter fraud, and none can be shown.

Of course, two filthy, criminal, traitorous CONS have tried to vote twice in this election.

Both got caught, because cons are morons.

Then why was Isabel posting a case where a republican voter might be prosecuted for voting twice?

She tried. She got caught.

You are the one saying it is impossible for a citizen to vote twice and impossible for a non-citizen to vote...show us EXACTLY how you know those two things to be factually true.Also, prove we know EXACTLY who is voting. I will admit we know who, on the roles, had a vote cast in their name...but prove that the person who actually cast the vote was that person.

I need not prove a negative. I pointed out that there's never been a case of voter fraud, all you have to do to refute me is find some. Like I challenged.

As for knowing who voted, if someone votes, no matter if they're who the rolls say, they cannot vote twice.