Republicans admit they are Losers: Florida going Hillary

Lacking the ability to rig elections or rely on the Supreme Court for a Win, with the level playing field the Democrats are finally winning elections in Florida. That is what Johnson refers to below when he says "great statewide operation."

Florida voters surged to the polls on Sunday, shattering all-time turnout records in at least three of the battleground state’s most populous and heavily Democratic counties on the final day of early voting.

Victory in Florida is essential for Republican nominee Donald Trump to have any chance of winning the White House. But analysts said the voters who turned out in historic numbers this weekend have likely given Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, a critical edge heading into Election Day.

I do believe this thing is tracking towards a Clinton victory,” wrote Steve Schale, a respected Florida Democratic strategist who has been following early returns closely.

A Republican consultant in the state, David Johnson, said he believed Clinton could win by as much as three points, thanks in part to the shortcomings of his own party’s get-out-the-vote efforts.

“We used to have a great statewide operation,” Johnson told the Naples Daily News. “Now I’m not convinced that’s going on, because I don’t see the evidence. And I see it on the Democrats’ and their allies’ side.”

Funny Trump's staff took his twitter account away from him because they feared he'd continue to stay stupid stuff.

He can't handle a twitter account but we're supposed to trust him with the nuclear codes.

Ha ha haha ha ha ha ha

That was a good line by Obama. Hillary is Killing Trump in Florida.

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

NBC News/SM Clinton +7

General Election: NBC News/SM Clinton +6

Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Quinnipiac Clinton +1

FOX 13/Opinion Savvy*

11/1 - 11/2 603 LV 4.0 49 45 Clinton +4

Gravis 10/31 - 10/31 1195 RV 2.2 51 49 Clinton +2

CNN/ORC 10/27 - 11/1 773 LV 3.5 50 49 Clinton +1

Oh is that right? You say that but 1.25 million independents came out and they aren't being analyzed. Looks like they are breaking for Trump 65-35.

Among independents, Trump gets 43 percent to Clinton’s 41 percent in a head-to-head contest. By a narrow margin, they opted for Obama over Romney in 2012.” Hispanics alone take in 17% of the state vote to counter the small independents for Trump. So I don't see independents saving much for Trump as close as the numbers already are, and the possibility of past election forecasts.

Lacking the ability to rig elections or rely on the Supreme Court for a Win, with the level playing field the Democrats are finally winning elections in Florida. That is what Johnson refers to below when he says "great statewide operation."

Florida voters surged to the polls on Sunday, shattering all-time turnout records in at least three of the battleground state’s most populous and heavily Democratic counties on the final day of early voting.

Victory in Florida is essential for Republican nominee Donald Trump to have any chance of winning the White House. But analysts said the voters who turned out in historic numbers this weekend have likely given Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, a critical edge heading into Election Day.

I do believe this thing is tracking towards a Clinton victory,” wrote Steve Schale, a respected Florida Democratic strategist who has been following early returns closely.

A Republican consultant in the state, David Johnson, said he believed Clinton could win by as much as three points, thanks in part to the shortcomings of his own party’s get-out-the-vote efforts.

“We used to have a great statewide operation,” Johnson told the Naples Daily News. “Now I’m not convinced that’s going on, because I don’t see the evidence. And I see it on the Democrats’ and their allies’ side.”

It is entertaining watching 6 degrees of corrupted deflection trying to keep honesty silent within rule of law and social justification(mob rules).

Was she hot? His wife is hot and rich

Remember the scandal during the McCain campaign when his wife was caught kissing some guy at a sporting event in the bleachers?? lol She must be hot.

I predict that TheDonT will never, ever concede.

Yes, a recount is likely. Poor Florida has to pay for it.

Actually these numbers are great for Trump. The democrats are down from 2012. In 2012 they held a 2.3% lead in early voting. On election day Obama won by 0.88%. Your numbers correspond to about a 1.4% edge if everybody votes their party and we treat independents as 50/50 (meaning ignored.) Based on 2012, the shift was 1.42% during election. Right now if the same behavior happens as 2012 Trump wins Florida narrowly.

Speaking of losers looks like Goofy ran away again knowing his ass is grass tomorrow.

How funny is that!

His apology will show us all what an ass he is.

I predict that TheDonT will never, ever concede.

My point precisely. Nothing is ever The Donald's fault.

" If I win the system works, if I lose the election is rigged."

I think you're right Xman the whiny little bitch won't have the balls to concede.

"We are losers". Signed republicans

There is that we again written as republicans. Don't judge a book by its cover or title.

words may define what is believed but they(words) don't accurate describe what is taking place currently as a total sum of everything included everywhere, other than keeping history about which type of corruption lasts longest socially.

means of dividing understanding come in packages of institutional authority, academia training disciples of distraction, distortion, disruption, destruction along sides of spiritual wings, political feet, economic might, philosophical symbolism, psychological sense of superior or inferior social positions of citizenship or membership among ideologies.

Blah blah blah.

We are pathetic losers. Signed, republicans

What are republicans? If you say people, which people? You follow divisions of separating ancestors by physical shape and form rather than positions of ancestry alone, why?

What does race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, political favor, spiritual conviction, economic status, social position in directed society, academic notions of anything is possible but individually understanding how Eternity produces individudal eternal results as living here now all the time?

You are a career denier never wanting to understand more than you were trained to believe, that makes you a social coward, not a genetic reproduction of self evident kinetic displacement.

Just to point out 6 degrees of physical kinetic separation male or female, child, adult, parent, as the stages of becoming grandparents or more depends on the children reproduced to keep the species presently occupying the food chain of events taking place now as it occurs in plain sight, but not through planed philosophies followed by hope, faith, and bribary, real doesn't matter and the core of Eternity is beyond the moment here eternally out of mind but within instinctive navigating by individuals spaced apart.

Schooled to deny, doesn't teach knowing what is being denied historically.