The Dirty Filthy Old Man

The World now knows what to expect from Trump. Would you leave your kids with this sex pervert for the weekend? Cons would.

Plenty of other questionable stories about Trump remain. Several former contestants in his pageants—including several teenagers—say Trump barged into changing rooms while they were naked or partially naked. Trump denies that, yet he bragged of doing just that in an interview with Howard Stern. Another woman claims she saw Trump looking up women’s skirts at a restaurant in the 1990s. In a bizarre 1992 clip, Trump says of a 10-year-old visiting Trump Tower, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Even before the release of a 2005 video in which he boasted about sexually assaulting women—“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything,” he said, as well as “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything”—there’s a long line of allegations against Trump. Jill Harth says Trump assaulted her in the 1990s. Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump once suggested he had raped her, though she has since recanted her story. Former Miss Utah Temple Taggart said he kissed her on the lips inappropriately. But since the release, more women have come forward. Two told The New York Times that Trump had assaulted them, one saying he tried to put his hand up her skirt on a flight in the 1970s and another saying he forcibly kissed her. A Florida woman says Trump groped her. A former People reporter recounted an alleged assault at his Mar-a-Lago debate, and says he told her, “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” Several former teen pageant contestants said Trump walked in on them while they were naked or partially dressed.

The Boston Globe’s Matt Viser reports on the mess of the American Dream pageant in 1992. After years of attending beauty pageants—Trump seems to have always enjoyed the company of beautiful, scantily clad women—he decided he wanted to get in on the business himself, meeting with George Houraney and Jill Harth, a couple that ran the American Dream pageant. It was an ill-fated effort. Harth and Houraney alleged that Trump started making passes at her almost immediately. On one occasion, Trump allegedly asked them to bring some models to a party. Harth alleges Trump groped her at the party. In a limo afterward, another model said she heard him say that “all women are bimbos” and most “gold diggers.” Trump reportedly joined another model in bed, uninvited, late at night. On other occasions, he forced Harth into bedrooms and made passes at her, she said. But after the contest, Trump broke off dealings. Harth sued Trump, alleging sexual misbehavior, while the couple together sued him for breach of contract. In the suit, they also alleged that Trump had kept black women out of the pageant.

The upshot: The couple settled with Trump for an unannounced sum, and Harth dropped her suit. Trump has denied all the allegations. But it wasn’t Trump’s last turn in the pageant business. A few years later, he bought the Miss Universe pageant, which also includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA. “Honestly, when I bought [Miss Universe], the bathing suits got smaller and the heels got higher and the ratings went up,” he boasted to Vanity Fair later. In 2012, he won a $5 million suit against a former contestant who claimed the contest was rigged. By 2015, he operated Miss Universe as a joint venture with NBC, but after he slurred Mexican immigrants at his campaign launch, Univision and NBC both announced they would not air the pageant. Trump bought out NBC’s share, then promptly sold the company. He sued Univision but settled in February. The terms were undisclosed.

Actually you've posted more crude statements yourself...

Want a list Shinato?

Hmm, yes!!! Got a list Zo??

The hard core, partisan element of the republican party are backing and endorsing a dirty old man for president.

The prediction we liberals made many times over the years has been demonstrated in spades...many repubs will vote for ANYBODY @s long as they have an ® after their name.

They have zero morals or regard for our country.

You ask everyone for blow jobs all the time....

You talk about other posters wives....

You use every possible slang sexual impression on the book...

And you claim to be in your 70's and fought in Vietnam.....????

Yeah right

You ask everyone for blow jobs all the time....

You talk about other posters wives....

You use every possible slang sexual impression on the book...

And you claim to be in your 70's and fought in Vietnam.....????

Yeah right

No Zo, you claim you have a list, so produce it or admit you are lying.

The hard core, partisan element of the republican party are backing and endorsing a dirty old man for president.

The prediction we liberals made many times over the years has been demonstrated in spades...many repubs will vote for ANYBODY @s long as they have an ® after their name.

They have zero morals or regard for our country.

They would sleep with their grandmother if it meant a vote for Trump, bunch of inbred pieces of shit.

Z once posted that he'd like to "send all those n#*gers back to Africa"...I never took him seriously after that.

I don't use the N word..

Can you show me my post?

I can show you a classic from you.....

dano bivins

• 30,200 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

That's exactly what I was saying, when your number comes up, if it's your turn you must report to the hospital to have your kidney or liver extracted to save another American's life. We can get by fine with one kidney or part of a liver, it regenerates.

You can claim you would kill anyone that tries, but good luck against a swat team and all the govts resources. After a few examples, /no one is going to tryto backslide.

Believe me, when your neighbors have to be on the list they won't tolerate you backing out, they'll help the authorities get you.

This is doable, it's fair, and it demonstRates patriotism, solidarity, a sense of social responsibility.

My Congressman responded that he will draft / a resolution.

Here's an example Shintao...

shintao

54,831 posts

Location:Delta, pool, patio, fireplace, bar, surround sound & LED lighting

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:34 PM

Let her throw Melanie's bare cunt on the www and watch him whine. This guy is really a dumb shit that can't think through the consquesnces of his own actions/

Here's another Shintao..

And you question Trump's actions?

shintao

54,831 posts

Location:Delta, pool, patio, fireplace, bar, surround sound & LED lighting

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:46 AM

Sorry fagot, all lies written by some cunt licking whore named Annette. Now run along and suck your cock, you goat fucking assclown.

All debunked!!!!