A friend need helps to understand

Today this bad ass #nastywoman voted early ... My vote definitely is for my children, for women's rights, for my Hispanic heritage, for my African American husband (bad ass hombre) #ClintonKaine2016 ????...this is a comment a friend of mine made on Facebook, and some of her friends got mad ...can you help with ur comments?

Today this bad ass #nastywoman voted early ... My vote definitely is for my children, for women's rights, for my Hispanic heritage, for my African American husband (bad ass hombre) #ClintonKaine2016 ...this is a comment a friend of mine made on Facebook, and some of her friends got mad ...can you help with ur comments?

Mention, Hillary is a women's rights advocate - - -who takes money from countries who treat women like barnyard animals.

Saudis behead woman for practicing witchcraft - USATODAY.COM

I Hillary, stand for women's rights; except for the women who live in countries who hand me money.

Her friend is calling her racist and also says she spread hate with that comment.

Everyone ( EVERYONE !!! ) has some bias - racism - anger & hate in them. Only a hypocrite would deny it.

• For instance: I am angry that our public taxpayer funded public schools, will not teach the fact that in the 1600s, Irish slaves were sent to the Americas. All I hear is the constant crying the blues about black slavery. So, there sits the hypocrisy ( one hypocrisy ).

Do you believe the entire truth about slavery should be taught? Or should it be liberal cherry picking?

I do not wish to get too far off track; but take the time to digest this.

Very interesting, I love to learn and didn't know about this , I always heard is a racism thing , but now I have open my eyes , Ty

That lady woked up today at 5:30 am , to text my friend and says she was one of a kind for her , but not anymore, now she is just a racist and she doesn't allow her kids be friends with hers also ?

Today this bad ass #nastywoman voted early ... My vote definitely is for my children, for women's rights, for my Hispanic heritage, for my African American husband (bad ass hombre) #ClintonKaine2016 ...this is a comment a friend of mine made on Facebook, and some of her friends got mad ...can you help with ur comments?

When you vote to save social identity, you cast yourself into intellectually defined people as projected academically and artistically recognized as someone that doesn't care how life actually operates naturally..

Today this bad ass #nastywoman voted early ... My vote definitely is for my children, for women's rights, for my Hispanic heritage, for my African American husband (bad ass hombre) #ClintonKaine2016 ????...this is a comment a friend of mine made on Facebook, and some of her friends got mad ...can you help with ur comments?

Tell her to not waste her breath and ignore them.

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

Obama gets together with his Old White Straight Male NRA supporting Christian Club.

22obama-600_zpslon0tbdu.jpg

My friend is such a sweet positive person, and that friend got to her, she feels horrible and don't know what to do , I personally don't like Hillary at all but I respect everybody's points of view.

Positive about what? her beliefs? what does she understand completely where there is nothing more to guess about while including everything that exists in plain sight?

By the way, I don't completely believe you either. New screen name same old tactics.