Janet Reno dead.

The cons celebrate the death here. The compassionate conservatives. She was a great public servant, with never a hint of corruption.

She would've been justified storming the waco compound and taking out the child molesting criminals, but she waited for them to get hungry and miserable enuf to surrender...instead the murderous perverts set fire to their own compound.

The cons celebrate the death here. The compassionate conservatives. She was a great public servant, with never a hint of corruption.

She would've been justified storming the waco compound and taking out the child molesting criminals, but she waited for them to get hungry and miserable enuf to surrender...instead the murderous perverts set fire to their own compound.

Fuck her. She sent Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba and Cuban Americans like me won't forget. She is the first Hillary surrogate sent to hell. Good riddance.

She did her best, but the FBI and ATF were not prepared to deal with a nut like David Koresh. As a result of the deaths at Waco, these confrontations have not reoccurred, and Reno is to thank for this. She madce major changes in the ATF and FBI to make sure that no more of these confrontations resulted in innocent people being killed.

Elian Gonzalez was returned to his father as the law required and no one was hurt. The Posse Comitatus in Montana was ended peacefully. Only one guy, who stupidly refused to drop his gun was killed in Oregon.

Janet Reno was a good Attorney General, one of the best.

We oughta sent YOU back to Cuba. You want a conservative up[rising, go uprise in your own damned country and leaver ours alone. We don't need you here,

Really.

I remember Elian's father as he was getting on the plane to go back home, after rescuing his son from the Miami Cuban mafia.

The reporter asked him if he wanted to defect so he could be free. His contemptuous lip curl was genuine. "You have no concept of "freedom", and you ask me this stupid question? My son will be more free in kooba than you have ever been."

I cHeered him. And Elian has lived a good life and had all his needs and desires fulfilled..in safety..ever since.

...She would've been justified storming the waco compound and taking out the child molesting criminals, but she waited for them to get hungry and miserable enuf to surrender...instead the murderous perverts set fire to their own compound.

dano...I am not going to piss on her grave or anything BUT she did what she was told what to do.

As a good Catholic I will keep her in my prayers tonight along with all the souls that perished that fateful day.

She did her job and her duty. She didn't need anyone to tell her her job.

The BD's set fire to their compound, then methodically shot all the women and children. Proven with forensic evidence and crime scene reconstruction.

The BD's were to blame.

Really.

I remember Elian's father as he was getting on the plane to go back home, after rescuing his son from the Miami Cuban mafia.

The reporter asked him if he wanted to defect so he could be free. His contemptuous lip curl was genuine. "You have no concept of "freedom", and you ask me this stupid question? My son will be more free in kooba than you have ever been."

I cHeered him. And Elian has lived a good life and had all his needs and desires fulfilled..in safety..ever since.

Yeah, that proves you are a complete dumb shit who buys into communist propaganda. Janet Reno dead. Now she can feel what the Waco people felt for all eternity. The devil still has plans for Hillary.

Ah yes, Janet Reno.

Let’s not forget she told the nation that the Justice Department conducted a "thorough review" of the facts in the Ron Brown death investigation and concluded that there was no evidence of a crime. Kind of like Comey just did, right? But I ask you … how "thorough" could that review have been when no one from the Justice Department or FBI interviewed the military pathologists or military photographer who blew the whistle in the case … who said it looked like Brown might have been shot in the head?

During the investigation of Chinagate, Filegate and Emailgate back in the 90s, Judicial Watch discovered that Cheryl Mills (the same Cheryl Mills now implicated in Servergate) withheld documents in violation of court orders. Judge Royce Lamberth went so far as to call Cheryl Mills' participation in the matter "loathsome." Eventually, she admitted to the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee that she (and White House Counsel Jack Quinn) had withheld documents from the court for 15 months, including a memo suggesting Clinton wanted the $1.7 million White House Office Data Base illegally shared with the DNC. As a result, Representative David McIntosh, on that committee, sent Attorney General Janet Reno a referral involving perjury and obstruction of justice charges against Mills. And of course, Reno did absolutely nothing about it. Not a damn thing. Let’s not forget that, as we eulogize this woman and ponder Comey's dereliction of duty.

Then there is the LaBella memo, one of the most damning documents ever written about the Clinton administration. An FBI agent named Charles La Bella prepared it for DOJ head Janet Reno after looking into the connections between campaign contributions, foreign influences and administration actions in Chinagate. In the 100 page memo, La Bella wrote to Reno: " [A] pattern [of events] suggests a level of knowledge within the White House -- including the President's and First Lady's offices -- concerning the injection of foreign funds into the reelection effort." The memo argued that an independent counsel should be appointed to carry on the investigation. But Janet Reno rejected that recommendation and then refused to release the memo to the public or Congress. She rejected the recommendation despite the fact that FBI-Director Freeh testified that the public knows only about one per cent of what the FBI knows about the Chinagate scandal. No folks, let’s not forget any of that as we listen to DemocRATS wax on and on about how wonderful Janet Reno was in her day … how well she *served* this country.

And let’s not forget what Janet Reno did about Mark Middleton. He was an Arkansas lawyer, longtime confidant of President Clinton and a former high-level White House aide, who was, according to Johnny Chung, one of those identified by General Gee Shengdi as receiving money ... $500,000 dollars … from the Communist Chinese. When asked in the House committee hearings on campaign finance abuses that occurred in 1996 whether he conspired with government officials in China or elsewhere to illegally funnel contributions to the Democratic National Committee or the Clinton-Gore re-election campaign, Middleton took the 5th Amendment 28 times … the highest ranking Clinton administration official to do so in Chinagate. And Janet Reno did NOTHING about that. Not a damn thing. Let’s not forget that.

Let’s not forget Reno’s involvement in the Foster Case coverup. It’s documented fact that Foster's secretary, Deborah Gorham, said that an unmailed letter from Foster to Janet Reno, which was in his safe before his death, disappeared the night he died … the night that Hillary’s people ransacked and looted the office despite Park Police requests to seal the office as possible crime scene. What sort of envelope would have been addressed to Janet Reno, head of the Department of Justice, that was important enough that Hillary staff would steal it? Something perhaps that would have incriminated her in Whitewater crimes or perhaps Filegate? And did Janet Reno do anything about the Foster Case or Filegate? Of course not. Not a damn thing. Other than make sure that Ken Starr was appointed Special Prosecutor later on when questions were asked about both. Is it any wonder Starr botched both investigations and showed so little interest in many others … like Chinagate and Ron Brown's death. Reno handpicked him. We can thank Janet Reno for all the lies that Ken Starr told during his Vince Foster investigation. We can thank Reno for Ken Starr having little interest in what really happened in Filegate ... in helping sweep it under the rug. We can thank Reno for the Clintons escaping justice in scandal after scandal the first time around. Indeed, we can thank Reno for all the crimes they’ve committed since.

Yes, that’s the legacy that should be recounted at Janet Reno's funeral. Were there only a Speaker For The Dead.

You know cons - they are all monstrous, bloodthirsty ghouls.