Does my treatment of Chooser

Zaro

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general, elder abuse is a term referring to any knowing, intentional, or negligent act by a caregiver or any other person that causes harm or a serious risk of harm to a vulnerable adult.

He wears those spiked heels, so don't blow him over. lol

In general, elder abuse is a term referring to any knowing, intentional, or negligent act by a caregiver or any other person that causes harm or a serious risk of harm to a vulnerable adult.

He wears those spiked heels, so don't blow him over. lol

I'm just causing harm to his crackpot delusions

It's just amazing what freedom a minor (a girl under seventeen) has been granted on this website. And the sort of creatures that hang around and post to her. Some of the most vile on the forum. Yes, shintao, I'm talking about you. If I were Zaro's dad I'd be really concerned. But then we've either determined that Zaro is either a liar about her age (in which case what else has she (?) lied about?) or has parents that don't give a damn about her (which itself may say something about her). Tell us, Sixteen, what sort of heartache have you already caused your parents that they would make you a latch key kid? Hmmmmmmmmm?

It's just amazing what freedom a minor (a girl under seventeen) has been granted on this website. And the sort of creatures that hang around and post to her. Some of the most vile on the forum. Yes, shintao, I'm talking about you. If I were Zaro's dad I'd be really concerned. But then we've either determined that Zaro is either a liar about her age (in which case what else has she (?) lied about?) or has parents that don't give a damn about her (which itself may say something about her). Tell us, Sixteen, what sort of heartache have you already caused your parents that they would make you a latch key kid? Hmmmmmmmmm?

You are fishing for personal information again.

Sure you are. What do you think starting a thread like this is, if not stalking?

You know, ever since you decided that one of our posters is an underage girl, you have been relentless in demanding that she reveal her age to you - chasing her from thread to thread, threatening and demanding over and over to have your fantasy confirmed.

No wonder you admire Trump's rape of little girls, you pervert.

You know, every since you decided that one of our posters is an underage girl, you have been relentless in demanding that she reveal her age to you - chasing her from thread to thread, threatening and demanding over and over to have your fantasy confirmed.

Isn't that the truth.

Bea HAS to find some way to hide from Zaro kicking his stupid ass around the room.

Is that what happened when she ran from discussing anything in the 90s (like Chinagate, Filegate, the Death of Foster, etc)?

Is that what happened when she ran from discussing Director Comey's lies to the American people and congress about Hillary's emails?

Is that what happened when I was proven correct about the accusation she leveled against Trump (raping a 13 year old) ... that is was entirely baseless?

Speaking of which, have you folks noticed that the posters who promoted that bogus allegation are all hanging around Sixteen (and not just on this thread)?

I wonder if they think (hope?) she's 13, too?

Makes you wonder about them ... about their motives, doesn't it?

:D

You know, every since you decided that one of our posters is an underage girl

She claimed to be underage, Isabel. As I proved to you. Don't you remember?

chasing her from thread to thread, threatening and demanding over and over to have your fantasy confirmed.

LIAR. She's the stalker, not me. It case you didn't notice, Sixteen started this thread about me. And she's been following me around in thread after thread, posting off topic ... insisting that I leave the forum if Hillary wins. Is that YOUR fantasy, Pop! Is that why you're intervening now?

You know, Pop!, you're about as sick a person as there is on this forum. You're another poster that Zaro should be very careful around. VERY CAREFUL.