God is deciding this Election

It's the best explanation after the billion $ smear job used on Madame President. Trump isn't a Christian, but he lied about being one, which is way worse. The republicans are filled with hate and rage, so there again God is going to beat their ass for them. Meantime Hillary wishes them no harm, she even apologized for her deplorable remark she saw as a sin and judging others. Unlike Trump, she can seek forgiveness for her sins, and that is why God is leading the charge against the rightwinged heathens.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before, God gives people free will. If people want to vote Hillary he will let them. The disgrace that is Hillary is on full display and if you embrace her knowing her crimes then you deserve Hillary. When you rot in hell maybe you will even get to be her servant in hell or something?

That is funny.

Claiming God is on either of these two sides is funny.

Hmm, Hillary has done nothing wrong, but be a women that threatens male domination. The right fears her magnificent power and have been trying to destroy her forever it seems. It will continue through her Presidency.

Hmm, Hillary has done nothing wrong, but be a women that threatens male domination. The right fears her magnificent power and have been trying to destroy her forever it seems. It will continue through her Presidency.

She had divine protection so far. Even the conholes should see that

As I have said before, God gives people free will. If people want to vote Hillary he will let them. The disgrace that is Hillary is on full display and if you embrace her knowing her crimes then you deserve Hillary. When you rot in hell maybe you will even get to be her servant in hell or something?

Her crimes. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

According to you fuckheads she's committed dozens of crimes in the past 30 years but of course there never has been an indictment or conviction. It's called being beaten to a pulp and you not being able to stand it...which steps in the CLINTON Smear Machinec

Meanwhile the KKK found a home with you deplorables.. trump WAS indicted for not renting to black People and has two upcoming trials for sexual assault and other gruesome behavior.

But none of that holds a candle to Hillary using a private server.

Hahahaha ha

I don't believe in a magical guy in the sky that managed to create himself, but if I did, he's sure playing a cruel joke on the republicans.

At least five said "God" spoke to them, and told them to become President. I never quite figured out why "He" did that. He's got to be laughing his butt off. I know I did.

"Suckers"

I don't believe in a magical guy in the sky that managed to create himself, but if I did, he's sure playing a cruel joke on the republicans.

At least five said "God" spoke to them, and told them to become President. I never quite figured out why "He" did that. He's got to be laughing his butt off. I know I did.

"Suckers"

But God directed a neo nazi, ( Steve Bannon) a disgraced Fox News employee for sexually harassing women, ( Roger Ailes) a consummate liar like Christie and thrice married Giuliani and Newt to lead Trump to the promise land... or so thinks the deplorables.

Trump courts the gay vote...Laughable!!! The only females voting for him are old, spayed white bitches.

I think a lot of women who are voting trump more than likely have a conservative wacko male influence in their lives. Like the wingnut Cuckoo's on this forum.

"Suckers"

god_zpsu7rnpbhi.jpg

It's the best explanation after the billion $ smear job used on Madame President. Trump isn't a Christian, but he lied about being one, which is way worse. The republicans are filled with hate and rage, so there again God is going to beat their ass for them. Meantime Hillary wishes them no harm, she even apologized for her deplorable remark she saw as a sin and judging others. Unlike Trump, she can seek forgiveness for her sins, and that is why God is leading the charge against the rightwinged heathens.

Excellent OP. Way to throw their bullshit in their faces.

You're an idiot.

"Suckers"

"magical guy in the sky" LOL

god_zpsu7rnpbhi.jpg

God, do I hate fucking Republicans.

As I have said before, God gives people free will. If people want to vote Hillary he will let them. The disgrace that is Hillary is on full display and if you embrace her knowing her crimes

What "crimes", whore?

More likely the millions of illegal Hey Zeus' crossing the Mexican border you want to vote because Democrats buy their votes with freebies at the taxpayers (which I'm one of) expense.

Keep screeching your malicious, racist lies about Hispanics.

LOUDER.

I think a lot of women who are voting trump more than likely have a conservative wacko male influence in their lives. Like the wingnut Cuckoo's on this forum.

Very astute.

For Trump to run for POTUS from day one insulting Latinos, he is either psychotic, braindead, or never really wanted to win. He guaranteed his own defeat.

The sleeping giant demographic in this country ARE the Latinos!

Trump was the worst and dumbest candidate for president of our lifetimes...