If Hilliary is elected, will we see protests reminiscent of the Boston

The NSA knows all about your un~american ass

Ha. Hound and Zaro think 50% of the population can be cowed by threats. I am watching you assholes. You better watch out what YOU say around me. I could have YOU arrested. I have had people arrested for trying to buy the components needed for certain chemical weapons or drugs.

If Hilliary is elected, will we see protests reminiscent of the Boston Tea Party?

You know, all those records government mandates us to keep in order to be used as testimony against ourselves, will people be destroying them en masse?

It would seem only fair.

Hmm, so you going to burn your records huh? Like ID cards and such? That the protest here?

He's calling for an armed insurrection.

The tRumproids are just going to sit around and whine like the bitches they are.

If they do come out and start rioting snipers will be deployed with subsonic sniper rounds. I'd pay to have that job!

Ha. Hound and Zaro think 50% of the population can be cowed by threats. I am watching you assholes. You better watch out what YOU say around me. I could have YOU arrested. I have had people arrested for trying to buy the components needed for certain chemical weapons or drugs.

Didn't you say you gonna leave?

Fuck you you chicken hawk pussy.

What you really mean is that the sheriff busted your meth lab you redneck loser.

They're trying to bring about a dark age in America.

Most of them will rue the day they did.

Because tyrannies are generally not kind to their kind.

Relax. The NSA doesn't bother with old crackpots

I can understand how you would think you could have someone arrested for freedom of speech.

Your fuhrer has brained washed you from a conservative republican to a lawless fascist thinking you can trample on anybody's rights to get your way.

This is just one of the reasons why your little hitler...the pussy grabbing vermin ... will be rejected by sane intelligent people.

The Douche's base is made up of uneducated white people and why the aryan nation found a home and a kindred spirit with Trump.

Maybe my birth certificate asshole. I'm sure Hilliary deleted or didn't deleted records at her own discretion.

My you are nasty when your losing. So the BC goes, how about drivers license and social security card? If you really want a bonfire, burn the constitution with them. They yell, your mad and your not going to take it anymore.

If Hilliary is elected, will we see protests reminiscent of the Boston Tea Party?

You know, all those records government mandates us to keep in order to be used as testimony against ourselves, will people be destroying them en masse?

It would seem only fair.

Yeah.., not accepting our democratic way of life and how we pick our president is fair...to traitorous slime like you and your kind.

It would seem only fair.

alinsky%2Brules%2Bbecome%2Blaw...great%2