Butch Flaccity in Memoriam

Flaccid Boi made a bet with me on the election. He didn't even ask for odds which was as smart as betting your mortgage on the Cleveland Browns to win the Super Bowl.

Since this is the last two days he will be with us on this forum..now is the time to say your parting words to him.

Time to share your memories.

Flaccid Boi made a bet with me on the election. He didn't even ask for odds which was as smart as betting your mortgage on the Cleveland Browns to win the Super Bowl.

Since this is the last two days he will be with us on this forum..now is the time to say your parting words to him.

Time to share your memories.

Keep him around until he's arrested for death threats he made against me. :D He's like the slow rodeo clown who gets gored by the bull. Another loser will show up to take his place.

6A06S6r.gif

He did admit he was a criminal and did something heinous ( he didn't use that word of course b/c he has no idea what it means) and didn't get caught so it wouldn't surprise me.

Bitch has threatened my life at least 10 times. When he goes to prison, Aryan Nation will probably reject him and when the brothas find out he threatened me, he will leave prison in a body bag.

He better get good at giving blowjobs. Since he has bitch tits and low testosterone because he's a bitch they may keep him around and fuck his ass raw.

When I look back at Limpy's time here I'll always remember his fraudulent OP's where he intentionally misrepresented ( ok he lied) what the subject title said.

That takes an incredible amount of dishonesty and chutzpah.

Plus I'll always remember him using the neonazi sympathizer site Breitbart as a source and thinking it's a legitimate site.

He did admit he was a criminal and did something heinous ( he didn't use that word of course b/c he has no idea what it means) and didn't get caught so it wouldn't surprise me.

I said major crime not heinous. I was going away for 5yrs for tax evasion. The IRS said my cult wasn't a recognized religion. Anyway they had a problem with their file keeping (remember Lois Lerner) and the charges were dismissed. No one was hurt. I made a shit load of cash though. Hahahaha!

I said major crime not heinous. I was going away for 5yrs for tax evasion. The IRS said my cult wasn't a recognized religion. Anyway they had a problem with their file keeping (remember Lois Lerner) and the charges were dismissed. No one was hurt. I made a shit load of cash though. Hahahaha!

Tell me more about your cult, handsome

I'm only referred to as The Leader. All property is surrendered to The Leader. The women can only have sex with The Leader. All must commit suicide on command except The Leader. You know the standard stuff.

What's in it for the followers of your cult?

Keep him around until he's arrested for death threats he made against me. :D He's like the slow rodeo clown who gets gored by the bull. Another loser will show up to take his place.

6A06S6r.gif

dude, you are such a bitch, its embarrassing

This dunce is still giving out reddies on his last two days here.,

How funny is that.

No one believes you're leaving because of your total lack of integrity.

Hillary will roll with 340 electoral votes.

For the dope..she just needs 270.

Funny this imbecile thought a know NOTHING foul mouth serial sex offending pussy grabber could win the presidency.