The gateway pundit is a propaganda site, not a real blog

This was posted on the gateway pundit, it's an outtake from Fox "news" wherein an exchange with President Obama is misrepresented...deliberately misquotd...to make the moronic claim that "Obama encouraged illegals to vote".

As if this claim could ever be accepted on it's prima facie.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/criminal-president-obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-vote-promises-no-repercussions-video/

The video of course is edited to start after the beginning of the question that allegedly prompted the false attribution.

In it the girl includes legal and illegals together in the question, but it's O'Keefed to make it appear that the question is exclusively about undocumented American immigrants.

Obama responds by saying "IF YOU'Re A CITIZEN, YOUR VOTE IS SACROSANCT".

The Fox news whore says "I can't believe what I heard, Obama just said if you're NOT a citizen, you can vote."

No gateway/fox, we can't believe it either...because it's a weak, transparent lie.

Sheesh.

"When you vote, you are a citizen, yourself."

I took that as "if you're voting, you are already a legal citizen". Legal citizens have nothing to fear from voting, no matter what ethnicity.

As for the interviewer (i think she is the girl from Jane The Virgin), you are not a citizen just because you contribute to this country. You are a citizen when you have obtain legal status as a citizen by following the channels in place.

Here is the interview:

The video was not started after the beginning of the question, it was a new question.

This was posted on the gateway pundit, it's an outtake from Fox "news" wherein an exchange with President Obama is misrepresented...deliberately misquotd...to make the moronic claim that "Obama encouraged illegals to vote".

As if this claim could ever be accepted on it's prima facie.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/criminal-president-obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-vote-promises-no-repercussions-video/

The video of course is edited to start after the beginning of the question that allegedly prompted the false attribution.

In it the girl includes legal and illegals together in the question, but it's O'Keefed to make it appear that the question is exclusively about undocumented American immigrants.

Obama responds by saying "IF YOU'Re A CITIZEN, YOUR VOTE IS SACROSANCT".

The Fox news whore says "I can't believe what I heard, Obama just said if you're NOT a citizen, you can vote."

No gateway/fox, we can't believe it either...because it's a weak, transparent lie.

Sheesh.

Chooser fell for it

"When you vote, you are a citizen, yourself."

I took that as "if you're voting, you are already a legal citizen". Legal citizens have nothing to fear from voting, no matter what ethnicity.

As for the interviewer (i think she is the girl from Jane The Virgin), you are not a citizen just because you contribute to this country. You are a citizen when you have obtain legal status as a citizen by following the channels in place.

Here is the interview:

The video was not started after the beginning of the question, it was a new question.

No. The video I posted from the fox/gateway pundit starts AFTER the girl says millenials..etc...that is deliberate editing.

And saying "when you're a citizen" is exactly the same as saying "a citizen".

The Fox whore, and the gateway goebbals said Obama said "when you're an ILLEGAL".

Clearly, he didn't.

In fact, you have to hold your audience in deep contempt to even make that claim.

Chooser fell for it

I don't think he did. I think he KNEW it was cheap propaganda and a lie, but used it anyway because he has zero respect for this forum.