Trump campaign admits Fox lied for them on fbi indictment

Yup. Here's the exchange.

" WILLIAMS: Law enforcement officials tell NBC News after taking a look at allegations about the Clinton Foundation specifically, this case has not moved an inch in months, in their words. Tonight, I spoke to Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway about that specific claim of a likely indictment, which has been walked back now. Here, a portion of that interview.

Your candidate date today on the stump, a quote from Donald Trump "It was reported that an avalanche of information is coming in, the FBI agents say their investigation is likely to yield an indictment." This has been walked back, the indictment portion, by Fox News who originally reported it and by NBC News which has done subsequent reporting on this. Will Donald Trump amend his stump speech to walk back the same thing?

KELLYANNE CONWAY: Well, the damage is done to Hillary Clinton. Doesn't matter now, huh?"

WILLIAMS: As a lawyer, though, you would concede "indictment" is not only a term of art, it's a term of law, and that's a big difference to use the expression "likely indictment" when all the reporting is to the contrary.

CONWAY: Fine. It just -- it doesn't change what's in voters' minds right now, and you see in the your own polling, you see it in other polling, Brian."

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/11/03/trump-campaign-manager-admits-walked-back-fox-report-was-wrong-then-celebrates-damage-done/214290

The Trump campaign is telling Americans to F off.

So Comey has finally admitted that there is nothing in those emails from a different investigation relevant to Clinton.

Asshole finally had to tell the truth. Another traitorous con slander exposed for the corrupt lie that it was.

Amazing. All the con whores have disappeared, rushing back in a panic to their pimps, begging to be told what to say in response.

"Oh, master, I don't know what lie to tell! Tell me what I'm supposed to say! HELP ME!"

ROTFLMFAO.

So Comey has finally admitted that there is nothing in those emails from a different investigation relevant to Clinton.

Asshole finally had to tell the truth. Another traitorous con slander exposed for the corrupt lie that it was.

Problem is with such propaganda, once spread the damage is done.

ELLYANNE CONWAY: Well, the damage is done to Hillary Clinton. Doesn't matter now, huh?"