Trump/Pence sign boobytrapped with razors injures poll worker

trump.jpg?itok=ujQPuxZC

First, a Trump supporter disregards the law by placing a candidate sign at a polling station. But that's not good enough. They boobytrap it with razor blades knowing full well that it will injure someone. What's with all the violence, cons? Oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. Violence and cruelty are a way of life for you people. If you are not killing something or causing misery to others, you wouldn't know what to do with your life.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/man-cuts-hands-on-trump-sign-bearing-blades-at-polling-place/ar-AAjOcVx?ocid=spartandhp

PLANO, Texas — A man dropping an election worker off at a polling place in a northern Dallas suburb cut his hands on box-cutter blades stuck to a Donald Trump campaign sign placed over an official polling place sign.

The incident happened just after 6 a.m. Tuesday at the Spring Creek Campus of Collin College in Plano. Such campaign signs are barred by state law from polling places, and Collin College spokeswoman Lisa Vasquez said the man was trying to remove the sign when he was cut.

The matter has been reported to the Texas Rangers and campus police, but no arrests had been made as of Wednesday.

They are just brave enough to hurt some nobody. Let em go and "drain the swamp" of millionaire bankers and big time CEOs, but they just wanna bitch about that. Trump voters are white trash and they behave accordingly

We only wish we had been the first to think of this cool technique for punishing filthy pukeleft scuzzies that vandalize our heroic President Trump's signs.

Our own method is somewhat more direct: We grab the loathsome unclean vermin by its nasty hair, harshly hurl it to the ground, and administer a vigorous, prolonged stomping to its brown teeth, knees, hands and teenytiny flaccid reproductive organs.

It's always invigorating to maul, maim and cripple that subhuman excrement in the hallowed names of President Trump and Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Know what we mean?

HAHAAHAHAA..... PRICELESS.... I did something similar with my sign but I just put it out in the yard. I have been watching the liberals trying to take it down and getting hurt because the frame has metal spikes and is coated with a contact blistering agent I got from some plants.

Lol

you're such a tool

Lol

you're such a tool

Hey, its not my fault I keep a large botanic garden. I could have put something on there that would kill them. That would be going too far however. There is this hilarious plant called Angel's Trumpet. Supposedly somebody ingesting it experienced an extreme hallucination and decided to cut off their penis.

The agent I use is just a minor irritant which causes blisters. The real reason I put it there was to protect the nearby plants from rabbits. I figured pissing off a recreant would be icing on the cake. I am kidding about the spikes.

I keep security videos so I see who is coming to take it down. Two punk looking Hillary campaign workers.

Look. I am not coating them with deadly poison here. If they are dumb enough to pluck the sign out of my garden on private property then they deserve the blisters. I almost mixed in a paste with the juices of some of my Carolina Reaper peppers but I thought that would also be going too far. (That shit keeps your hands numb a few days later.) My original goal was to keep rabbits away, not Hildebeast supporters.

So Comey has finally admitted that there is nothing in those emails from a different investigation relevant to Clinton.

Asshole finally had to tell the truth. Another traitorous con slander exposed for the corrupt lie that it was.

So Comey has finally admitted that there is nothing in those emails from a different investigation relevant to Clinton.

Asshole finally had to tell the truth. Another traitorous con slander exposed for the corrupt lie that it was.

Hmm, wrong OP? Which emails? Weiner or?

Hmm, wrong OP? Which emails? Weiner or?

No, just making sure this gets out.

The emails from an entirely different investigation (Wiener), that Comey decided he had to publicly IMPLY that just MIGHT have some INCRIMINATING evidence in them about CLINTON exposing CLASSIFIED INFORMATION - even though at that point he hadn't even seen them.