Trump making Young Girls feel filthy

I knew this was coming, but redneck deplorable, despicable, parents just don't give a fuck what their children think.

“And even though I know the things he says about women aren’t true, I can’t help but feel disrespected and just kind of bummed out by it,” one girl told the New York Times.

Almost half of girls between the ages of 14 and 17 say that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s comments about women have had an effect on the way they think about their bodies, according to a national poll conducted on behalf of the New York Times.

“That hits me hard when people like Trump say, people who are skinnier than I am, are too big,” Morgan Lesh, 15, told the outlet. “It makes me feel extremely insecure about myself.”

Trump has repeatedly come under fire for the way he talks about women, including comments about groping women seemingly without consent and public conversations about women’s appearances.

But that isn’t the only way the election season has affected the way young women think. Twenty-two percent of teenage girls surveyed said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s run has made them more likely to seek leadership positions.

People like trump just grab their pussy.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-11-02.html

(1) Eleven years ago, Trump said on a secretly recorded tape that celebrities can do anything -- even grab a woman's p*ssy.

Hillary, born-again Victorian virgin, campaigns with Beyonce, who performs a duet with the words "curvalicious, p*ssy served delicious.”

Hillary is thrilled to have the support of Madonna -- who has publicly offered to give blow jobs to anyone who votes for Hillary. (She'll even remove her teeth!)

Hillary's campaign has deployed Miley Cyrus to canvas for her -- when Cyrus is not busy inviting men in the audience to reach up and grab her p*ssy. (Video of delicate flower Miley Cyrus in action.)

When Vernon Jordan was asked by CBS' Mike Wallace what he talked about while golfing with Bill Clinton -- aka Hillary's husband -- he answered: "P*ssy.”

Oh, and 11 years before Teddy Kennedy ran for president as the Conscience of the Democratic Party -- he killed a girl. After grabbing her p*ssy.

Tommy, like I already asked you, does someone talking about or grabbing p*ssy REALLY upset you?

Apparently not, you hypocrite TROLL.