trump will be on trial in three weeks.

dahur

NEWS: Donald Trump will be on trial in three weeks
By The Editors |NOVEMBER 5, 2016

If Donald Trump wins the election, he would be the first president-elect in modern memory to face multiple civil trials. If the corporate media would take a break from Clinton's emails, the American people might become aware of this crucial fact.

trump-hiding-960x640.jpg
(AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)

In June, a USA Today analysis found that Donald Trump and his businesses “have been involved in at least 3,500 legal actions in federal and state courts during the past three decades” — a number which is “unprecedented for a presidential nominee,” even one with a long business career.

He currently faces multiple pending civil suits, at least one of which — a case in California regarding a class-action lawsuit alleging fraud against Trump University — is scheduled to go to trial only three weeks after the election. A request to delay the trial was denied.

In July, presidential experts told NBC New York that Trump “appears to be the first nominee of a major political party in modern memory to be the subject of ongoing litigation.”

His campaign has been described as “unprecedented” for many reasons, and the pending legal challenges he faces as a result of his shady businesses practices are unprecedented, too.

These are critically important considerations for voters as they make their choice for president.

http://shareblue.com/trump-will-be-on-trial-in-three-weeks/

3 weeks hell, he is on trial now. Courtroom of framing public opinions towards social justifications of behavior ancestrally done now all the time. Now remember everyone is treated the same way, only mob mentalities defend self righteous behavior of thinking outside the moment here is anything but the point of eternal separation of details never the same as before again.

I thought blackdog was going to refute the OP, turns out that he hasn't done anything related to Trumps lawsuits.

The / trials are on track and will start 3 weeks after the election. Including the sexual assault trial involving the girl. Trumps goons threatening her didn't work.

No matter, trump supporters don't care. He could rape and kill 10 adolescents, they'd still support him.

Trump supporters are the armpits of America. The redneck, double-belly, triple-chinned, bigots from birth ultimate white trash. I've encountered several Trumpists here in AZ, they ignore all his negatives. He is the American Hitler, and they love him. Trump exposed the sick white trash underbelly of this country, the 40% of the population that are inbred white trash who need and love to hate. They possess no reasoning, no depth, no compassion, and no reason to live other than hating those of different ethnicity and religion. Trump, in his most sick and repulsive evil way, brought the country's ugliest Americans to our attention. It is very disturbing, and heartbreaking, but come November 9th, they will be without a leader, they will implode, they will be mad, furious, and self-destruct, I can't wait to see the scum that support Trump be so disappointed, their hate-filled heads are going to explode across the nation.

Make America Great Again, watch the Trumpists cry and whine themselves to death!

Trump supporters are the armpits of America. The redneck, double-belly, triple-chinned, bigots from birth ultimate white trash. I've encountered several Trumpists here in AZ, they ignore all his negatives. He is the American Hitler, and they love him. Trump exposed the sick white trash underbelly of this country, the 40% of the population that are inbred white trash who need and love to hate. They possess no reasoning, no depth, no compassion, and no reason to live other than hating those of different ethnicity and religion. Trump, in his most sick and repulsive evil way, brought the country's ugliest Americans to our attention. It is very disturbing, and heartbreaking, but come November 9th, they will be without a leader, they will implode, they will be mad, furious, and self-destruct, I can't wait to see the scum that support Trump be so disappointed, their hate-filled heads are going to explode across the nation.

Make America Great Again, watch the Trumpists cry and whine themselves to death!

I think you nailed it.

5882a96220f73118f3f34e233da9c0cb.jpg

I hope Hillary's first executive order is to put a bounty on Trump supporters.