Liberal BS LIES... It's ALL THEY HAVE... to FIGHT the FACTS

Liberals are EVERYWHERE spewing LIES about Donald Trump... WITHOUT FACTS, and WITHOUT EVIDENCE...

Seems like ANYTHING that they can DREAM UP, they're accusing Trump of doing.. without FACTS or PROOF !! HOWEVER, THEY are IGNORING all the FACTS and PROOF about Hillary... Every DAY, more FACTS come out... about her CORRUPTION, LIES, COLLUSION, and IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR (her CARELESS handling of STATE SECRETS)...

I DON'T think it will work... People are wising up...AS WE SPEAK !!

Liberals are EVERYWHERE spewing LIES about Donald Trump... WITHOUT FACTS, and WITHOUT EVIDENCE...

Seems like ANYTHING that they can DREAM UP, they're accusing Trump of doing.. without FACTS or PROOF !! HOWEVER, THEY are IGNORING all the FACTS and PROOF about Hillary... Every DAY, more FACTS come out... about her CORRUPTION, LIES, COLLUSION, and IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR (her CARELESS handling of STATE SECRETS)...

I DON'T think it will work... People are wising up...AS WE SPEAK !!

I AM SICKENED BY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HILLARY AND THE OBAMA REGIME....THEY HAVE A RECORD ... AND IT IS FINALLY COMING OUT TO LIGHT ITS LIKE A MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN WHAT I FEARED.... ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW BAD IT IS NOW...NO WONDER THEY ARE RESORTING TO TAKING THE LOW ROAD INSTEAD OF THE HIGH ROAD.......THEY ALWAYS DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE SAY