Gays come out in force for Trump

Very concerned about Islam-sanctioned persecution of gays by Muslim, gays come out in force for Trump

In other news, women's rights Hillary takes money from Saudis.

Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery' - CNN.com

I, Hillary Clinton, support women's rights; except for the women who live in countries that hand me money. I approve this message.

Yow - - - hypocrisy in double spades.

Gays come out for Trump. Lol

Thanks for the laugh..

Well those log cabin republican perverts, NAMBLA members, child molesters, pedophiles, all support Trump and approve of his raping and beating little 12 year old girls, and maybe even murdering them. Of course that only means the RNC wants their money, not them.

The state Republican Party's 2012 platform states its position on homosexuality:

We affirm that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society and contributes to the breakdown of the family unit. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans. Homosexuality must not be presented as an acceptable “alternative” lifestyle, in public policy, nor should “family” be redefined to include homosexual “couples.” We believe there should be no granting of special legal entitlements or creation of special status for homosexual behavior, regardless of state of origin. Additionally, we oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction or belief in traditional values.

Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-Miss.) brought the conflict into the open once again with remarks in a television interview Monday equating homosexuality with alcoholism, sexual addiction and kleptomania.

The same intraparty schism that Lott exposed erupted in Texas last week when state GOP leaders barred the Log Cabin Republicans from the state convention in Fort Worth. Robert Black, a party spokesman, likened the group to the Ku Klux Klan and said: "We don't allow pedophiles, transvestites or cross-dressers, either."

Well those log cabin republican perverts, NAMBLA members, child molesters, pedophiles, all support Trump and approve of his raping and beating little 12 year old girls, and maybe even murdering them. Of course that only means the RNC wants their money, not them.

The state Republican Party's 2012 platform states its position on homosexuality:

We affirm that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society and contributes to the breakdown of the family unit. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans. Homosexuality must not be presented as an acceptable “alternative” lifestyle, in public policy, nor should “family” be redefined to include homosexual “couples.” We believe there should be no granting of special legal entitlements or creation of special status for homosexual behavior, regardless of state of origin. Additionally, we oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction or belief in traditional values.

Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-Miss.) brought the conflict into the open once again with remarks in a television interview Monday equating homosexuality with alcoholism, sexual addiction and kleptomania.

The same intraparty schism that Lott exposed erupted in Texas last week when state GOP leaders barred the Log Cabin Republicans from the state convention in Fort Worth. Robert Black, a party spokesman, likened the group to the Ku Klux Klan and said: "We don't allow pedophiles, transvestites or cross-dressers, either."

Very concerned about Islam-sanctioned persecution of gays by Muslim, gays come out in force for Trump

I, Hillary Clinton, support women's rights; except for the women who live in countries that hand me money. I approve this message.

There are a lot of closet gays who support Trump like inmate Jerry Sandusky, Ted Haggert, inmate and former House speaker Dennis Hastert, Larry Craig, Tom Foley, Jeff Gannon

193ce1cd53d5d6116be36942b8048092.jpg

45eb1e2d808e0cfa55952e7a82b1fea5604c7847

HOLY SHIT.......LIBERALS IN HERE ARE CLOSET TRUMP SUPPORTERS.................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...CAUSE THEY ARE ALL GAY AS GAY GETS...IF THE LIBERALS IN HERE ARE NOT CONSIDERED GAY AS GAY GETS ...THEN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GAY....LIBERAL MEN ARE ALL PUSSY WHIPPED GAYS.

HOLY SHIT.......LIBERALS IN HERE ARE CLOSET TRUMP SUPPORTERS.................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...CAUSE THEY ARE ALL GAY AS GAY GETS...IF THE LIBERALS IN HERE ARE NOT CONSIDERED GAY AS GAY GETS ...THEN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GAY....LIBERAL MEN ARE ALL PUSSY WHIPPED GAYS.

^^ homo

This has me concerned. How can liberals support this cow?

"YOW"

This has me concerned. How can liberals support this cow?

"YOW"

Yeah, Dubya never kissed up to the Saudis, right? Hell, he sucked their cocks. Grow up, everyone does. They have the oil.

BushKiss2.jpg

Why NOT... Hillary wants to allow MILLIONS of HARD CORE Muslims in, who believing in EXECUTING Gays...

SHE will not protect them... maybe with LIP SERVICE, as the Radical Muslims DO the dirty work FOR HER...

Trump, will CERTAINLY protect EVERYONE from the Muslim Radicals... THAT is for SURE !!

They like his mouth, looks like a little round butt hole.

I CAN HERE MIKE AND HIS BOYFRIEND NOW.........

WITH THAT LIMP WRISTED CHANT

TRUMP.....TRUMP.....TRUMP...HES OUR MAN...IF WE CANT SUCK HIM NO ONE CAN!!!!!!

" Better to stick to the basics—horrific vilification of undocumented immigrants, unconscionable calumny of Muslims—than get sidetracked on an anti-gay tangent. While his opponents rail on about reversing marriage equality and legalizing anti-LGBTQ discrimination, Trump has ignored the issue. And by saying very little about gay people, Donald Trump has accidentally become the Republicans’ most gay-tolerant candidate. "

Oh the irony, the board's con racist stormfront dimbulb touting Trump because he doesn't hate gays.

" Better to stick to the basics—horrific vilification of undocumented immigrants, unconscionable calumny of Muslims—than get sidetracked on an anti-gay tangent. While his opponents rail on about reversing marriage equality and legalizing anti-LGBTQ discrimination, Trump has ignored the issue. And by saying very little about gay people, Donald Trump has accidentally become the Republicans’ most gay-tolerant candidate. "

Oh the irony, the board's con racist stormfront dimbulb touting Trump because he doesn't hate gays.

Hillary takes money from countries who oppress & slaughter gays - - - treat women like barnyard animals. Would you like a few links?

Or would you prefer to use a Liberal 101 reply - - - change subject - go off on a tangent - character assassination?