The O'Hole pardons Hitlary

It'll happen no matter what.

Then the resistance would have to cage her.

The O'Hole would throw away his lame legacy.

Obama1-1024x634.jpg

"Nobody thinks I did any good anyways ... so what the hell.

Though some idiot was giving me credit for Drill Baby Drill.

What a moron."

kj

Obama1-1024x634.jpg

What a moron."

kj

LEVIN WAS SAYING IF HE DOES THIS AND WE HAVE THE HOUSE OBAMA WILL GET IMPEACHED...JUST LIKE THE OVAL OFFICE CIGAR LICKER SLICK WILLIAM NOW

The insane fantasy world that ol' KrazyJerkoff inhabits is so utterly pathetic!

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEARN CORRECT HISTORY BEFORE YOU PARROT DEVICE IT ALL OVER THE PLACE

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

HE PARDONS CLINTON AND HE IS GETTING IMPEACHED...END OF STORY....WONT MATTER HE VIOLATED THE ESPIONAGE ACT...HE GOING TO JAIL....OR A ZOO...WHICH EVER ..WHO CARES HES GONE THANKGOD

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEARN CORRECT HISTORY BEFORE YOU PARROT DEVICE IT ALL OVER THE PLACE. HE PARDONS CLINTON AND HE IS GETTING IMPEACHED...END OF STORY....WONT MATTER HE VIOLATED THE ESPIONAGE ACT...HE GOING TO JAIL....OR A ZOO...WHICH EVER ..WHO CARES HES GONE THANKGOD

And there's someone from an even more delusionally insane septic tank of a fantasy world....good ol' OutOfBrains....one of the most retarded trolls on the forum...

Anything is possible, but how that would damage Obamas legacy is beyond me. It certainly would curtail any future GOP sham investigation in 2017. lol. They might have to do something for a living.

And there's someone from an even more delusionally insane septic tank of a fantasy world....good ol' OutOfBrains....one of the most retarded trolls on the forum...

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER LIBREJECT THAT IS TOTALLY DELUSIONAL....YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO THE DESPERATE SHILL THREAD STARTED BY LIBRETARD SHILLFRANKLY

The nutters know what's coming their way. And all they can do is suck it up

I also think that there are a lot things coming to the nutters that they cannot even imagine and none of them will be pretty. They've pissed off a whole lot of people.

Anything is possible, but how that would damage Obamas legacy is beyond me. It certainly would curtail any future GOP sham investigation in 2017. lol. They might have to do something for a living.

It would only stop investigations if she loses. If she wins, the House can still investigate for possible impeachment.

What a moron."kj

The indictment won't come until after next years's inauguration of Trump. Been almost 20 years for the obvious to be recognized so what is another 4 months with now being actual eternity in physical displacements held together now all the time, kinetically, speaking without any potential differences of opinions blocking the instinctive view intellectually using hypothetical values to set standardize measurement always incomplete making every fact inaccurate for or against reality and humanity.