Melania Takes on the Issue of Bullying

Are you kidding me?

With her husband as the country's biggest bully?

How unaware is this woman?

That's actually funnier than Laura Bush promoting literacy.

She's messing with our minds.

Melania Trump has announced her big idea if she becomes First Lady - a crusade against cyber-bullying.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37865154

Are you kidding me?

Melania Trump has announced her big idea if she becomes First Lady - a crusade against cyber-bullying.

How do you stand against mob bullying by institutional idealists taking liberties away from individual lifetimes so those directing social behavior globally can keep everyone distracted cradle to grave?

Magic of make believe real is but a dream state of mind instincts cannot navigate individually without society defining who one becomes as a cast of people on the world stage acting out a theater of the mind vocabulary or else watch your ancestry be erased from history in the making here now.

And how is it that she has been married to Trump for 17 years and can still barely speak English?

She has a decent command of the English language...just with a heavy accent. By the way...that is true of people who were born in and have lived their entire life in the US. I'm sure you have heard people make fun of the Boston accent, the country "twang" in some areas of the south, etc. Ever been to Hawaii? At least the people we encountered on our trips there had a heavy accent.

Are you kidding me?

Saw this exact mantra on Lawrence ODonnell's show on msLSD last night.

Fucking ES tried to make it look like he remembered Laura Bush all on his own. It's amazing how this fucking tool has never had an original thought.

Are you kidding me?

She is smoking hot.

Going to be nice having a really hot woman in the white house that bill Clinton didn't fuck

What kind of a gold-digging low IQ bimbo would marry the orange baboon anyway?

A very expensive prostitute.

She spent her younger years taking her clothes off for pictures - advertising her wares for sale - and being one of the hookers sent to parties as a "model".

She found the money she wanted, and sold herself to the highest bidder.

The reason her marriage to Trump has lasted is because his previous wives expected to have actual marriages.

Melania, on the other hand, is a professional. Like all good hookers, she knows her job is to flatter and agree and play to the john's ego. To tell the john that he is so handsome and smart and charming. More than anyone! And the best in bed, EVER!

A narcissist's dream partner.

She has a decent command of the English language...

SEVENTEEN YEARS.

just with a heavy accent.

Yeah, after SEVENTEEN YEARS.

By the way...that is true of people who were born in and have lived their entire life in the US. I'm sure you have heard people make fun of the Boston accent, the country "twang" in some areas of the south, etc.

Yes - people who have LIVED A LONG TIME in one place - like SEVENTEEN YEARS - pick up the accent of the area. Thanks for making my point.

Ever been to Hawaii?

Of course.

At least the people we encountered on our trips there had a heavy accent.

ROTFLMFAO. What fucking bullshit. everyone there is a native English speaker, and the Hawaiian accent is very light, certainly no more noticeable than any other American regional accent, and far less so than the deep South.

What has Hillary done besides riding Bill's coat tails, and getting people that work for her killed?

Jack shit.

There's no crackpot conspiracy theory you don't buy into, racist birther.

You're now at Blue Balls and 123's level.,

It was over the minute the thread was posted, and ES tried to take credit for someone else's idea.

My link is from the BBC. And because of one sentence nullifies this news story? It's staggering how obsessed you are with me.

Woe be it for you to actually discuss the OP that has Zsa Zsa take up bulling being married to the biggest bully around,

If these were democrats you'd have a LOT to say but being the incredible hypocrite you are..nothing. Not a word.

She has a decent command of the English language...just with a heavy accent. By the way...that is true of people who were born in and have lived their entire life in the US. I'm sure you have heard people make fun of the Boston accent, the country "twang" in some areas of the south, etc. Ever been to Hawaii? At least the people we encountered on our trips there had a heavy accent.

But no command of common sense ....LMAO

How is her husband not the cyber bully she could rail against ??? Laughable

♫♫ Harmony and understanding

Sympathy and trust abounding

No more falsehoods or derisions ♫♫

Too funny......

Nope...I don't judge people on their accents. What I cannot understand, I though liberals liked immigrants.

So you deduce I don't like immigrants because she sounds like Zsa Zsa Gabor? Lol

your battery must be running low.

I'm a part of the inclusive party whereas you're from the exclusive party.

I see you don't have the balls to address how incongruous her new pet project is when she's married to the worst offender.

But no one would expect you to be fair and honest.