Should You Vote for Hillary? - or Trump?

Let us now address the greatest American "mystery" at the moment: what motivates the supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump?

I call it a “mystery” because the working-class white people who make up the bulk of Trump’s fan base show up in amazing numbers for the candidate, filling stadiums and airport hangars, but their views, by and large, do not appear in our prestige newspapers. On their opinion pages, these publications take care to represent demographic categories of nearly every kind, but “blue-collar” is one they persistently overlook. The views of working-class people are so foreign to that universe that when New York Times columnist Nick Kristof wanted to “engage” a Trump supporter last week, he made one up, along with this imaginary person’s responses to his questions.

When members of the professional class wish to understand the working-class Other, they traditionally consult experts on the subject. And when these authorities are asked to explain the Trump movement, they always seem to zero in on one main accusation: bigotry.

Only racism, they tell us, is capable of powering a movement like Trump’s, which is blowing through the inherited structure of the Republican party like a tornado through a cluster of McMansions....So they call it "racism"........

"Cause they JUST CAN'T ACCEPT IT, THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AREN'T BUYING THEIR BULLSHIT, ANYMORE!

THEY COME AROUND EVERY 4 YEARS WITH THEIR ATTACKS, THEIR HATE, THEIR LIES, AND THEIR PROMISES! THEY ALWAYS LIE, ALWAYS BREAK ALL PROMISES (BOTTOM OF PAGE, "THE OBAMETER")

I COULD PLAY CLIPS OF OBAMA'S "KEEP YOUR DOCTOR, KEEP YOUR INSURANCE" LIES...

IT WILL ACTUALLY SAVE YOU MONEY! ALREADY, PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS, CAN'T AFFORD INSURANCE, AFTER "OBAMACARE"

OBAMA ADMITTED LAST WEEK, NEXT YEAR, PREMIUMS WILL SKYROCKET!

3-1/2 YEARS OF OVER 10% UNEMPLYMENT - HIS NUMBERS,! - (REALLY 15% !) -

ECONOMISTS SAY IT'S OVER 10% NOW! -

96 MILLION AMERICANS OUT OF WORK- OBAMA CALLS THEM :"UNEMPLOYABLE", SWEEPS THEM UNDER THE RUG!

EVEN THOUGH, NOT ONE WORD OF RACISM HAS EVER BEEN UTTERED BY TRUMP, OR ANY OF HIS GUESTS!

BLACKS AND MINORITIES INTERVIEWED AFTER RALLIES RAVE ABOUT THE "GOOD, FRIENDLY TIME" THEY HAD THERE!

(CNN would be playing ANY "Racist quotes" 24/7, if THAT were the case)

BUT THEY CONTINUE, TO LIE, AND CALL IT "RACISM"...

WHY?....

1.) THEY ARE AFRAID, OF THE PEOPLE, THE WORKING MAN, TAKING CONTROL OF THINGS, INSTEAD OF THEIR "LIBERAL ELITE"

2.) THEY ARE DEATHLY AFRAID, OF LOSING THEIR ABILITY TO LIE, AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

3.) THEY KNOW THEY WILL LOSE, AND THE ONLY THING THEY CAN POSSIBLY DREAM UP, TO EXPLAIN THE THOUSANDS, FLOCKING TO AIRPLANE HANGERS, FILLING UP STADIUMS TO SEE TRUMP, WHEN HILLARY HAS TO TAKE A HIGH SCHOOL GYM, AND PUSH IN THE WALLS, TO MAKE THE 75 PEOPLE THERE LOOK "CROWDED"!

THIS, IS WHAT "VOTING DEMOCRAP" GETS YOU!

"THE OBAMETER"

Promise Broken rulings on The Obameter

Eliminate all oil and gas tax loopholes

"Eliminating special tax breaks for oil and gas companies: including repealing special expensing rules, foreign tax credit benefits, and manufacturing deductions for oil and gas firms."OBAMETER_zpss4rutjj1.jpg

Expand the child and dependent care credit

Expand and make refundable the child and dependent care credit.OBAMETER_zpss4rutjj1.jpg

Require publicly traded financial partnerships to pay the corporate income tax

Require publicly traded financial partnerships to pay the corporate income tax.OBAMETER_zpss4rutjj1.jpg("PROMISE BROKEN"ALL THE WAY DOWN)

End no-bid contracts above $25,000

"Will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid."

Create a $60 billion bank to fund roads and bridges

"Will address the infrastructure challenge by creating a National Infrastructure Reinvestment Bank to expand and enhance, not supplant, existing federal transportation investments. This independent entity will be directed to invest in our nation's most challenging transportation infrastructure needs. The Bank will receive an infusion of federal money, $60 billion over 10 years, to provide financing to transportation infrastructure projects across the nation. These projects will create up to two million new direct and indirect jobs and stimulate approximately $35 billion per year in new economic activity."

Tax carried interest as ordinary income

Carried interest is a way of compensating executives by giving them ownership stakes, or "interest," in a business. Carried interest is taxed as a capital gain, which has a lower tax rate than ordinary income. Obama proposes taxing carried interest at the same rate as regular income.

Sign the Employee Free Choice Act, making it easier for workers to unionize

"Obama is a cosponsor and strong advocate of the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), a bipartisan effort to make the unionization process more transparent and increase penalties on companies that violate employee rights. He will sign EFCA into law as president."

Lift the payroll tax cap on earnings above $250,000

"Barack Obama believes that the first place to look to strengthen Social Security is the payroll tax system. Obama believes that one strong option is increasing the maximum amount of earnings covered by Social Security by lifting the payroll tax cap on only earnings above $250,000."

Forbid companies in bankruptcy from giving executives bonuses

"Protect the jobs and benefits of workers and retirees when corporations file for bankruptcy by telling companies that they cannot issue bonuses for executives during bankruptcy while their workers watch their pensions disappear."

Allow workers to claim more in unpaid wages and benefits in bankruptcy court

"Increase the amount of unpaid wages and benefits workers can claim in bankruptcy court against their employer."

Require full disclosure of company pension investments to employees

"When companies fund their pensions, many do not disclose their investments with the employee's pension dollars. This lack of transparency can make it easier for fund managers to make imprudent or even fraudulent investment decisions. Obama will ensure that all employees who have company pensions receive annual disclosures about their pension fund's investments, including full details about which projects have been invested in, the performance of those investments and appropriate details about probable future investments strategies."

Allow imported prescription drugs

"Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S."

Prevent drug companies from blocking generic drugs

"Prevent drug companies from blocking generic drugs from consumers."

Page 1 of 6

THIS, IS WHAT "VOTING DEMOCRAP" GETS YOU!

EVEN THOUGH, NOT ONE WORD OF RACISM HAS EVER BEEN UTTERED BY TRUMP, OR ANY OF HIS GUESTS!

BLACKS AND MINORITIES INTERVIEWED AFTER RALLIES RAVE ABOUT THE "GOOD, FRIENDLY TIME" THEY HAD THERE!

(CNN would be playing ANY "Racist quotes" 24/7, if THAT were the case)

BUT THEY CONTINUE, TO LIE, AND CALL IT "RACISM"...

WHY?....

1.) THEY ARE AFRAID, OF THE PEOPLE, THE WORKING MAN, TAKING CONTROL OF THINGS, INSTEAD OF THEIR "LIBERAL ELITE"

2.) THEY ARE DEATHLY AFRAID, OF LOSING THEIR ABILITY TO LIE, AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

3.) THEY KNOW THEY WILL LOSE, AND THE ONLY THING THEY CAN POSSIBLY DREAM UP, TO EXPLAIN THE THOUSANDS, FLOCKING TO AIRPLANE HANGERS, FILLING UP STADIUMS TO SEE TRUMP, WHEN HILLARY HAS TO TAKE A HIGH SCHOOL GYM, AND PUSH IN THE WALLS, TO MAKE THE 75 PEOPLE THERE LOOK "CROWDED"!

The Top 10 Broken Promises Of The Obama Presidency

BROKEN PROMISES - January 11, 2016

RTX1XHD6_1449515447_Content_Consumption_
Hillary Clinton Gives Obama An "A Grade," But Many Americans Are Struggling Under A Presidency Of Broken Promises

TOP TAKEAWAYS
  • Obama abandoned his commitment to "unprecedented" transparency.
  • Obama has failed on his promise to close GITMO.
  • Obama failed to end the war in Iraq and finish the job in Afghanistan.
  • Obama broke his promise to pursue a "tough, smart and principled national security strategy."
  • Obama broke his promise not to raise taxes on the middle-class.
  • Obama failed to grow the middle-class and Americans' incomes.
  • Obama broke his promise to allow Americans to keep their plans and lower costs under Obamacare.
  • Obama failed to make immigration a top priority and pass comprehensive reform in his first year.
  • Obama failed to "nail shut" the revolving door of lobbyists working in his administration.
  • Obama broke his promise to bring both parties together to enact a bipartisan agenda.

HILLARY CLINTON HAS GIVEN OBAMA AN "A" GRADE FOR HIS PRESIDENCY

In An Interview With The Boston Globe, Clinton Gave The Obama Administration An "A" For Its Overall Performance. HILLARY CLINTON: "I'd give him an 'A.' I don't think he gets the credit he deserves for saving our economy from falling into a great depression, for saving the auto industry which represents millions of jobs up and down the supply chain, for beginning the crackdown on Wall Street abuses with Dodd-Frank, for getting the Affordable Care Act passed, for really being as responsive as he could possibly be given the obstructionism that he faced with the republicans in congress." (Hillary Clinton Interview With The Boston Globe, 10/17/15)

Let the ATLANTIC explain it to you:

Hillary Rodham Clinton has more than earned, through her service to the country as first lady, as a senator from New York, and as secretary of state, the right to be taken seriously as a White House contender. She has flaws (some legitimately troubling, some exaggerated by her opponents), but she is among the most prepared candidates ever to seek the presidency. We are confident that she understands the role of the United States in the world; we have no doubt that she will apply herself assiduously to the problems confronting this country; and she has demonstrated an aptitude for analysis and hard work.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

It's (the economy) got my family sucking cock on the corner, these days, but The Community Organizer says , "Don't worry - Hopenchange are coming!"

Then my daughter won't have to gag on all those loads. ..Go little girl, you can do it..! :D

Well, Durrrr-Hurrrr, I don't know about all THAT..........

It sounds like a family problem, really not meant to air on a forum like this....unless, you ENJOY that sort of thing........

But I, Durrr-Hurr, was talking about FACTS,.......COLD, HARD, FACTS.........

************************ Trump: 43 million Americans on food stamps

By Nadia Pflaum on Thursday, July 21st, 2016 at 10:42 p.m.- POLITI-FACT

Trump_at_national_GOP_convention.jpg
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump briefly addresses delegates during the opening day of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Monday, July 18, 2016. Mark J. Terrill / AP

For all of the spending in Washington under President Barack Obama, the American people are not better off, Donald Trump argued in his July 21 speech accepting the Republican presidential nomination.

"President Obama has almost doubled our national debt to more than $19 trillion, and growing," Trump said. "Yet what do we have to show for it? Our roads and bridges are falling apart, our airports are in third-world condition, and 43 million Americans are on food stamps."

We wanted to fact-check his statistic about Americans using the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, the program formerly known as food stamps.

SNAP benefits provide vouchers for groceries for qualifying low-income Americans.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture, which oversees SNAP, counted almost 43.6 million people in the program in April 2016, the most recent data available.

So Trump is on point, numbers-wise.

When Obama took office in January 2009, almost 32 million people received SNAP benefits. The number increased during the Obama Recession as more families turned to the program for assistance, averaging an annual high of 47.6 million participantsin 2013.

(So, I guess their POINT, is, we should be HAPPY, because 43 MILLION PEOPLE ARE BEGGING THE GOVT. FOR FOOD, SO THEY DON'T STARVE?

IT'S "AN IMPROVEMENT", BECAUSE OBAMA IS SUCH A FAILURE, THAT IN 2013, HE HAD 47 MILLION PEOPLE BEGGING FOR FOOD?

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: And welcome to "Hannity." Coming up tonight, my direct rebuttal to the president and the State of the Union. That's coming up.

But first, 10 U.S. Navy sailors were released from Iranian custody earlier today. Now, yesterday, Iran commandeered two U.S. vessels that American sailors were traveling on in the Persian Gulf. Now, Iran was claiming that the vessels entered its territorial waters.

And after the sailors were back in U.S. custody, the rogue regime in Tehran released a video of when they were seized showing the sailors kneeling, with their hands behind their heads.

But it gets worse. This afternoon, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard put out a video of a U.S. Navy lieutenant apologizing to Iran while he was in captivity.

Now, some say this could be a violation of the U.S. military code of conduct. Watch this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It was a mistake that was our fault, and we apologize for our mistake. The Iranian behavior was fantastic while we were here. We thank you very much for your hospitality and your assistance.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HANNITY: Clearly coerced.

And earlier today, Secretary of State John Kerry even praised Iran for returning the captured sailors. Really? Take a look.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOHN KERRY, SECRETARY OF STATE: I also want to thank the Iranian authorities for their cooperation and quick response. I'm appreciative for the quick and appropriate response of the Iranian authorities. All indications suggest or tell us that our sailors were well taken care of, provided with blankets and food and assisted with their return to the fleet earlier today. And I think we can all imagine how a similar situation might have played out three or four years ago.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HANNITY: Here with reaction, State Department spokesman John Kirby is with us. Mr. Kirby, good to see you, sir.

JOHN KIRBY, STATE DEPARTMENT SPOKESMAN: Good to be with you. Thanks very much, Sean.

HANNITY: Simple question. Do you acknowledge that Iran is a state sponsor of terror?

KIRBY: Absolutely.

HANNITY: OK. And a state sponsor of terror -- will you acknowledge that they have assisted in fighting proxy wars, including battles against Israel?

KIRBY: Absolutely.

HANNITY: All right, so they're not really a regime that can be trusted, fair statement?

KIRBY: We've never said that we're in a trust relationship with Iran. Far from it. In fact, we've said quite the opposite.

HANNITY: Why would John Kerry thank them for releasing sailors they never should have taken?

KIRBY: Well, the circumstances of how the sailors fell into Iranian hands is still being investigated, but the reason we thanked them is because they did work quickly on the diplomatic side to secure their release.

I mean, Iran's a government, like many others, that not everybody is operating with the same amount of information. But through his connection with the foreign minister and a relationship that's been forged over the course of so many months, he was able to secure their release, and the foreign minister was able to work with the military elements in Iran to get them released.

I think that's -- you know, that's what we should really be focused on now...

HANNITY: Well, I...

KIRBY: ... that they're safe and they're sound and none of them were hurt.

HANNITY: I think most Americans are looking at these guys with their hands behind their head, and I understand one woman had to cover her hair in a particular video.

KIRBY: Sure.

HANNITY: When I look at this Iranian Revolutionary Guard video, did you get the impression that that was coerced? I got that impression.

KIRBY: Well, I think the Navy's going to investigate that. It very well might have.

HANNITY: What did you think?

KIRBY: Well, I mean, I'm not in a position to judge. I mean, I wasn't there, and I don't know this young officer, but I can tell you that the Navy's going to take a look at that. They're debriefing the sailors right now, and I'm sure they'll get as much information as they can.

HANNITY: All right...

KIRBY: Our focus here at the State Department truly was on trying to work the connection that we had. And before, you know, this Iran deal, we didn't even have that connection. So we wouldn't have been able to secure the release as quickly as possible. I mean, I can almost assure you that had it not been for Secretary Kerry's quick intervention here, those sailors would most likely be in Iranian hands.

HANNITY: Let me -- let me move on...

KIRBY: Our purpose was on getting them out.

HANNITY: Let me move on to this deal which now is apparently going to go into effect. Help me out and my audience out because this is how I see the deal, very one-sided.

KIRBY: Sure.

HANNITY: I see that the Iranians will get $100 billion to $150 billion of frozen assets. I see the Iranians are still allowed to partner with the Russians and build missile defense, which could hurt our allies, Israel if they feel that they're a clear and present danger to their safety and security.

I see that they get to build conventional weapons. I see that they get at least 24 days' notice. In some instance, I've read that they might even have the opportunity to pick the inspectors.

What did America get out of this Iranian deal, where they continue to spin their centrifuges? What did we get out of this?

KIRBY: Well, what we got was an Iran that signed -- you can read it in first page of the document there, Sean, an Iran that has committed to not pursuing a nuclear weapons program. They will not acquire a nuclear weapons program. And if they try over the life of this deal, we'll be able to know because we now have a very, very strict inspection...

(Yeah, Sheep, an "inspection Program" where you give them 24 days warning, Haahahaha...And sometimes they get to pick which inspectors...)

HANNITY: But do you believe them? They're a state sponsor of terror. They fight proxy wars.

KIRBY: It's not...

HANNITY: You believe them.

Despite candidate Barack Obama’s 2008 promise, that as president he would rebuild the middle-class, the Obama administration’s policies of higher taxes, an expanded regulatory state, and huge deficit spending appear to have been counter-productive to increasing “real” wages for average American workers.

According to Princeton University history professor Julian Zelizerto, as quoted by LifeZette, Obama has never been viewed as anti-union, “but his brand of liberalism prioritized blending the interests of coastal elites with those of minority groups.” Zelizer suggests that the interests of white, blue-collar union workers have largely been crowded out during the Obama years by the interests of “environmentalists, internationalists and gay activists.”

As an example of the extent of its anti-worker environmentalist agenda, the Obama administration led the charge in the 2014 lame duck session, following the Democrats’ loss of U.S. Senate control, to block passage of the Keystone XL pipeline. Killing the project cost at least 42,000 new high-paying union jobs, by some estimates.

Despite opposition by both the Republican and Democrat presidential candidates, and only 35 percent public support, the Obama administration on August 29 said it still believes it can win congressional approval of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade pact in the 2016 “lame duck session.”

Hillary Rodham Clinton has more than earned, through her service to the country as first lady, as a senator from New York, and as secretary of state, the right to be taken seriously as a White House contender. She has flaws (some legitimately troubling, some exaggerated by her opponents), but she is among the most prepared candidates ever to seek the presidency. We are confident that she understands the role of the United States in the world; we have no doubt that she will apply herself assiduously to the problems confronting this country; and she has demonstrated an aptitude for analysis and hard work.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

Gee who to vote for..tough choice

Let the SEPTIC explain it to you:

Hillary Rodham Clinton has more than earned, through her service to the country, as the first lady to take TAXPAYER FUNDED SEPARATE BRANCHES OF GOVT., LIKE IRS, TRAVEL OFFICE, AND FBI, AND TURN THEM AGAINST HER "ENEMIES",

As a senator from New York, she had a GREAT ACCOMPLISHEMENT! - SHE GOT A COURTHOUSE NAMED FOR THURGOOD MARSHALL!

And as secretary of state, WE ALL KNOW HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS.......Why, SHE SINGLEHANDEDLY, ALMOST ALL BY HERSELF, GOT AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR KILLED ON FOREIGN SOIL, SOMETHING NOT ACCOMPLISHED SINCE THE TURBULENT 60'S!...

ALONG WITH AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS, A GREAT YOUNG MAN, A FATHER AND HUSBAND, SHE ALSO GOT 3 NAVY SEALS KILLED, WITH HIM!...THE TERRORISTS THAT KILLED THEM, GAVE LOTS OF ADVANCE WARNING - AMBASSADOR STEVENS KNEW THEY WERE COMING,

FOR OVER A YEAR...HE SENT OVER 600 REQUESTS, FOR MORE SECURITY, TO HILLARY - BUT SHE WAS WORRIED, THAT IF SHE SENT MORE SECURITY, THE PRESS WOULD SAY THAT SHE AND OBAMA WERE LIARS AND FAILURES,

FOR RUNNING AROUND JUMPING FOR JOY, "WE BEAT AL-QAEDA! - WE BEAT AL-QAEDA ! - LOOK AT US !! - WE ARE GREAT!!" -

SO CHRIS AND 3 YOUNG, BRAVE WARRIORS, WHO FOUGHT LIKE TIGERS, HAD TO BE SACRIFICED, FOR HILLARY AND OBAMA -

THE UNIVERSE WEPT, AT THE WASTE AND INJUSTICE....

THAT 2 SCUMM-BAGS, A CROOKED, BRIBE-TAKING PSYCHO BITCH, AND A LAZY, POT SMOKING "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER", THAT WAS BUSY SHOWING HIS LITTLE DICK TO A PLANE FULL OF FEMALE REPORTERS, GET TO LIVE, AND 3 NAVY SEALS AND CHRIS STEVENS, WORTH 10,000 "OBAMAS", AND ONE MILLION "HILLARY-SCUMM", HAD TO DIE....

GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS, RIGHT!...

OH YEAH, SHE REALLY DESERVES, THE REWARD OF BEING IN CHARGE OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY......

HEY, WAIT !! WHAT'S THAT ????......SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

IS THAT THE SOUND OF A GIANT TOILET, I HEAR?

All FARTFACE has are lies and innuendoes. In the real world the very highly respected ATLANTIC lays it out perfectly for you..but you being a blooming partisan idiot you're incorrigible and of course deplorable.

LOL, nice try sok #1 It's not two faced...it's three faced....! :D snicker

Wonder how many deplorables will disappear once Trump loses? We got rid of a few after Obama skunked Romney.

1.) Are you saying "The Greatest American" is ENGLISH ACTOR Sean Bean?

Boy, "shit-o", you Lib-tard Sheep NEVER cease to AMAZE ME!...

Your STUPIDITY, GULLIBILITY, AND EASE OF BEING MADE SUCKERS AND FOOLS, WHILE "YOUR WORSHIPS" LIKE HILLA-SCUMM ,AND

O-BLOW-ME GET RICH - GET ON THEIR KNEES AND SUCK OFF CORPORATIONS FOR MILLIONS, AND MORE FROM TAXPAYERS,

IS TRULY ASTOUNDING!

YOU, "shit-o", "Electric-Septic-Sucker", and "Durrr-Hurr" , are the TOP THREE MORONS, IN "Lib-Tard Extremist Sucker-Sheep Land", as I like to call it...........BTW - Have you girls WOUND UP YOUR BACK-KEYS, THIS MORNING???

Have you "Turned off your Thinking"?.........ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT, your "Daily Indoctrination Program" ?

I hear Democraps have come up with a Patented Device, from a Radical Leftist Programmer-

It HOLDS OPEN your eyelids, while Eyeglass-Monitors flash rapid scenes, of

"Hillary running across tarmac, dodging sniper bullets", and

"Hillary climbing Mt. Everest", and,

"Vince Foster shooting himself, with NO ONE ELSE AROUND"..,

AND HILLARY ASKING HER STAFF :

"Do you all THINK IT'S OK, for me to BUY A PRIVATE, WAL-MART SERVER, USE IT FOR SEC.-OF-STATE EMAILS, THE MOST SENSITIVE IN THE NATION, AND TO HIDE THAT SERVER, IN THE WOODS, IN A HORSE BARN, NEXT TO MY HORSECOCK DILDOS??"

THEN, AFTER 4 HOURS OF INDOCTINATION SCENES, THE FINAL PROGRAM SEGMENT, TO MAKE A "LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SHEEP"

IS, (WITH EYELIDS HELD OPEN), THEY HAVE TO WATCH ONE FULL HOUR, OF :

"THE Clinton Foundation is NOT a Criminal, Bribe-Taking, Money-Laundering Slush Fund"!

I'm sorry........ something keeps happening, with the FONTS........

It SHOULD say:

YOU, "shit-o", "Electric-Septic-Sucker", and "Durrr-Hurr" , are the TOP THREE MORONS, IN "Lib-Tard Extremist Sucker-Sheep Land", as I like to call it...........

BTW - Have you girls WOUND UP YOUR "IN-THE-BACK-KEYS", THIS MORNING???...

SO YOUR MASTERS CAN GIVE YOU YOUR TALKING POINTS, AND YOU CAN REPEAT THE HILLARY LIES, THAT SHE IS "INNOCENT", OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER?....

(without running down) ?