538: "Hillary Clinton the clear winner"

Nate Silver and 538 have called the race as of today 70% Clinton, 30% Trump.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-how-full-is-this-glass-election/

That's too much of a difference to leave any doubt, in their opinion.

They say voters have not changed their minds all year. Not an iota of shift.

That sounds logical.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No responses, huh?

Here it is, you lying weasels like goofyboy. Linked. Right there in B&W.

HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO STUPID LIES....LETS AX HILLARY

Hillary-620x330.jpgHillary-620x330.jpg

HEY DRAINO.......DOES IT PISS YOU OFF WE KNOW WHAT BATHROOM TO USE?

deplorable-american.jpg

Hillary...70%

Trump....30%

538 calls the race a landslide victory for Hillary.

Link in OP.

In fact, all the major pollsters have Hillary winning.

Trump needs a majority of swing states, he don't have 'em.

Guess Donald will have to return to Palm Beach and get Jeffrey to bring more 13 yr old girls to Mar-a-Lago.

I know. You have to keep thanking the spammers if you want them to keep bumping your thread. Works every time. Lol

YOUR THREAD IS FULL OF LIES...WE BUMP IT TO SHOW HOW PATHETIC YOU LUNATICS ARE...AND YOU PROVE IT BY BEING PROUD OF YOUR STUPIDITY

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

MOMMIIE COMMUNIST KNOWS BEST

Hillary-620x330.jpgHillary-620x330.jpg

Democrats-Hillary-walks-others-jailed.jp

They're all in my Trump white supremacist supporters thread defending their brothers of the Aryan Nation.

Lmao

They have 5 days of their insanity before the boom is lowered on their head.

5 days and ES is off this forum forever. Bye bye bitch.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-how-full-is-this-glass-election/

That sounds logical.

Eat it, goofyliar.

ES can't deal with the polls, so he touts 538

Hey, idjit, YoU touted 538, fabricating numbers and text.

We answered YOUR thread touting 538, using it to shove your lie up your blown out bunghole.

Laffin.

That sounds logical.

tossupUSA_zpslkm6qzah.jpg

11-2%20Poll_zpsmkd96obe.jpg

Not many of you were around back in 2012 but let me tell you.. you see what Goify is doing?

Touting polls running around like his hair is on fire..well he did the exact same thing back in 2012.

Goofy is the living embodiment of the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

ES can't deal with the polls, so he touts 538.

Virginia Trump +3

LMAO!! Goofy found a lone poll. LMAO!! I found four!! Goofy you are running behind boy!!!lol-047.gif

Hampton University10/26 - 10/30 802 LV 4.6 41 44 Trump +3

Remington Research ®* 10/30 - 10/30 1106 LV 2.9 47 43 Clinton +4

Emerson* 10/28 - 10/30 800 LV 3.4 49 45 Clinton +4

Washington Post 10/27 - 10/30 1024 LV 3.5 51 45 Clinton +

Winthrop 10/23 - 10/30 712 LV 3.6 49 43 Clinton +6

All Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

Not many of you were around back in 2012 but let me tell you.. you see what Goify is doing?

Touting polls running around like his hair is on fire..well he did the exact same thing back in 2012.

Goofy is the living embodiment of the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I remember that. Red tears when Obama got re-elected in a landslide. Man, that was fun.

LMAO!! Goofy found a lone poll. LMAO!! I found four!! Goofy you are running behind boy!!!lol-047.gif

Hampton University 10/26 - 10/30 802 LV 4.6 41 44 Trump +3 Remington Research ®* 10/30 - 10/30 1106 LV 2.9 47 43 Clinton +4 Emerson* 10/28 - 10/30 800 LV 3.4 49 45 Clinton +4 Washington Post 10/27 - 10/30 1024 LV 3.5 51 45 Clinton +6 Winthrop 10/23 - 10/30 712 LV 3.6 49 43 Clinton +6

All Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

Yup ..that's his game...the same one he played in 2012.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

I remember that. Red tears when Obama got re-elected in a landslide. Man, that was fun.

I forgot you were around back then.

Arrogant and cocky right up to the moment Obama went over the 270 mark.

Knowing he's going for a repeat performance gives me great joy.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

Thursday, November 3

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CBS News/NY Times Clinton 45, Trump 42, Johnson 5, Stein 4 Clinton +3 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton CBS News/NY Times Clinton 47, Trump 44 Clinton +3 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 48 Trump +5 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein ABC/Wash Post Tracking Clinton 47, Trump 45, Johnson 3, Stein 2 Clinton +2 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC/Wash Post Tracking Clinton 49, Trump 47 Clinton +2 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 42, Trump 45, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Trump +3 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44, Johnson 4, Stein 2 Tie General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein WBUR/MassINC Clinton 39, Trump 40, Johnson 10, Stein 3 Trump +1 New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein ARG Clinton 43, Trump 48, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Trump +5 Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein University of Denver Clinton 39, Trump 39, Johnson 5, Stein 4 Tie Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein FOX 13/Opinion Savvy Trump 45, Clinton 49, Johnson 3, Stein 1 Clinton +4 Utah: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein vs. McMullin Monmouth Trump 37, McMullin 24, Clinton 31, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Trump +6 California: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Field Clinton 53, Trump 33, Johnson 4, Stein 3 Clinton +20 Arkansas: Trump vs. Clinton The Arkansas Poll Trump 51, Clinton 31 Trump +20

There was never a need to protest Trump. Americans aren't stupid enuf to vote for him.

Hillary 70%

Trump ..30%

All the polls....all but one swing state...Hillary comfortably ahead.

Just one poll out of five and Goofy creams his jeans.