INDICTMENT COMING

THE WHOLE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND EVERY LEMMING THAT VOTED FOR THESE CRIMINALS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS NATION

When your mind operates the same way as theirs, while you have a mirrorred opposite opinion, your behavior is identical to their methodology. Karma, what goes around comes around because everything self contained to changing simultaneously is always in the same instant nothing real duplicates what it became so far as part of everything going on individually now.

Webs of entanglement defending beliefs and protecting a faith where all sides honor symbolism over substance philosophy governed with mind over matter psychology.

When your mind operates the same way as theirs, while you have a mirrorred opposite opinion, your behavior is identical to their methodology. Karma, what goes around comes around because everything self contained to changing simultaneously is always in the same instant nothing real duplicates what it became so far as part of everything going on individually now.

Webs of entanglement defending beliefs and protecting a faith where all sides honor symbolism over substance philosophy governed with mind over matter psychology.

NO SUCH THING AS KARMA...ITS A MYTH AND NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT

NO SUCH THING AS KARMA...ITS A MYTH AND NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT

Karma as defined in reality and then there is the physical constant of action and reaction simultaneously taking place now. Expanding details never duplicated again with contracting results never duplicated again. The results is ancestry as living their sole existences spaced apart now in this atmosphere for the entire food chain sustained by one periodic table of molecular characteristics separated in gaseous, liguid, mineral content shaping both inorganic and organic displacements, KINETICALLY.

When you are constantly imagining what life could be assuming time is linear, all you believe is what you wish weren't real. Hell of a mind you built there by context over content practices, symbolism over substance philosophies, and psychological class warfare to build eternal conflicts of interest within selective interpretations to takes sides supported cradle to grave, generation after generation, as eternally separated now...

Karma as defined in reality and then there is the physical constant of action and reaction simultaneously taking place now. Expanding details never duplicated again with contracting results never duplicated again. The results is ancestry as living their sole existences spaced apart now in this atmosphere for the entire food chain sustained by one periodic table of molecular characteristics separated in gaseous, liguid, mineral content shaping both inorganic and organic displacements, KINETICALLY.

NO SUCH THING AS KARMA....DOESNT EXIST

NO SUCH THING AS KARMA....DOESNT EXIST

Natural balancing taking place now sustaining both results of inorganic and organic use of the same molecular content sustaining this universal position currently. Karma exists, just not as defined by those governing humanity's interpretations of reality done academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, and socially.

6 degrees of separating 8 hemispheres generated by inverting molecular migration. That simple avatar of mine done in origami, 12 outside edges, 24 inside angles, 8 internal corners while living in an atmosphere as separated biologically and adapting to the moment simultaneously.

Self evident as it exists kinetically absent all potential differences of opinions founded by hypothetical possibilities now isn't Eternity throughout history and current events regardless society, species, ancestry, galactic, solar system, planetary position.

Natural balancing taking place now sustaining both results of inorganic and organic use of the same molecular content sustaining this universal position currently. Karma exists, just not as defined by those governing humanity's interpretations of reality done academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, and socially.

6 degrees of separating 8 hemisphered generated by inverting molecular migration. That simple avatar of mine done in origami, 12 outside edges, 24 inside angles, 8 internal corners while living in an atmosphere as separated biologically and adapting to the moment simultaneously.

Self evident as it exists kinetically absent all potential differences of opinions founded by hypothetical possibilities now isn't Eternity.

KARMA.....................DOESNT EXIST

Just like Bill Clinton when caught with his semen on an interns blue dress.

Deny it, deny it, deny it. Then get everyone involved to deny it with you using authority within rule of law making character role playing matter and ancestral progression doesn't mean as much as the symgolic values treasured cradle to grave.

Want to fight corruption, be honest within yourself first. Know how self evident evidence exists in plain sight and nobody wants to discuss actual results completely to actual displaced details never the same as before or again.

the aging process is an exponentially applied to each thing sustained as displaced whether it be inorganic or organic by nature of being universally here currently.

In my avatar, do you see the other three colors orange, green, and pink? The dark sides.

Judgement day only not within the typical calendar interpretation. Behold, I am but one sole result of ancestry that understands the caricatures of literature saving humanity from being human existences as displaced in plain sight.

second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam and that is just western theology not including eastern philosophies about Karma let alone God and Satan.

Judgement day only not within the typical calendar interpretation. Behold, I am but one sole result of ancestry that understands the caricatures of literature saving humanity from being human existences as displaced in plain sight.

second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam and that is just western theology not including eastern philosophies about Karma let alone God and Satan.

WHATEVER.......JUST STOP THE NONSENSE

WHATEVER.......JUST STOP THE NONSENSE

You won't, I cannot. Ruthless mets relentless. Natural balance of power. Karma. You bank on hypothetical values, I adapt in the only moment that sustains my currently being alive.

Ever figure out a way to fight a bloodless Aramegddon? I did about a decade ago and instead of waiting for help, I started the process alone. Necessity is the mother of invention and 8 years ago I developed the origami to find basic forms that fit philosophical beliefs and psychological methodologies at the instinctive level, not a trained intellectual one..

I don't have to threaten to send somone to Eternal Hell or an afterlife, I just deliver knowing where Eternity always exists in plain sight nobody of faith wants to believe possible. The core of corruption eternally practiced by one species in one atmosphere now.

comey FAILED in ethics, honesty, and in legal interpretation in

FAILING TO recommend INDICTMENT of hillary in July.

It is unlikely he will find the courage and ethics and honesty and

comprehension of the law at this point in time.

He had the authorization from the AG in July to recommend indictment

of hillary, and he had the evidence as he explained, and even more

evidence as to the clinton foundation corruption and bribes.

But comey FAILED and is STILL A FAILURE in ethics and honesty

and law.

You won't, I cannot. Ruthless mets relentless. Natural balance of power. Karma. You bank on hypothetical values, I adapt in the only moment that sustains my currently being alive.

Ever figure out a way to fight a bloodless Aramegddon? I did about a decade ago and instead of waiting for help, I started the process alone. Necessity is the mother of invention and 8 years ago I developed the origami to find basic forms that fit philosophical beliefs and psychological methodologies at the instinctive level, not a trained intellectual one..

I don't have to threaten to send somone to Eternal Hell or an afterlife, I just deliver knowing where Eternity always exists in plain sight nobody of faith wants to believe possible. The core of corruption eternally practiced by one species in one atmosphere now.

Karma. You bank on hypothetical values, I adapt in the only moment that sustains my currently being alive.

ILL PLAY ALONG WITH THIS NONSENSE FOR A BIT

YOU ADAPT TO THAT OF WHAT SUSTAINS YOU CURRENTLY BEING ALIVE?WHAT A BUNCH OF NONSENSE.........YOU ARE GIVEN THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUSTAIN YOUR LIFE....DONT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE...THAT IS JUST PLAIN IGNORANT.

Ever figure out a way to fight a bloodless Aramegddon?

AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVEN WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO FIGURE THAT OUT? I SPEND MY TIME MORE WISELY THAN THAT...ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES NOT ...LIKE ARGUING IN THIS FORUM WITH A BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD MORONS..ITS ENTERTAINMENT TO ME......

YOU DELIVER.?...YOU DELIVER NOTHING ....ETERNITY IS PROMISED BY THE CREATOR...NOT BY YOU...AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE TRUE ETERNITY BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID

NOW LIKE I SAID......ENOUGH WITH THE NONSENSE

comey FAILED in ethics, honesty, and in legal interpretation in

FAILING TO recommend INDICTMENT of hillary in July.

It is unlikely he will find the courage and ethics and honesty and

comprehension of the law at this point in time.

He had the authorization from the AG in July to recommend indictment

of hillary, and he had the evidence as he explained, and even more

evidence as to the clinton foundation corruption and bribes.

But comey FAILED and is STILL A FAILURE in ethics and honesty

and law.

The problem started with Bill being Bill and Lynch not thinking past her nose.

When Lynch let Bill get on her plane the process was screwed up...and it put Comey where he didn't belong. It is completely irrelevant what was actually discussed on that plane. They may very well both be telling the truth...and they may both being telling the same lie...we will never know for certain. But the perception is that something unethical...and possibly illegal...happened, and that made it impossible for Lynch to make the call of the results of the investigation. If she decided to charge it would be seen as a move to prove she wasn't influenced...if she decided not to charge...it would be seen as Bill getting to her. She had no choice but to publically say she would do what Comey recommended. Problem is, it is not the place of law enforcement...at any level...to make a recommendation. It is their job to conduct an investigation, gather the evidence and present it to a prosecutor. It is the job of the prosecutor to review the evidence and make a decision. Lynch, by her actions on that tarmac...screwed Comey related to the Clintons.

The only way Lynch could have saved the situation/process is to either call for the appointment of a special prosecutor or empanel a special grand jury to review the findings of the FBI.

So...in my opinion...anyone pissed at how this is being handled can place the blame squarely on Loretta Lynch.

Karma. You bank on hypothetical values, I adapt in the only moment that sustains my currently being alive.

ILL PLAY ALONG WITH THIS NONSENSE FOR A BIT

YOU ADAPT TO THAT OF WHAT SUSTAINS YOU CURRENTLY BEING ALIVE?WHAT A BUNCH OF NONSENSE.........YOU ARE GIVEN THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUSTAIN YOUR LIFE....DONT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE...THAT IS JUST PLAIN IGNORANT.

Ever figure out a way to fight a bloodless Aramegddon?

AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVEN WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO FIGURE THAT OUT? I SPEND MY TIME MORE WISELY THAN THAT...ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES NOT ...LIKE ARGUING IN THIS FORUM WITH A BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD MORONS..ITS ENTERTAINMENT TO ME......

YOU DELIVER.?...YOU DELIVER NOTHING ....ETERNITY IS PROMISED BY THE CREATOR...NOT BY YOU...AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE TRUE ETERNITY BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID

NOW LIKE I SAID......ENOUGH WITH THE NONSENSE

retreating to denying the self evident again. You cannot be honest within yourself let alone throughout society practicing making hypothetical values count as all anyone needs to know about.

WHATS SELF EVIDENT I DO NOT DENY...WHAT IS EVIDENT IS YOU BEING A MORON TALKING LIKE YODA

Yoda is a fictional caricature of intellectual superiority, I am just showing how deep instinctive awareness goes to uncovering the false facts defending reality by every stretch of the imagination done to govern humanity eternally as each lifetime becomes added here now.

Yoda is a fictional caricature of intellectual superiority, I am just showing how deep instinctive awareness goes to uncovering the false facts defending reality by every stretch of the imagination done to govern humanity eternally as each lifetime becomes added here now.

HERE IS ONE FOR YA

STUPID IS A STUPID DOES

TAKE THAT OBAMA TATTOO OFF YER FOREHEAD

HERE IS ONE FOR YA

STUPID IS A STUPID DOES

TAKE THAT OBAMA TATTOO OFF YER FOREHEAD

Actions speak louder than words. Behavior takes precedence over ideological intentions. Tipping the scales of natural balances doesn't make one smarter, but less able to adapt in the moment as equally displaced.

the larger the mind, the more brains forget what life is while adapting in the same moment here. The bigger hypothetical ideas become, the closer to self extinction humanity brings human behavior to act out by design.

Actions speak louder than words. Behavior takes precedence over ideological intentions. Tipping the scales of natural balances doesn't make one smarter, but less able to adapt in the moment as equally displaced.

WHAT YOU WANT ACTIONS? TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND ILL COME BITCH SLAP YOU, OTHERWISE WORDS ARE ALL YOU ARE GONNA GET

WHAT YOU WANT ACTIONS? TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND ILL COME BITCH SLAP YOU, OTHERWISE WORDS ARE ALL YOU ARE GONNA GET

Bully tactics now. So you are a bitch that slaps for show of force when your intellect is trapped in your denying being self contained to the moment here as specifically displaced in this atmosphere.

You are the type that would send someone else to do it for you anyway, so the fool could prove his loyalty to your collective "we" mind.

Bully tactics now. So you are a bitch that slaps for show of force when your intellect is trapped in your denying being self contained to the moment here as specifically displaced in this atmosphere.

You are the type that would send someone else to do it for you anyway, so the fool could prove his loyalty to your collective "we" mind.

LOOK YODA.....YOUR JEDI SWORD AWAITS YOUR ARRIVAL...HURRY UP AND GET THERE

Wow 123, sole is REALLY yanking your chain. He/she has got you fired up about nothing. Get back on the post because if you start debating Zen, Karma, and eastern philosophy, I think you lose, and badly. Oh BTW, what goes around, comes around. I don't know if that's considered Karma, but it sure bites you in the ass when it happens.

Wow 123, sole is REALLY yanking your chain. He/she has got you fired up about nothing. Get back on the post because if you start debating Zen, Karma, and eastern philosophy, I think you lose, and badly. Oh BTW, what goes around, comes around. I don't know if that's considered Karma, but it sure bites you in the ass when it happens.

YEAH...I PLAYED WITH HIM FOR AWHILE...NO IM NOT FIRED UP AT ALL...ITS JUST STUPID NONSENSE...KARMA DOES NOT EXIST

In reality, nothing real is more important than what actually exists. I am a male ancestor not lost in gender identity or a space time continuum of quantum mechanics suggesting the universe is ever expanding through time.

My instincts see more than my intellect was educated to believe possible.

YEAH...I PLAYED WITH HIM FOR AWHILE...NO IM NOT FIRED UP AT ALL...ITS JUST STUPID NONSENSE...KARMA DOES NOT EXIST

karma doesn't exist anymore than good and evil, God or Satan. Actually is an exponential total sum and factually only fractionalizes what now has become so far.