Economists..."Trump a dangerous, destructive choice for the countr

Saying that Donald Trump "has misled the electorate" and is "a dangerous, destructive choice for the country," a group of 370 economists have penned an open letter denouncing the Republican nominee and encouraging voters to choose another candidate.

Saying that Donald Trump "has misled the electorate" and is "a dangerous, destructive choice for the country," a group of 370 economists have penned an open letter denouncing the Republican nominee and encouraging voters to choose another candidate.

LIBERALS ARE STUPID NEANDERTHALS

213ea4ed1d9fae4546b29fffc1c666f3.jpg

Moron..I realize that you Trumptards don't believe in education, but when all the experts tell you you're wrong, I'd take it to heart. There isn't a single economist endorsing Trump.

HEY MORON YOU OOOPS AGAIN,,,PATHETIC TROLL

ooops.png

Economists For Trump

One name stood out to me in the list of “scholars and writers” for Trump that was released: John Lott. This is the second academic economist I’m aware of who has endorsed Trump, and he is more of a “household name” in the profession than Peter Navarro, his other economist endorsement. Lott is a conservative/libertarian economist whose most notable academic debates involve arguing that guns don’t cause crime.

LIBERALS....CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said the same thing about Rayguns plan too...and they were right then also!

ooops.jpgooops.jpg

DID YOU NOT JUST SAY THAT NOT ONE SINGLE ECONOMIST SUPPORTS TRUMP? WHY YES....YOU DID! AND YOU WERE WRONG....AS USUAL.

NOW YOU ARE ON TO BASHING THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME....BY ALL MEANS CONTINUE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY ...I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOUR PATHETIC ,IGNORANT LYING ASS TO THE ASH HEEP WITH ALL YOUR OTHER LIBERAL MORON FRIENDS

LIBERALS......CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooops.png

Economists For Trump

One name stood out to me in the list of “scholars and writers” for Trump that was released: John Lott. This is the second academic economist I’m aware of who has endorsed Trump, and he is more of a “household name” in the profession than Peter Navarro, his other economist endorsement. Lott is a conservative/libertarian economist whose most notable academic debates involve arguing that guns don’t cause crime.

Moron..I realize that you Trumptards don't believe in education, but when all the experts tell you you're wrong, I'd take it to heart. There isn't a single economist endorsing Trump.

ooops.png

Economists For Trump

ever get tired of posting your elementary pics?

Oh that's right, you're a Low Information voter, its all you have

ooops.jpgooops.jpg

IDIOT LIBREJECT HEADLINES A LIE THEN WONDERS WHY THEY ARE CALLED RACIST LEMMINGS?????

LIBERALS..................REALLY ARE FKN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Yea a bunch of free traders don't like a little protectionist policy

Who would've known lol