Loser Republicans think Impeachment cry will save them. lol

What is sad, there is no way they could pull off an impeachment and removal from office. This would bite them so hard in the ass they would never recover. LMAO!!

Sen. Johnson Already Ringing Impeachment Bell For Hillary Clinton

Election Day is still a week away, but Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) already has his eye on the possible impeachment of a president Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server.

"This was willful concealment and destruction," Johnson told the Beloit Daily News in a Monday interview flagged by the Huffington Post.

Johnson’s comments referred to federal laws related to the willful gathering or destruction of information related to national defense.

"I'm not a lawyer, but this is clearly written," Johnson said of 18. U.S. Code 2071, which dictates that anyone who concealed or removed such official records is disqualified from holding U.S. office. "I would say yes, high crime or misdemeanor, I believe she is in violation of both laws."

Johnson, who endorsed Donald Trump, told the local Wisconsin newspaper that the FBI’s investigation concluding there was no case to prosecute the former secretary of state was “corrupt.”

The vulnerable Republican senator is significantly trailing behind Democratic challenger Russ Feingold. Johnson has 43.2 percent support to Feingold’s 50.7 percent, according to TPM’s PollTracker Average.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ron-johnson-hillary-clinton-impeachment