FL exit poll: 28% of GOP voters pick Hillary

Wow how telling is this ???

If Trump loses FL, most experts say he cannot win......

Florida poll: 28 percent of GOP early voters picked Clinton

https://www.scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters

More than a quarter of Republicans who have already voted in Florida cast their ballots for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a new poll.

A TargetSmart/William & Mary poll released Tuesday showed 28 percent of early Florida voters picked Clinton over GOP nominee Donald Trump. The poll, which will be released in full Wednesday, was shared early with MSNBC.

The poll also showed Clinton ahead of Trump overall, 48 to 40 percent, with a larger lead, 55 to 37 percent, among those who said they already voted.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/poll-florida-republicans-vote-for-hillary-clinton

Wow how telling is this ???

If Trump loses FL, most experts say he cannot win......

Telling? Doesn't say anything other than other people making shit up statistically. However, lets look at the talking point thrown out here. 28% of republicans of between28% to 33% of the population is how many? Thing is there is most likely 28% of the dems going to vote for Trump and their percentage of registered voters is 30 to 36% of the population.

Just from sheer numbers, Trump gets more votes.

no fuck tard

6 percent

Telling? Doesn't say anything other than other people making shit up statistically. However, lets look at the talking point thrown out here. 28% of republicans of between28% to 33% of the population is how many? Thing is there is most likely 28% of the dems going to vote for Trump and their percentage of registered voters is 30 to 36% of the population.

fucking made up lies

next time read the facts

no fuck tard

6 percent

fucking made up lies

next time read the facts

Facts given are mere constituted interpretations while true factually, they actually don't measure the whole population, just fractions of idealistic populace within a geographical area or intellectual state of mind.

They surveys 311 people who voted early.

Does this count as called or answered honestly? What good are the statistics if those answering didn't want the caller to know the actual answer? Back to minority rules majority opinion when the topics are about points of misdirection and governing the state of confusion humanity has become globally for one species trying to overrule self containment with hypothetial value systems.

Facts given are mere constituted interpretations while true factually, they actually don't measure the whole population, just fractions of idealistic populace within a geographical area or intellectual state of mind.

Wow you do understand what polls are, bless your little heart.......LOL

They surveys 311 people who voted early.

But 718 total and the 311 were actual vote real numbers and not projections........

It probably is R women that are the biggest crossover vote......

"You don't shit where you sleep"

This will, be very interesting to watch as more voters are polled........

killy boy

how many americans are going to kill when your idiot candidate gets stomped

Always projecting your behavior onto anyone that doesn't agree with your recited thought programming.

Wow you do understand what polls are, bless your little heart.......LOL

But 718 total and the 311 were actual vote real numbers and not projections........

It probably is R women that are the biggest crossover vote......

"You don't shit where you sleep"

This will, be very interesting to watch as more voters are polled........

Again, polled. However, I thought the ballots aren't counted until election day. Or is that just an assumption on my thinking about having an honest election?

All you offered was complete bull shit. You didn't poll them, so you haven't a clue how many people were counted, or what were there responses to the questions asked. Oh, that is what you call making shit up. So using your illogical "logical" attempt at deflecting, DON'T MAKE SHIT UP.

All you offered was complete bull shit. You didn't poll them, so you haven't a clue how many people were counted, or what were there responses to the questions asked. Oh, that is what you call making shit up. So using your illogical "logical" attempt at deflecting, DON'T MAKE SHIT UP.

Sure about that? Can you imagine the moment here being actual eternity as everything eternally passes through as it exists universally in plain sight? Not scientific theories, science fiction, spirtual fantasies. Just everything kinetically connected as individually spaced apart torn apart intellectually projecting time being the irresistible force, not molecular inversion between 2 separate 4 dimensional results existing simultaneously here?

I don't imagine it, I adapt within it.

I am going to tell you.

I watched this break on Lawrence Odonnel last night. He had the head of this polling group on giving these numbers.

The guy looked uncomfortable, couldn't sit still, he honestly looked like he was lying through is teeth.

Perhaps he was not...but that was my impression. I can tell you if it's true that republicans are crossing over at that rate Trump is fucked....but I find it as hard to believe as you would find democrats crossing over for Trump.

Sorry dude, that poll statistically, was called the perfect poll, even by those who tried to criticize it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with data of the people polled, the equal categorical numbers didn't need weighting of their characteristics. So like people like you, since there is no flaw in the poll data and you cannot explain it away, you have to attack the messenger.

Sure about that? Can you imagine the moment here being actual eternity as everything eternally passes through as it exists universally in plain sight? Not scientific theories, science fiction, spirtual fantasies. Just everything kinetically connected as individually spaced apart torn apart intellectually projecting time being the irresistible force, not molecular inversion between 2 separate 4 dimensional results existing simultaneously here?

I don't imagine it, I adapt within it.

Wait!! Don't talk shit to me about eternity, you are attempting to talk on a subject with unknowns, and nothing more than your bull shit that hasn't convinced anyone here so far. In the universe you are not even considered a spot of dust, and you out of that void in space trying to give an opinion. In other words, you are statistically insignificant bull shitta.

Sorry dude, that poll statistically, was called the perfect poll, even by those who tried to criticize it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with data of the people polled, the equal categorical numbers didn't need weighting of their characteristics. So like people like you, since there is no flaw in the poll data and you cannot explain it away, you have to attack the messenger.

Wow, not accepting the message one is attacking the messenger. How projective of your intellect willingly accepting one sided possibilities as all you need to know about..

Wait!! Don't talk shit to me about eternity, you are attempting to talk on a subject with unknowns, and nothing more than your bull shit that hasn't convinced anyone here so far. In the universe you are not even considered a spot of dust, and you out of that void in space trying to give an opinion. In other words, you are statistically insignificant bull shitta.

What is unknown really that isn't blanketed with conjecture of anything else is possible around the talking points when everything is specifically contained to currently being acted out all the time?

Ever think about what self evident is, rather than what it could mean? Does change everything you learned to recite since being taught how to converse in channeled perceptions.

Watch the video yourself man.

It broke on Odonnel last night. Watch how the guy behaves yourself then come back and tell me I am crazy. I mean....you would have to drop the bias for the 3 minutes that would take but I have faith you are one of the few here that can. Also, who was trying to criticize it and called it perfect?

WTF are you babbling about now moron?

Does he have anxiety or something? Did he produce the numbers from the people, or tabulate the data himself, or just report on the results?

Here is a rightwing biased critique of the poll. And he himself claims the poll data is flawless, a perfect poll on the input data, and has to go off the deep end trying to shoot the messenger. Even using a wikileaks email which has no credibility or truth to it. Even trying to compare a perfect data poll to polls that lack perfect data.

Wow, not accepting the message one is attacking the messenger.

Attacking the messenger is,...............attacking the messenger.

Attacking the messenger is,...............attacking the messenger.

So in your educated mind, the message and the messenger are the same entity? That does fit a followed philosophy "I think, therefore I am what I believe true.".

But then comes what separates truth from real displacement? Projected context played out hypothetically as believed this is what life is only about, intellectually replacing instinctive navigation of living simultaneously.