new republican party theme song

fuck you scientology dupe

your in tatters

smack down

smack down

smack down

smack down

you cant give it away on 7th avenue

Self evident isn't given away, it is intellectually denied cradle to grave every generation. It arrives because of being self contained while living as a sole result of ancestral progression of a species adapting in the moment here one lifetime at a time.

that scientology nonsense you project my caricature to be a member of, is completely inaccurate.

fuck off nut bag phoney

No. Your reality is not only incomplete, but always inaccurate because you won't accept how and why everything is specifically spaced apart now, kinetically and simultaneously all the time.

I will match my genetic honesty against your social truth any time, any where.

shove your cult crap back up your ass stupid

Not my cult. As for the stupid, the oral cavity is the orifice to the food for thoughts recited cradle to grave ignoring being one of a kind to feel at home in a crowd of "we believe" real doesn't count and character role playing matters all the time socially.

kiss your snakes nut ball loser

Know when realities are shattered, the self evident shines through to show what self contained has always been throughout socially denied self evident results began at the dawn of civilization by one species taking control of the moment spacing everyone and everything equally apart as here now..

Know when realities are shattered, the self evident shines through to show what self contained has always been throughout socially denied self evident results began at the dawn of civilization by one species taking control of the moment spacing everyone and everything equally apart as here now..

remember cult boy snakes bite

shattered

remember cult boy snakes bite

So? If one is going to deal with snakes, know how to keep from being bitten while not doing permanent damage to the snake that keeps rodents, pest, and vermin away. If one is going to take a stand against corruption, one better know what corrupts everything done socially from the inside out defined from the outside in hypothetically by theory and theology alike.

Oh did I leave out academia and artistic impression that supplies all the facts in debating the concepts of anything is possible when time is considered an irresistible force rather than an immovable object?.