Yet ANOTHER LIE from Hillary

Does this bitch ever tell the truth?

Hillary Clinton Says She Was in New York City on 9/11 (She Wasn’t)

Campaigning in Florida on Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton claimed that she was in New York City on 9/11, when terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Center. She made her claim while discussing terrorism and the threat posed by ISIS.

“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

But Clinton wasn’t in New York on 9/11, according to Politico.

As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps.

Clinton flew to New York on September 12, after making a speech on the Senate Floor in the morning. She traveled with her fellow New York Senator Chuck Schumer and Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel.

Clinton toured the disaster site with New York mayor Rudy Giuliani before leaving the city that evening to travel back to Capitol Hill.

Fact: Hillary Clinton Is One of America's Most Honest Politicians. Trump is one of the biggest liars

Trust and honesty are considered Hillarys weak areas. Shes competent, can be warm and caring, qualified, knows her stuff (a policy wonk.) But, when it comes to honesty, people give her low marks. Those who know her and have followed her for years know that the persistent meme is false, largely the result of constant right-wing attacks on her integrity, and a good slice of the country has bought into that false perception.

Reality is different, and it is time America found out about it. Ironically, the truth is that instead of one of the most dishonest Hillary is actually one of the most politicians in America. Thats the crazy part, Hillarys rep is completely false, she is indeed very honest.

wholiesmore.jpg?1470085746

Campaigning in Florida on Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton claimed that she was in New York City on 9/11, when terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Center. She made her claim while discussing terrorism and the threat posed by ISIS.

“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps.

Clinton flew to New York on September 12, after making a speech on the Senate Floor in the morning. She traveled with her fellow New York Senator Chuck Schumer and Democratic Congressman Charlie Rangel.

Clinton toured the disaster site with New York mayor Rudy Giuliani before leaving the city that evening to travel back to Capitol Hill.

IT IS A CONSERVATIVE LIE!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, IF CLINTON TELLS AS MANY LIES AS YOU CLAIM, AND AS MANY OF YOUR CLAIMS ARE LIES LIKE THEY ARE, PEOPLE WHO FACT CHECK FOR A LIVING WILL BE HAVING A GUARANTEED SALARY FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS.

Link...?

Ha!

YOU CAN'T LINK TO YOUR LIE, BECAUSE IT IS A FUCKING LIE.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Fact: Hillary Clinton Is One of America's Most Honest Politicians. Trump is one of the biggest liars

Trust and honesty are considered Hillarys weak areas. Shes competent, can be warm and caring, qualified, knows her stuff (a policy wonk.) But, when it comes to honesty, people give her low marks. Those who know her and have followed her for years know that the persistent meme is false, largely the result of constant right-wing attacks on her integrity, and a good slice of the country has bought into that false perception.

Reality is different, and it is time America found out about it. Ironically, the truth is that instead of one of the most dishonest Hillary is actually one of the most politicians in America. Thats the crazy part, Hillarys rep is completely false, she is indeed very honest.

wholiesmore.jpg?1470085746

oh come on pogo you cant be this stupid stop lying to us

Hillary-lies.jpg