Donald Trump +7 over Hillary Clinton in North Carolina

Like I've said from the beginning. Trump will win.

Poll: Donald Trump +7 over Hillary Clinton in North Carolina, Now at 51 Percent

A new WRAL/SurveyUSA pollshows that Donald Trump is now leading North Carolina by seven points ahead of Hillary Clinton — 51 percent to Clinton’s 44 percent.

That means that Trump has shockingly flipped his numbers in the state in just one month. Three weeks ago, Clinton was leading Trump by two points in the same poll – 46 percent to 44 percent.

Trump has now passed the 50 percent threshold, according to the poll, making it unlikely that Clinton will be able to bounce back.

The poll was conducted after the news that the FBI would revisit the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server.

Clinton has campaigned furiously in North Carolina in recent weeks, trying to keep the state from going for Trump in 2016.

The state went for Romney in 2012 but went for Obama in 2008. Both First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama have campaigned in the state’s more populated areas, urging supporters to back Hillary Clinton.

Clinton and Michelle Obama made headlines after campaigning together in the state last week.

Actress Lena Dunham also campaigned in the state over the weekend for Clinton.

President Obama plans to campaign in the state Wednesday with singer song writer James Taylor.

This trend was occurring BEFORE THE FBI bombshell....

Polls had to get it right as we get closer to the election

Then there is this

There are, in fact, not one but five separate FBI investigations which involve members of Clinton's inner circle or their closest relatives - the people at the center of what has come to be known as Clintonworld.

The five known investigations are into: Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin's estranged husband sexting a 15-year-old; the handling of classified material by Clinton and her staff on her private email server; questions over whether the Clinton Foundation was used as a front for influence-peddling; whether the Virginia governor broke laws about foreign donations; and whether Hillary's campaign chairman's brother did the same.

The progress of the Clinton Foundation investigation and that into McAuliffe was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

The FBI does not generally comment on investigations, so it is entirely possible there are more under way.

Like I've said from the beginning. Trump will win.

Poll: Donald Trump +7 over Hillary Clinton in North Carolina, Now at 51 Percent

The Real Clear Politics’ average of polls has the race statistically tied in NorthCarolina, with Clinton at 46.4 percent and Trump at 45.7 percent.

I think Clinton leads in delegates for NC. That means Trump Loses.
tossupUSA_zpslkm6qzah.jpg

Everybody has Hillary ahead in NC. Don't mean that Fox knows shit from shinola

RCP has Hillary +.7%...so I doubt that would be 'everybody.'

The Real Clear Politics’ average of polls has the race statistically tied in NorthCarolina, with Clinton at 46.4 percent and Trump at 45.7 percent.

I think Clinton leads in delegates for NC.

Sorry....yes, just saw this.

This trend was occurring BEFORE THE FBI bombshell....

Polls had to get it right as we get closer to the election

Then there is this

There are, in fact, not one but five separate FBI investigations which involve members of Clinton's inner circle or their closest relatives - the people at the center of what has come to be known as Clintonworld.

The five known investigations are into: Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin's estranged husband sexting a 15-year-old; the handling of classified material by Clinton and her staff on her private email server; questions over whether the Clinton Foundation was used as a front for influence-peddling; whether the Virginia governor broke laws about foreign donations; and whether Hillary's campaign chairman's brother did the same.

The progress of the Clinton Foundation investigation and that into McAuliffe was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

The FBI does not generally comment on investigations, so it is entirely possible there are more under way.

Actually...... not EVERYONE who ever met a Clinton is " inner Circle" The fuss about Hillary's email ...or the Foundation...... has a shelf life. Eventually.. you can't beat the dead horse no more. You can't forever dance about like crazy kids chanting whatever. At SOME point you have to SPECIFY the FACTS... and..I do NOT see that. It has gotten ABSURD. Have you fucks got NO integrity at all? ( just kidding...I KNOW you have no integrity...I see that HERE all the time)

I wished I were an Oscar Mayer wiener, that's what I truly like to be. And if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener, everyone would be in love with me

Uh.. no. You'd be the green hot dog from a year ago. Even a foam at the mouth Meth freak won't love you.

Hillary up by less than 1 point in NC, .9 %

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Look at this poor bastard, clinging to is own version of reality. lol-049.gif

RealClearPolitics says you're a fucking moron:

WRAL-TV/SurveyUSA 10/28 - 10/31 659 LV 3.9 51 44 3 Trump +7

Remington Research ® 10/30 - 10/30 1176 LV 2.9 47 45 2 Trump +2

CBS News/YouGov 10/26 - 10/28 992 LV 4.1 45 48 3 Clinton +3

Emerson 10/26 - 10/27 650 LV 3.8 45 48 4 Clinton +3

Hitlery Rotten Clinton's Base:

- Poor

- College Indoctrinated

- Black

- Women

They may answer the phone, but...

- n!ggers won't go out because they are on drugs.

- Women will get lost on the way.

- Poor don't care.

- College Indoctrinated will be too busy on-line gaming in their two mommies' basement.

They won't vote.

See ya at the Polls November 8th.

Ha!

02_NOV.jpg

The White House

Hitlery Rotten Clinton

will be Enjoying...

j5l94w.jpg