trump threatened raped 13 yr old, she and her family would be killed i

dahur

Trump Threatened To Make The 13-Year-Old Girl He Raped Disappear And Kill Her Family: Witness
By John Prager on November 1, 2016 8:46 am ·

In case you haven’t heard, Donald Trump is due in federal court next month — just after he may be elected President — to answer charges that he raped a 13-year-old girl in 1994 and threatened to harm her and her family if she told anyone about it.

The victim, “Jane Doe,” is seeking $75,000 in damages. The lawsuit was originally filed in California but was thrown out because the original complaint did not state any specific civil rights violations. She refiled in New York in June, dropping some of the harder-to-prove claims and replacing them with two new witnesses. Both witnesses claim they worked as “party planners” for Trump’s pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, who threw them some cash to “attract adolescent women” to the billionaire’s mansion.

One witness says she lured Jane Doe to a party by promising her cash and modeling contracts — but instead the 13-year-old child was forced to have sex with Trump and Epstein, both of whom knew how young she was.

“I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop,” Tiffany Doe says, adding that she also witnessed Doe and a 12-year-old girl named “Maria” being forced to perform oral sex on Trump, with the 2016 GOP nominee physically abusing both children afterward — all of this as part of her job duties that required her to “personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.”

Both Trump and Epstein threatened to hurt Doe if she told anyone about the horrific assaults, with Trump adding a very Trump-like threat:

“I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed.”

Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served 13 months in prison — but Trump went on to find himself one goose-step away from being the leader of the free world.

While this might seem unbelievable, Trump hasn’t exactly hidden his lust for children over the years, going on about how hot Paris Hilton was when she was 12, creeping on underage models in their dressing rooms, and repeatedly talking about how much he wants to have sex with his daughter, Ivanka.

You can read the allegations below:

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/11/01/trump-threatened-to-make-the-13-year-old-girl-he-raped-disappear-and-kill-her-family-witness/

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump Threatened To Make The 13-Year-Old Girl He Raped Disappear And Kill Her Family: Witness

By John Prager on November 1, 2016 8:46 am ·

In case you havent heard, Donald Trump is due in federal court next month just after he may be elected President to answer charges that he raped a 13-year-old girl in 1994 and threatened to harm her and her family if she told anyone about it.

The victim, Jane Doe, is seeking $75,000 in damages. The lawsuit was originally filed in California but was thrown out because the original complaint did not state any specific civil rights violations. She refiled in New York in June, dropping some of the harder-to-prove claims and replacing them with two new witnesses. Both witnesses claim they worked as party planners for Trumps pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, who threw them some cash to attract adolescent women to the billionaires mansion.

One witness says she lured Jane Doe to a party by promising her cash and modeling contracts but instead the 13-year-old child was forced to have sex with Trump and Epstein, both of whom knew how young she was.

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop, Tiffany Doe says, adding that she also witnessed Doe and a 12-year-old girl named Maria being forced to perform oral sex on Trump, with the 2016 GOP nominee physically abusing both children afterward all of this as part of her job duties that required her to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

Both Trump and Epstein threatened to hurt Doe if she told anyone about the horrific assaults, with Trump adding a very Trump-like threat:

I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldnt ever say anything if she didnt want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed.

Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served 13 months in prison but Trump went on to find himself one goose-step away from being the leader of the free world.

While this might seem unbelievable, Trump hasnt exactly hidden his lust for children over the years, going on about how hot Paris Hilton was when she was 12, creeping on underage models in their dressing rooms, and repeatedly talking about how much he wants to have sex with his daughter, Ivanka.

You can read the allegations below:

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/11/01/trump-threatened-to-make-the-13-year-old-girl-he-raped-disappear-and-kill-her-family-witness/

I don't understand why those "party planners" were required to witness obvious criminal acts. Makes no sense to me

"The victim, Jane Doe, is seeking $75,000 in damages. The lawsuit was originally filed in California but was thrown out because the original complaint did not state any specific civil rights violations. She refiled in New York in June, dropping some of the harder-to-prove claims and replacing them with two new witnesses. Both witnesses claim they worked as party planners for Trumps pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, who threw them some cash to attract adolescent women to the billionaires mansion."

Gotta admire the persistence. And for a mere $75,000....?

"The victim, Jane Doe, is seeking $75,000 in damages. The lawsuit was originally filed in California but was thrown out because the original complaint did not state any specific civil rights violations. She refiled in New York in June, dropping some of the harder-to-prove claims and replacing them with two new witnesses. Both witnesses claim they worked as party planners for Trumps pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, who threw them some cash to attract adolescent women to the billionaires mansion."

Gotta admire the persistence. And for a mere $75,000....?

"I have a billion dollars"

Maybe you think they should pay Trump for the "pleasure" of being raped by a "star".

People sue for pain and suffering, emotional distress etc etc all the time.

Most certainly Trump, with his fondness of suing, wouldn't hesitate to put a price on his injuries.

They weren't required. It's just that, for entitled serial sexual predators Epstein and Trump, it was ROUTINE.

The OP says different. But I get it now, the "partparty planners" were there to give Trump and Epstein cover, to discredit any potential accuser. They were paid to lure kids in and in case they told to day "I was there, I didn't see

nothing". That and a threat of violence would certainly shut some naive girl up

"I have a billion dollars"

Maybe you think they should pay Trump for the "pleasure" of being raped by a "star".

People sue for pain and suffering, emotional distress etc etc all the time.

Most certainly Trump, with his fondness of suing, wouldn't hesitate to put a price on his injuries.

Agreed. Should have sued for millions.

The OP says different.

You're right- my bad.

But I get it now, the "partparty planners" were there to give Trump and Epstein cover, to discredit any potential accuser. They were paid to lure kids in and in case they told to day "I was there, I didn't see nothing". That and a threat of violence would certainly shut some naive girl up

Yeah - I think you are right about that. And, apparently, it worked for a very long time- and would have continued to work except for this election and all the adult women coming forward.

The victim, “Jane Doe,” is seeking $75,000 in damages. The lawsuit was originally filed in California but was thrown out because the original complaint did not state any specific civil rights violations. She refiled in New York in June, dropping some of the harder-to-prove claims and replacing them with two new witnesses. Both witnesses claim they worked as “party planners” for Trump’s pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, who threw them some cash to “attract adolescent women” to the billionaire’s mansion.

You're as deranged as shintao....if Trump really raped a 13 year girl he should be criminally charged.

More than likely it's just another DEM dirty pigshit trick like they did to Herman Cain.

If this is about a $75,000 settlement...the woman is just another whore and a slap in the face to real sexual assault victims.

shintao is a man convicted of smashing his conservatives friends PC. He escapes from the nut house in order to prove his innocence even tho he is really guilty. shintao finds that his features are too well known, and is forced to seek some illicit backroom clown make up. The dull rehorrtic part of the story is told from a ultraliberals-eye-view, with us seeing the clown for the first time as he starts to recuperate from the operation in the apartment of a sympathetic young artist (played by Zaro) for whom he soon finds affection. But what shintao really is after is the passwords to Donald Trumps email and nothing will stop him from getting them.

$75,000 probably turns into a YUGE punitive settlement. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. trump pays out $ millions to defend himself, PLUS a YUGE settlement.

Karma baby. That's karma.

Maybe he gets a woman judge. A nasty one

dahur's tactic is to just keep starting new threads regurgitating the same smear and ignore all challenges to what is claimed on the previous threads.

It's the same tactic that 9/11 Truthers used to push their nonsense.

So dahur should be despised just like they were and are, still.

And here's what dahur and the rest of the lefty slime at this forum forget to mention about this case or address when it's pointed out to them ...

- The woman in question “had only $300 to her name”, when she filed this case.

- The ONLY lawyer who would take her case is a PATENT lawyer.

- She originally demanded $100 million in her no-lawyer filing ... but now only wants $75,000. How quickly the amount dropped and how little she is now asking is a sure sign this is nothing more than a nuisance lawsuit hoping to extort a few dollars from Trump to make it go away before the election.

- She and her associates have tried to sell her story for a million dollars. There have been no takers.

- They set up a fund asking for donations to her cause (here: JusticeforKatie.org). It’s a bust. Not even you folks have donated.

- The woman has been unwilling to grant ANY face to face interviews and only one hard to arrange telephone interview Even her website won’t show her face. We don’t know her real name, address or anything else about her for a fact. Not even her current occupation. This is highly unusual behavior in a day and age when lawyers want to get the face of the victim in front of the public.

- Even the anti-Trump money man who bankrolled this scam hasn’t actually met her. And he’s now on the down and outs with her and her *associates* after suggesting she might have spent the money he gave them "partying".

- No one really knows if the witnesses exist either. All details about them are equally mysterious. Nor has ANYONE been able to interview them face to face.

- There is absolutely no physical proof of the woman’s claims. All they have are some claimed witness “declarations” … which are not properly witnessed to be considered as under oath testimony.

- The hearing in question will only be between lawyers. The judge will apparently not get to meet the woman or witnesses.

- Several investigators in the Epstein case found no indication that Trump was involved in Epstein’s illicit activities.

- The judge who scheduled this hearing was appointed by Obama.

- Trump plans to move for sanctions against the woman and her lawyer for a frivolous filing. And the patent lawyer has had to hiredanother lawyer to apparently defend himself from such a filing.

The truth is that this case is bogus and the signs are many.

And if Democrats really did care about pedophiles, Hillary's top aides would have done something when they learned Weiner was sexting underage girls. They didn't.

Slinging more mud...hoping some will stick !

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

Obama gets together with his Old White Straight Male NRA supporting Christian Club.

22obama-600_zpslon0tbdu.jpg