Why do the least educated states always vote (R)?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because it's easier to fleece the sheep when they ain't too bright?

LBJ's War on Poverty has been one feckin hoot.

The man actually picked up dogs by their ears; and it didn't raise a psychological flag.

Torturing animals is a Liberal thing.

So who ain't too bright?

The War on Poverty has been a miserable failure!! | The ...

obamacare was passed by the stupidity of the american voter so says one of the people that designed it.

If you vote democrat,that means you

Not the guy on TV,It means you.

They think you.the democrat voter is stupid.

What do you consider educated?

=============================

Pretty much anyone who would choose an avatar exactly the opposite from your half nekked gun toting moron.

Uneducated tight wingers know so little nothing about college they think that all colleges do is educate people to disagree with their uneducated idols like Hannity and Limbaugh.

Explain how a degree makes you more educated than somebody with a skill?

Someone that has taken courses in government and political science is almost certainly going to evaluate politicians in some coherent way in a forum such as this as that someone who can do perfect dovetail joints with a router or someone who can sweat copper fittings, or install brake pads.

You may have a degree, but you do not appear to be too bright. Brighter than some, though. The bar for you righties is far to low to limbo under.

What do you consider educated?

A four year degree from a college?

Too many brain dead parents are now struggling with debt, believing their kids could actually be taught to be intelligent. Ya either are or ya ain't; and if ya are, all you need to know is how to read & comprehend - - - understand basic math, and take it from there. I attended college just for my own head; challenged 7 courses & left with a 3.7.

obamacare was passed by the stupidity of the american voter so says one of the people that designed it.

If you vote democrat,that means you

Not the guy on TV,It means you.

They think you.the democrat voter is stupid.

+1

Too many brain dead parents are now struggling with debt, believing their kids could actually be taught to be intelligent. Ya either are or ya ain't; and if ya are, all you need to know is how to read & comprehend - - - understand basic math, and take it from there. I attended college just for my own head; challenged 7 courses & left with a 3.7.

How to Challenge a College Course | eHow

Sitting through a college course when you already know the information wastes your time and leads to boredom. Challenging a college course allows you to take a test, write a paper or create a project to demonstrate your knowledge and obtain course credit without having to attend classes and complete the daily work. Each school sets its own requirements for challenging a course, but some aspects of this practice are common throughout academia.

It's because the bright ones leave those red states.

They know that everybody left behind are dumb. They go to a blue state and make some money. The others are just too dumb to leave.

mulcting

To take (something) from another person by means of unseemly or deceptive methods.

LiberalIdiot.jpg

kj

Liar.

And, BTW, putting "NYC" in your nick doesn't fool anyone, you redneck idiot.

Isabel..

Bill Clinton just called Obamacare "crazy"..

Have you seen the price hikes?

The guy that helped put it together called the American people stupid that fell for it

Go ahead stay in the red states we send our dumb people down to your towns and we get your brightest that want to make money

dontlooknow

Posted Today, 07:54 PM

Z09, on 22 Mar 2016 - 2:53 PM, said:

So we can put you down as a Cruz supporter...

yeah I voted for Cruz.

Liar.

And, BTW, putting "NYC" in your nick doesn't fool anyone, you redneck idiot.

Born and raised in Brooklyn,NY.That is part of New York City if you didnt know.

Left a few years ago and glad I did.

Its a cesspool of liberal morons.

Born and raised in Brooklyn,NY.That is part of New York City if you didnt know.

And left, no doubt, because you were too stupid to make it there - LIKE I DID.

Left a few years ago and glad I did.

Ah - hahahaha! I knew it. So you AREN'T an "NYCGuy", just like I said. You were just LYING.

Its a cesspool of liberal morons.

You couldn't cut it, got thrown out like yesterday's trash, so now you snivel in bitter resentment at it.

LOLOLOLOL.

Why do the least educated states always vote ®?

can anyone tell me???

That's easy!

Lower income, lower educational levels, and lower intelligence all strongly correlate with voting Republican.

Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand?

Lower cognitive abilities predict greater prejudice through right-wing ideology.

Psychology Today

Apr 22, 2013

Simply said........ most cons are ignorant morons......

Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid.

He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.―Andy Borowitz

Couldn't that be said of all politicians? I would think it impossible to be dumb and cut the back room deals needed to make it past county commissioner, let alone mayor, governor, congressman, etc....