MSNBC Chris Matthews will be fired for this one haha

This can't be real.

Sure can. Trump is a gold mine for the corporate media. A Hillary presidency will be as dull as dish water compared to the material a Trump will crank out

Hahaha the lefties don't like it when only a portion of video is shown. That's what they do all the time.

Hi hater

Chris Matthews: If you like the way things are the way they are headed in this country. If youd like to continue the destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it. If you like the uncontrollable immigration, if you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria. If you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep this all the way it is, fine, then vote for Hillary Clinton. If you dont like the way things are headed you got a chance to really shake the system the system at its roots. If you wake up on Election Day and its the same as it is today, if its the same 4 or 5 or 8 years from now, remember you had a chance really change it up but you were to dainty to do it.

Its safe to say Chris is NOT a Hillary Clinton fan

Vote Trump!

This is more proof of the treason in the weasels who support Trump. Time to defend America from enemies foreign and domestic. LOCK AND LOAD!

Trump-Politifact.jpg
TRUMP LIAR OF THE YEAR!

Trump Continues to Lie by Alleging Voter Fraud and Crying “Rigged”

Trump Lies 144 Times in Seven Days of Deceit

Independent Fact Checkers Debunk Trump’s Dozens of Lies During Last Night’s Presidential Debate

In One Week, Trump Lies At Least 158 Times

You support a liar and that makes you a fool and a liar.

Chris Matthews: If you like the way things are the way they are headed in this country. If youd like to continue the destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it. If you like the uncontrollable immigration, if you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria. If you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep this all the way it is, fine, then vote for Hillary Clinton. If you dont like the way things are headed you got a chance to really shake the system the system at its roots. If you wake up on Election Day and its the same as it is today, if its the same 4 or 5 or 8 years from now, remember you had a chance really change it up but you were to dainty to do it.

Its safe to say Chris is NOT a Hillary Clinton fan
Vote Trump!

Trash like you will be dumped.

Hahaha the lefties don't like it when only a portion of video is shown. That's what they do all the time.

No, I don't like it one bit.

No he was probably quoting Trump.

Chris Matthews should know better than to structure his narrative this way for this exact reason. He needs to be publicly humiliated a little bit. Smack him down.

I didnt make the video and didnt say he endorsed trump i said he will need to find a new job and it was interesting.

Does sound like an endorsement though.

I know there was more to the video but this is using liberal playbook against them and I like it.

Micheal Moore did something very similar recently also.

I didnt make the video and didnt say he endorsed trump i said he will need to find a new job and it was interesting.

I know there was more to the video but this is using liberal playbook against them and I like it.

No MM did not. He laughed at you idiots who thought he endorsed Trump on last week's Bill Maher show.

His sole intention is to not to take anything for granted and to get out and vote. He's 100% behind Hillary as is anyone who has a shred of dignity and common sense.

common sense and dignity should not be used in the same sentence as clinton.

Its your stupidity that got obamacare passed so says one of the people who designed it.

Not the guy next to you,your own stupidity.

Technically, Moore didn't endorse Trump either. He stated that Trump will win.