Donald Trump Just Can't Stop Cheering For Team ISIS

GettyImages-619215460.jpg?1478007467

Archbishop of Mosul inspects the damage at the Saint Barbara Church just outside the city.

For someone who says he wants to “bomb the shit” out of ISIS, Donald Trump sure does seem to be cheering for their team. The coalition of Kurds, Iraqi military, other militia groups, and US advisers is steadily working toward the heart of the city.

Pentagon officials said Monday that the campaign to reclaim Mosul was proceeding as planned and that so far anti-ISIS forces in Iraq are succeeding in their fight against the terror group.

But one man is acting as al-Baghdadi Bob, downplaying progress and doing his best to un-support the troops.

For weeks, Trump has lambasted the coalition effort to re-capture the city of Mosul from ISIS, calling the undertaking a "total disaster" and saying the US and its allies were "bogged-down" there even as defense officials say they are encouraged by the progress being made.

The reality of forces winning on the ground can’t be accepted by Trump, because Trump predicted a disaster. Trump knows more than all the generals, and stands ready to teach the military experts a couple of things.

Maybe Trump could come by the Mosul state television station, which coalition forces captured just a few hours ago, let the soldiers know they’re part of a “disaster.

On Monday night, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi gave the estimated 5,000 ISIS militants holed up in the city a chilling warning as troops approached the city's doorstep.

"There is no way to escape, either surrender or die," he told a reporter for state-run Iraqiya TV at the Qayyara airbase south of the city.

Trump’s approach to Mosul appears to be no approach at all. Other than talking repeatedly about waging a sneak attack with 90,000 troops surrounding a fortified desert city, Trump’s primary strategy toward ISIS is the same as his strategy toward everything else—support Russia.

The Republican nominee, who has called for a rapprochement with Russia in order to jointly combat ISIS, argued that his Democratic rival's calls for taking a more aggressive posture in Syria to bring the conflict there to an end and combat ISIS will only draw the US into a larger war.

Russia hasn’t shown much interest in going after ISIS, but I’m sure if we bring Russia into Mosul, Putin will step right out when the fighting is done. Or not.

Hillary and Obama's stupidity created ISIS, and then ignoring them allowed them to metastasize and become an international threat.

And here is another ignorant liberal, trying to blame Trump.

You can't invent stupid like these liberals. It has to be experienced.

You do not know SHIT about Isis, Golfjerk. Frontline explained how Isis happened (whenh Juniortbush and Cheney were i8hn charge) and how they did nothing to stop them

Trump is also as ignorant as shit.

Obama and Hillary created ISIS by abandoning Iraq.

If we were there, ISIS would never have happened.

Shove up fact up your fat ass.

Obama and Hillary created ISIS by abandoning Iraq.

If we were there, ISIS would never have happened.

Shove up fact up your fat ass.

Fact check: You're lying again. It's the ONLY thing you do well.

Donald Trump claims that President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton founded ISIS. But the origin of the Islamic State terrorist group dates back to the Bush administration.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/trumps-false-obama-isis-link/

Fact check: You're lying again. It's the ONLY thing you do well.

Donald Trump claims that President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton founded ISIS. But the origin of the Islamic State terrorist group dates back to the Bush administration.

Show me ISIS' activities before Obama abandoned Iraq in 2011. You can't because none exist.

Poor ES can't deal with reality.

FACTs: Why ES will always be my bitch.

7 more days ES and you're gone. lol-049.gif

Show me ISIS' activities before Obama abandoned Iraq in 2011. You can't because none exist.

Poor ES can't deal with reality.

FACTs: Why ES will always be my bitch.

Fact check sends a drone up your fat ass and you squeal more lies.

You've been lying about this issue for years. Now you know the truth but that won't stop you from lying.

The Roots of ISIS

If anyone can be called the founder of ISIS, its Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian who formed al Qaeda in Iraq, the group that became ISIS, after the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Its a massively complex problem, Clint Watts, the Robert A. Fox fellow in the Foreign Policy Research Institutes Program on the Middle East, told us. It goes beyond one single policy decision about keeping or moving troops.

Goofy needs one sentence sound bytes because the truth is too difficult for him to understand.

Fact check sends a drone up your fat ass and you squeal more lies.

You've been lying about this issue for years. Now you know the truth but that won't stop you from lying.

The Roots of ISIS

If anyone can be called the founder of ISIS, its Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian who formed al Qaeda in Iraq, the group that became ISIS, after the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003.

See? ES can't show us ISIS doing ANYTHING prior to Obama/Hillary abandoning Iraq.

Trump was right. lol-049.gif

Facts: Why ES will always be my bitch.

7 days ES. You ARE going to keep your word, aren't you?

You and trump are ignorant shits, golfjerk,

Imbeciles and fools, both of you.

^^ ironic post of the month.

Hillary and Obama's stupidity created ISIS, and then ignoring them allowed them to metastasize and become an international threat.

And here is another ignorant liberal, trying to blame Trump.

You can't invent stupid like these liberals. It has to be experienced.

If Iraq was never invaded by Bush Jr, ISIS wouldn't exist.

If Iraq was never invaded by Bush Jr, ISIS wouldn't exist.

You don't know that. All we DO know is that ISIS existed in name only before Obama/Hillary abandoned Iraq.

That is a fact.

But feel free to pick up the ball ES fumbled, and show us what ISIS did prior to 2011.

When you sold your soul to a racist lunatic like yourself..you have to lie for him.

And I just SHOWED you the truth about the origins of ISIS.

Fact check obliterates your lies again.

Same ole same ole.

Still can't answer a simple question: What did ISIS do prior to 2011.

Come on ES, can't you be a man for ONCE in your pathetic existence?

This is why you'll always be my bitch. Because you can't even answer simple questions.

My bottom keeps on pretending I didn't give him the COMPLETE facts on ISIS via fact check.org.

That's why he'll keep lying about it because he's been Obama's, Hillary's and my bitch.

Still can't answer a simple question: What did ISIS do prior to 2011.

Come on ES, can't you be a man for ONCE in your pathetic existence?

This is why you'll always be my bitch. Because you can't even answer simple questions.

Roflmao

Asked and answered. When will you tell the forum why YOU ran away when the GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY video came out?

Truth is a rare commodity around here so this is for anyone who wants to learn..

Both presidents played a role in the withdrawal of troops from Iraq. ISIS did experience a resurgence after that withdrawal, but Watts doesnt see the withdrawal as a major factor. ISIS didnt grow because of the troop withdrawal, they grew because there was a Syrian civil war that created a vacuum to the west, he told us. If the U.S. had left troops in Iraq, the best outcome would be to still have an ISIS in Syria.

You don't know that. All we DO know is that ISIS existed in name only before Obama/Hillary abandoned Iraq.

That is a fact.

But feel free to pick up the ball ES fumbled, and show us what ISIS did prior to 2011.

It's a clear path of connections. ISIS would not exist if we hadn't unplugged the Bathe party and destroyed the balance of peace in Iraq. And yes, there was stability in Iraq before Bush invaded.