"The Daisy Girl" does Clinton anti-Trump commercial

Do you remember this devastating ad from 1964? Me neither, I wasn't born yet, but I have seen it years ago due to my interest in politics. The girl who played "the daisy girl" has recently appeared in a Clinton anti-Trump commercial. Trump thinks nuclear war is some kind of pissing contest game. It's not. Some of the people on this board should pay attention. Your children and grandchildren will have to live (or not) with your decision on November 8th.

Yet you believe Russia wants him elected.

So does the FBI.

So did Comey, but he argued that they SHOULDN'T release that info because it was "too close" to the election.

He had a different opinion when it came to making a BASELESS and FACT-FREE insinuation against Clinton, of course.

So does the FBI.

So did Comey, but he argued that they SHOULDN'T release that info because it was "too close" to the election.

He had a different opinion when it came to making a BASELESS and FACT-FREE insinuation against Clinton, of course.

3-homeschooler-national-average-percenti3-homeschooler-national-average-percenti3-homeschooler-national-average-percenti3-homeschooler-national-average-percenti

ISATOOL HATES HOMESCHOOL.........................CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

So does the FBI.

Only liberals are allowed to make fact-free insinuations.

Plenty of facts about the pay-to-play politics of the Clintons that assholes like you are less outraged about than a fake call to governor Walker by someone pretending to be a Koch brother. If you want take hypocrite to a whole new level, don't expect normal people to follow.

I'm LOVING how desperate the left is right now. This is GREAT.

Isabitch repeating another leftwing lie. You've no quote from Comey saying information about Russia shouldn't be released because it's "too close" to the election.

Nothing.

"According to the former unnamed official"... aka a liberal "reporter" that made shit up. lol-049.gif