Even Fellow RepublicansAre Criticizing Comey's 11th Hr Email Dump

bludog

https://www.washingt...ef-james-comey/

FBI Director James Comey’s Republican critics are growing by the hour

- snip -

Comey's GOP critics seem to be piling up by the hour.

On Monday, one of the most conservative members of Congress criticized Comey's timing. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) chairs the hard-line conservative House Freedom Caucus and has been agitating for Clinton to be investigated for perjury related to her use of a private email server.

But he told told Fox News Radio: "I think this was probably not the right thing for Comey to do — the protocol here — to come out this close to an election, but this whole case has been mishandled, and now it is what it is."

- snip -

Sen. Chuck Grassley: The Iowa senator and chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee wrote to Comey on Monday demanding more details — in writing, by Friday — about the investigation, saying the trickle of information he shared Friday "did not go far enough" and was unfair to Clinton, Congress and Americans.

- snip -

Newt Gingrich: The former House speaker and all-in Trump supporter echoed the Clinton camp's request for the FBI to release more information by saying "John Podesta and Hillary Clinton are right."

- snip -

Richard Painter: The Clinton supporter and chief ethics lawyer in the Bush White House accused Comey of breaking the law by releasing these emails so close to the election: “I spent much of my career working on government and lawyers’ ethics, including as the chief White House ethics lawyer for George W. Bush,” he wrote in an op-ed Sunday in the New York Times. “I never thought that the F.B.I. could be dragged into a political circus surrounding one of its investigations. Until this week.”

MEANWHILE:

FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe — as Reid Accuses Comey of Hatch Act Violation

- snip -

Sunday, Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid scolded Comey for potentially breaking the law.

"Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be clear intent to aid one political party over another," the letter says. "I am writing to inform you that my office has determined that these actions may violate the Hatch Act."

The act bars government officials from using their authority to influence elections.

Reid also accused Comey of shielding Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump from scrutiny over his connections to Russia, saying "it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination" between Trump and his advisers and the Russian government.

- snip -

This is a bit incessant / not very much logical, as I paraphrase what Spock would say.. This is why politics kind of suck. A regurgitation of quagmire-like innuendo bull. All of it I wish would just stop. Loud statements that neither get one here nor there and seem to be white magic noise that in truth most people don't care about. Why should they?

This is how they control us. All this meaninglessness --- try saying that three times at a rally, a whole crowd say of ten thousand chanting, "All this meaninglessness", three times...

Peace!

sorry, I was not cabbage dumping here. I have no plan or motive to debunk all the political nonsense that is rerun. Sure, there is the delicate lessons of what we call laws, like the Hatch law. Erstwhile in today's political fight you have this blowhard Trump saying all the time regretful things that are regretful because they are clearly stupid and nonsensical and we fear that too many people are caught up in that tyrannical tangent. But they are not. Most are not.

He won't win. We know he will not. It's what has transpired because of him, or not because of him but because of why he's where he is. I think that is the real point.

Another honest point is that Sanders was right on many fronts, and sure, he captivated a lot of us who know why. The movement is tough. Cabbage dumping, cabbage patch kids, so corny, so expensive, cabbage dumping's in the woods.

The real bears in the woods are all like, wait, what...

Does a bear shit in the woods? Is such a question meaningful? Trump would say he has grabbed a few hot female bear pussy's in the woods because he is a star. How many people do you know write sentences like that? Putin, would Putin write this?

I am guessing google translate does not capture this sentiment - Trump бы сказал, что он захватил несколько горячих медведица киска находится в лесу, потому что он является звездой.

Peace!