Let me Explain What's Going On, from The Source.

Ok- I know everyone is wondering, why did this happen- what emails? what's in them?

Ok- Hillary, like the moronic liar she is, responded, to the Congress and FBI, when asked the question, "Did you wipe your hard drive?"

Her response: "Oh, you mean, like with a cloth?" - (Which, ALONE, should DISQUALIFY HER, for the Presidency, for being a MORON, and a MORON LIAR, FOR PRETENDING)

NOW- She DID wipe her hard drive, and ALSO, THERE WERE TWO I-PHONES, AND 2 I-PADS OF HERS, THAT THE FBI KNEW SHE HAD, but "myteriously disappeared".

Hillary thought she was HOME FREE!

Little did she KNOW, her LONGTIME GIRL-FRIDAY, HER HEAD ASSISTANT, (AND many say LESBIAN LOVER- ughhhh!..braaaaaghhh!- almost pukes) Huma Abeidin, HAD ESTRANGED HUSBAND, DISGRACED DEMOCRAP , ANTHONY ("I'd fuck a 10-yr.-old") WEINER was GETTING COPIES, OF ALL THE ILLEGAL EMAILS, BECAUSE HILLARY WAS COPYING EVERTHING TO AND FROM HER PRIVATE, ILLEGAL SERVER, TO HUMA'S PHONE-LAPTOPS.....

SO NOW, WEINER HAS AN "ACE-IN-THE-HOLE", IN CASE HE GETS CAUGHT, TRYING TO BANG A 12-YR.-OLD, LIKE THE DEMOCRAP HE IS, Haaaaaaahahahahaha!.....AND NOW, HE GOT CAUGHT!......So WEINER HAS COPIES, OF ALL THE EMAILS!.....AND AS THEY INVESTIGATE HIM, AND FIND THINGS TO IMPRISON HIM WITH, HE'S GONNA SAY, "Well, I have over 10,000 emails that Huma was copied on, that YOU, FBI, HASN'T SEEN YET........CAN WE MAKE A DEAL????

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

NEXT:

There is a website called kim.com, run by 3 smart guys, one who has a background in intelligence.

They had this information last week..THAT THE NSA HAS A COPY, OF ALL OF HILLARY'S EMAILS.......

These guys have a relationship, with Julian Assange, "Wikileaks".

SO, once ASSANGE, AND COMEY found this out (very recently), it was a GAME-CHANGER!

ALL the damaging emails so far, have been "John Podesta" or "Cheryl Mills"

THESE, UPCOMING NOW, ARE ALL "HILLARY CLINTON" EMAILS- THE ONES SHE WIPED OFF HER HARD DRIVE, AND DESTROYED IPHONES AND IPADS FOR!

THE "inside scoop" is that there's something SO DAMAGING, TO NOT ONLY HILLARY, BUT OBAMA,

THAT OBAMA IS SAYING "Fuck THAT!...She ain'y MY wife!..She ain't MY family!..She ain't even BLACK!"

So COMEY GOT THE GO-AHEAD, TO RE-OPEN THE CASE..........................

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

NEXT - AND THE FINAL NAIL!!

AND ALSO, JULIAN ASSANGE HAS BEEN STATING FOR OVER A MONTH, BUT , OF COURSE, "THE MEDIA", NO ONE ELSE, HAS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, EXCEPT FOR A FEW INTERESTED PARTIES, A FEW MILLION OF US......

ASSANGE HAS BEEN STATING FOR A MONTH, THAT HE HAS ONE MORE BIG "DUMP" OF HILLARY INFORMATION-EMAILS...

AND HE IS PLANNING TO MAKE THAT "DUMP" NEXT TUESDAY!........

HE PROMISES THIS LAST "DUMP" WILL LIKELY BRING HER ARREST!

MEDIA

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Released - Oct. 21, 2016

56bb3f7bc46188316e8b4582.jpg

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will:

“provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Silenceisconsent.net reports:

WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration’s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

WikiLeaks has long been a thorn in the side of the former Secretary of State, who called on President Obama to prosecute the whistleblowing site after its 2010 leak of State Department cables. Julian Assange remains confined to the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London, as Ecuador has promised to not hand over the WikiLeaks founder to US authorities.

Ok- I know everyone is wondering, why did this happen- what emails? what's in them?

Ok- Hillary, like the moronic liar she is, responded, to the Congress and FBI, when asked the question, "Did you wipe your hard drive?"

Her response: "Oh, you mean, like with a cloth?" - (Which, ALONE, should DISQUALIFY HER, for the Presidency, for being a MORON, and a MORON LIAR, FOR PRETENDING)

NOW- She DID wipe her hard drive, and ALSO, THERE WERE TWO I-PHONES, AND 2 I-PADS OF HERS, THAT THE FBI KNEW SHE HAD, but "myteriously disappeared".

Hillary thought she was HOME FREE!

Little did she KNOW, her LONGTIME GIRL-FRIDAY, HER HEAD ASSISTANT, (AND many say LESBIAN LOVER- ughhhh!..braaaaaghhh!- almost pukes) Huma Abeidin, HAD ESTRANGED HUSBAND, DISGRACED DEMOCRAP , ANTHONY ("I'd fuck a 10-yr.-old") WEINER was GETTING COPIES, OF ALL THE ILLEGAL EMAILS, BECAUSE HILLARY WAS COPYING EVERTHING TO AND FROM HER PRIVATE, ILLEGAL SERVER, TO HUMA'S PHONE-LAPTOPS.....

SO NOW, WEINER HAS AN "ACE-IN-THE-HOLE", IN CASE HE GETS CAUGHT, TRYING TO BANG A 12-YR.-OLD, LIKE THE DEMOCRAP HE IS, Haaaaaaahahahahaha!.....AND NOW, HE GOT CAUGHT!......So WEINER HAS COPIES, OF ALL THE EMAILS!.....AND AS THEY INVESTIGATE HIM, AND FIND THINGS TO IMPRISON HIM WITH, HE'S GONNA SAY, "Well, I have over 10,000 emails that Huma was copied on, that YOU, FBI, HASN'T SEEN YET........CAN WE MAKE A DEAL????

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

NEXT:

There is a website called kim.com, run by 3 smart guys, one who has a background in intelligence.

They had this information last week..THAT THE NSA HAS A COPY, OF ALL OF HILLARY'S EMAILS.......

These guys have a relationship, with Julian Assange, "Wikileaks".

SO, once ASSANGE, AND COMEY found this out (very recently), it was a GAME-CHANGER!

ALL the damaging emails so far, have been "John Podesta" or "Cheryl Mills"

THESE, UPCOMING NOW, ARE ALL "HILLARY CLINTON" EMAILS- THE ONES SHE WIPED OFF HER HARD DRIVE, AND DESTROYED IPHONES AND IPADS FOR!

THE "inside scoop" is that there's something SO DAMAGING, TO NOT ONLY HILLARY, BUT OBAMA,

THAT OBAMA IS SAYING "Fuck THAT!...She ain'y MY wife!..She ain't MY family!..She ain't even BLACK!"

So COMEY GOT THE GO-AHEAD, TO RE-OPEN THE CASE..........................

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

NEXT - AND THE FINAL NAIL!!

AND ALSO, JULIAN ASSANGE HAS BEEN STATING FOR OVER A MONTH, BUT , OF COURSE, "THE MEDIA", NO ONE ELSE, HAS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, EXCEPT FOR A FEW INTERESTED PARTIES, A FEW MILLION OF US......

ASSANGE HAS BEEN STATING FOR A MONTH, THAT HE HAS ONE MORE BIG "DUMP" OF HILLARY INFORMATION-EMAILS...

AND HE IS PLANNING TO MAKE THAT "DUMP" NEXT TUESDAY!........

HE PROMISES THIS LAST "DUMP" WILL LIKELY BRING HER ARREST!

MEDIA

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Released - Oct. 21, 2016

56bb3f7bc46188316e8b4582.jpg

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will:

“provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Silenceisconsent.net reports:

WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration’s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

WikiLeaks has long been a thorn in the side of the former Secretary of State, who called on President Obama to prosecute the whistleblowing site after its 2010 leak of State Department cables. Julian Assange remains confined to the Ecuadorian Embassy in downtown London, as Ecuador has promised to not hand over the WikiLeaks founder to US authorities.

SHE WILL BE THE FIRST OF MANY LIBERALS TO VISIT THE CROSS BAR HOTEL FOR LIFE, THE WHOLE HUSSEIN REGIME HAVE BEEN DESTROYING AMERICA AND BEING CRIMINALS SINCE THE HALF KNEEGRO FLUBBED THE OATH

NO WONDER THEY WANTED TO CLOSE GITMO SO BAD....THEY WILL ALL BE THERE