650,000 NEW e-mails related to Hillary's unclassified server !

Some of the News agencies are saying it was Huma backing up Hillary's server...

Hmmm? If there are CLASSIFIED e-mails, backed up on Huma's UNCLASSIFIED computer, that were sent from or to HILLARY'S unclassified CLASSIFIED server, and some of these were the 30,000 that Hillary DELETED (which I would expect to be the case)... this could be huge.

If the DELETED e-mails were hiding something, and were deleted... THAT would be a CLEAR CASE of Obstruction of JUSTICE !! Comey said they could not prove intent, nor Obstruction of Justice... IS THIS why he made the announcement?

I CAN NOT BELIEVE they would have reopened the case if they didn't KNOW they had evidence that was a game changer

THIS is ANOTHER SCANDAL just waiting to be uncovered...

I'd say, EITHER:

1) Evidence in the form of SOME of the 30,000 e-mails that were ERASED by Hillary, showing Hillary erased them to cover something up... or

2) Evidence that the 30,000 emails were erased ON PURPOSE, thru some gloating and back slapping after the FBI dropped the investigation in July (as Democrats are known to do), but which would COMPLETELY tick-off the FBI..

It's OBSRUCTION OF JUSTICE any way you slice it... and is EXACTLY what sank Richard Nixon 40 YEARS ago...

AND, by the way, a case that Hillary was part of (Watergate), and was FIRED because her boss because he said she was UN-ETHICAL !!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP !!

sheeple-watch-tv1.jpg

Some of the News agencies are saying it was Huma backing up Hillary's server...

Hmmm? If there are CLASSIFIED e-mails, backed up on Huma's UNCLASSIFIED computer, that were sent from or to HILLARY'S unclassified CLASSIFIED server, and some of these were the 30,000 that Hillary DELETED (which I would expect to be the case)... this could be huge.

If the DELETED e-mails were hiding something, and were deleted... THAT would be a CLEAR CASE of Obstruction of JUSTICE !! Comey said they could not prove intent, nor Obstruction of Justice... IS THIS why he made the announcement?

I CAN NOT BELIEVE they would have reopened the case if they didn't KNOW they had evidence that was a game changer

63BlackSheepDM_468x290jpg.jpg