NYT: Warrant obtained

Zaro

Everything going in and out of Clintion's office filtered through Huma.

There could be a local copy of her whole /mbox on that laptop

They may have hit the motherload and since they have a warrant its all going to go down on record. No turning back now. To many people have seen it.

If Comey hadn't gone public any warrant would have been blocked by Obama et al, and he'd have gotten blamed for nothing being done.

Now that the public knows they can't block a warrant or investigation. Once they are forced into the light the cockroaches scatter.

If Comey hadn't gone public any warrant would have been blocked by Obama et al, and he'd have gotten blamed for nothing being done.

Now that the public knows they can't block a warrant or investigation. Once they are forced into the light the cockroaches scatter.

Great point. Wish I had thought of it!

BTW, where'd all the Hillary sycophants go?

It's gonna be duplicates

Duplicates of what?

Link? Where's the link? There must be a link!!!

Never talk to the cops, unless they have a warrant. And then only to request a lawyer

Duplicates of what?

Duplicates of e mails they already looked at

I realize you're getting your hopes up, but they just got a warrant today. Don't mean they gonna find anything

Everything going in and out of Clintion's office filtered through Huma.

There could be a local copy of her whole /mbox on that laptop.

theory from another site

>I would bet that the Weiner thing is just being used as a cover story by the FBI to get in front of the coming leaks.

It's possible they just don't know what will come out. If nothing leaks, they'll say what they found didn't change the decision they made before to not recommend charges. If something leaks, they won't look totally incompetent, because they can claim they have it too.

I realize you're getting your hopes up, but they just got a warrant today. Don't mean they gonna find anything

I agree that they don't have time to do anything now, but the public knows.

And Hillary was already getting his ass kicked in the polls before Friday's information came out.

In other news, wikileaks posting cryptic shit on twatter again.

878b9f80cad80ca5dbc792c99f980232383fb41b

I'll hold my wallet until after their data dump. If it is what they claim, I'll be happy to donate.

Yeah Golfie, the public knows. More than they care to know. Most don't give a shit. And unless it comes out that Hillary killed Biggie Smalls they won't care now neither

The choice is between Hillary and a lunatic. Gee, help me out here

6cdd05714fc166e6b2b9be3758c30f7dce6a000f

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Mr. McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe, received $467,500 in campaign funds in late 2015 from the political-action committee of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime ally of the Clintons and, until he was elected governor in November 2013, a Clinton Foundation board member.

Yeah Golfie, the public knows. More than they care to know. Most don't give a shit. And unless it comes out that Hillary killed Biggie Smalls they won't care now neither

The choice is between Hillary and a lunatic. Gee, help me out here

If none of this matters, why is the left so wound up about it?

Your actions don't match your worlds.