STANLEY 4-POUND ENGINEERS HAMMER

Many decent, clean, moral, patriotic, intelligent Americans have taken note of how kinky-haired, red-eyed, monkey-lipped, bastard-born, shiftless, no-IQ, violent nigqers have forgotton their place in the world.

These subhuman rodents will increasingly try to look a human directly in the eyes, rather than averting their sumpen, bloodshot eyes as Almighty God dictates.

Some of those feral beasts have reportedly even run up to humans on their hind legs and started screeching about how "Nigqer Lifes Mattas" and similar hoogabooga blasphemy.

We have employed a number of innovative solutions in dealing with this ugly phenomenon.

The most successful (and, we must admit, enjoyable) of these is known as our Nigqer Solution, a 4-pound tempered-steel Stanley Engineers Hammer with a 15" yellow hickory handle.

At the first sign that a dirty nigqer is getting out of line, a single well-placed swing of the Solution will smash those screeching truck-tire lips and knock out several of those shiny gold teefers. BAM!

Often we follow up rapidly with hard smashes to the nasty critter's knees, hands and teenytiny flaccid reproductive organs. POW! WHACK! WHAP!

We strongly recommend that all decent, clean, moral, patriotic Americans begin carrying and utilizing their own Nigqer Solutions.

Let's GO, Men!

Know what we mean?

I have always been a fan of the Ball peen hammer or sheet metal workers hammer. Man, these tools are nasty. They should be registered and a safety course given before you can buy one. HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE before we register these death tools. I will never believe the phrase " it is not the ball peen hammer that kills, it is the user of the ball peen hammer." These killing machines are easy to conceal and we should have people who use them get special permits for concealment. We need the exact same laws we have with guns for these types of hammers. When will the hammer madness stop?

I have always been a fan of the Ball peen hammer or sheet metal workers hammer. Man, these tools are nasty. They should be registered and a safety course given before you can buy one. HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE before we register these death tools. I will never believe the phrase " it is not the ball peen hammer that kills, it is the user of the ball peen hammer." These killing machines are easy to conceal and we should have people who use them get special permits for concealment. We need the exact same laws we have with guns for these types of hammers. When will the hammer madness stop

LiberalIdiot.jpg

That's a beautiful tool, Bro.

It will do the job for all kinds of nigqer misconduct.

When you whale on a nigqer with a fine tool like that, even the stupid, congenitally inferior shitskin is bound to get the message.

Know what we mean?

DEPLORABLE punk Nazi crap. You are a sick fuck and your mom would slap your ugly punk mug.

Talk is CHEAP. You're just a fake, a cellar dweller who'd run as fast as you could waddle if faced with ANY adult minority person.

I have always been a fan of the Ball peen hammer or sheet metal workers hammer. Man, these tools are nasty. They should be registered and a safety course given before you can buy one. HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE before we register these death tools. I will never believe the phrase " it is not the ball peen hammer that kills, it is the user of the ball peen hammer." These killing machines are easy to conceal and we should have people who use them get special permits for concealment. We need the exact same laws we have with guns for these types of hammers. When will the hammer madness stop?

Even for a disgusting psychopath......you are pretty fucking dumb. My Estwing framer, a big all steel CLAW hammer is my GO To for doing a charitable lobotomy on redneck assholes like you and your buddies...and jailhouse lovers (like Blueballs). It's better than a damn ball peen.. and more portable than a chain saw.

Even for a disgusting psychopath......you are pretty fucking dumb. My Estwing framer, a big all steel CLAW hammer is my GO To for doing a charitable lobotomy on redneck assholes like you and your buddies...and jailhouse lovers (like Blueballs). It's better than a damn ball peen.. and more portable than a chain saw.

You need to register that CLAW hammer. You make it obvious that you are violent. Did hilarity send you to a Trump rally?