Operation Burn the Witch

HAHAHA.... Yeah right retard. Like that is worth two shits. Nevada is up for Trump and so is Florida. Colorado is even breaking and it looks like she might lose Virginia.

Post em

Why bother, you can sift through them yourself. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

HAHAHA.... Yeah right retard. Like that is worth two shits. Nevada is up for Trump and so is Florida. Colorado is even breaking and it looks like she might lose Virginia.

liar

Florida: HRC up by 2.1 points.

Colorado - HRC up by 5.9 points.

Nevada - HRC UP BY 2.3 points.

Virginia - HRC up by 8 points.

Electoral prediction as of today

HRC: 324

Serial Sex Offender : 212

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-senate-forecast

Same thing all you morons said in October 2012. Lol

You called his bluff.

Deplorables are the most dishonest people in the country.

No. I gave a link. The highlights are just coming out. One example was Hillary deciding to fuck with a foreign election: http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Another e-mail:

https://www.crikey.com.au/2016/10/28/podesta-emails-reveal-jill-mccabe-donation-wikileaks-first-smoking-gun/?utm_content=buffera67bc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

liar

Florida: HRC up by 2.1 points.

Colorado - HRC up by 5.9 points.

Nevada - HRC UP BY 2.3 points.

Virginia - HRC up by 8 points.

Electoral prediction as of today

HRC: 324

Serial Sex Offender : 212

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-senate-forecast

Still using NBC/ABC polls lol. Trump will take Florida, Ohio and Nevada. Some signs he may even take Colorado.

Still using NBC/ABC polls lol

I didn't know you were THAT stupid. Nate Silver uses a composite of over 500 polls to arrive at his predictions.

In 2012.he predicted Pres Obama had a 69% chance of winning in late October.

Plus my battleground state projections coincided with other polls. If you feel the need to lie to yourself about all of this...be my guest.

I didn't know you were THAT stupid. Nate Silver uses a composite of over 500 polls to arrive at his predictions.

In 2012.he predicted Pres Obama had a 69% chance of winning in late October.

Plus my battleground state projections coincided with other polls. If you feel the need to lie to yourself about all of this...be my guest.

But but Nate Silver says.... Nate Silver says... Nate Silver sucks dog cock. He is a two bit hack who you leftists jerk off to. Any compilation of polls that heavily weights NBC/ABC after their recent fuck ups and what Wikileaks revealed can't be taken seriously. What I see is she is underperforming Obama in 2012 and Republicans are much more energized. Maybe she steals the election by 1-2 points but I contend that retards like you are less than 10% of the population and this will be very close. I see Trump winning the popular vote and the Republicans holding the House and Senate. Perhaps we can open her first day with impeachment. That is if she wins after the next special edition for November 1st. After all, we are saving the best for last : )

Fuckhead still thinks There are over 500 NBC/ ABC polls. Lol

Living with his head up his ass and buried in the far right media he doesn't know that Nate Silver's 538 is respected and even revered by both republicans and democrats.

He's believing his fuhrer ( who doesn't know a goddamn thing about polling) that everything is rigged. Lol

10 more days and we stable assholes like this mouth's shut.

Just got part 22 of Podesta e-mails. Hilarious shit. However the best is yet to come. T-3 days. Get ready.

Desperation at this late date won't save Trump. Relax, the best 8 years is yet to come.

But but Nate Silver says.... Nate Silver says... Nate Silver sucks dog cock.

lol, that wasn't the case when Nate had Trump winning. So did you suck off Nate you dirty deplorable dog?

LMAO, saving the best for last has come and gone dude. People have already voted by your "you just wait and see" BS. You lack any credibility.

What I see is she is underperforming Obama in 2012.

Is that from the same meme your douche uses when he says," I'm hearing"

Which translates to a total fact free statement.

Now the facts: Obama had a 69% chance of winning in October 2012.

Hillary has an 81% chance of winning in 2016.

Boner Not Rising: " What I See"

But I'm GIVING data.

Desperation at this late date won't save Trump. Relax, the best 8 years is yet to come.

lol, that wasn't the case when Nate had Trump winning. So did you suck off Nate you dirty deplorable dog?

Deplorable is a badge of honor.

i

Is that from the same meme your douche uses when he says," I'm hearing"

Which translates to a total fact free statement.

Now the facts: Obama had a 69% chance of winning in October 2012.

Hillary has an 80% chance of winning.

Boner Not Rising: " I'm hearing."

But I'm GIVING data.

I will reiterate. Nate Silver is a two bit hack. I don't care if you put up twenty Nate Silvers. The bitch is not likable. Hillary is doing worse than Obama in 2012 and Trump is surpassing Romney. Hence any conclusion that this is more likely to be a Hillary win is bullshit. Oh she may win.

Fuckhead still thinks There are over 500 NBC/ ABC polls. Lol

Living with his head up his ass and buried in the far right media he doesn't know that Nate Silver's 538 is respected and even revered by both republicans and democrats.

He's believing his fuhrer ( who doesn't know a goddamn thing about polling) that everything is rigged. Lol

10 more days and we stable assholes like this mouth's shut.

Trumps own polling data has him losing. He knows that for some time now

Deplorable is a badge of honor.

I will reiterate. Nate Silver is a two bit hack. I don't care if you put up twenty Nate Silvers.

You can't handle the truth. For if you did you'd have to divorce yourself from your fact free racistbirther serial sex offender.

" two bit hack" SAYS NO ONE FROM EITHER SIDE OF THE AISLE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS.

You can't handle the truth. For if you did you'd have to divorce yourself from your fact free racistbirther serial sex offender.

" two bit hack" SAYS NO ONE FROM EITHER SIDE OF THE AISLE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS.

Who gives a shit what a Hildebeast supporter says. I saw you guys beating the shit out of a homeless black woman who liked Trump. You guys are fanatics who support the most intellectually bankrupt and morally corrupt politician of our time. Cheerleaders for the people fucking over America. I hope they put a bullet in her head if she wins. Hell, they should behead and poison the bitch. She might have Rasputin like powers to cheat death.

It's going to be so sweet crushing your spirit in less than two weeks. Your lies,biases and traitorous talk needs to be squashed and done quickly before it affects more deplorables in your basket of hate.

You are the worse of the worst America has to offer because you model your lunatic leader.

Hillary could be caught holding Jon BenetRamsey in her basement and America will still vote for her because the thought of having such an unstable thin skinned know nothing even close to the nuclear codes sends a shiver down the spines of all thinking Americans.

Really, then am I invited over to grab your wife's pussy, you deplorable child molesting enabler? Trump declared the grab the pussy is the new hand shake for conservative women.

Whatever you say Shitstain. How does it feel knowing that it would literally take me three seconds to taser you with my home-made wrist watch stunner and throw you out a window. Hell why bother? I think it would be even more fun to tie you up with twisty ties and drop you off in a Mexican gang zone. Dress you up in some anti-Mexican apparel and leave you with a sign that says: "El hijo de puta dice que va a violar a cada mexicanas que ve porque se piensa que tienen que venir." I mean that shit would be hilarious.

Maggots likeBoner Not Rising will be thrown on the trash heap of history in less than 2 weeks.

And I fully expect him to act like the incredulous Karl Rove in 2012 when he refused to admit the election was over.

Maybe she steals the election by 1-2 points

The idiot is now mimicking his racist lunatic candidate. Lol

Who gives a shit what a Hildebeast supporter says. I saw you guys beating the shit out of a homeless black woman who liked Trump. You guys are fanatics who support the most intellectually bankrupt and morally corrupt politician of our time. Cheerleaders for the people fucking over America. I hope they put a bullet in her head if she wins. Hell, they should behead and poison the bitch. She might have Rasputin like powers to cheat death.

You mad, shill

It's going to be so sweet crushing your spirit in less than two weeks. Your lies,biases and traitorous talk needs to be squashed and done quickly before it affects more deplorables in your basket of hate.

You are the worse of the worst America has to offer because you model your lunatic leader.

Hillary could be caught holding Jon BenetRamsey in her basement and America will still vote for her because the thought of having such an unstable thin skinned know nothing even close to the nuclear codes sends a shiver down the spines of all thinking Americans.

Yes yes.... You think you can crush my spirit. Whatever you say Chomo. I am not going to be crushed if Hildebeast manages to steal the election. If Hillary wins then God has another plan. You see your really enemy is not Trump or conservatives. It is an enemy you can never win against. An enemy that can blink you out of existence. An enemy which for reasons I cannot understand still loves you and gives you a chance to turn from your evil ways.

My personal hatred for Hillary is only in that I see the suffering she causes to so many and the reckless way she invites war. I think its sad to see a nation that was once a beacon of hope to the world run by such a poor piece of human debris.

With that said, Hillary is an angry alcoholic serving as a puppet for Soros. What is she going to do to me? Make her Walstreet buddies happy? Outsource more jobs to the Chinese? Try to make me pay for Universal HildebeastCare? Russia can deal with her in five minutes and make it look like a heart attack.

Maybe you guys should have this election. All the liberals I know are always angry and drugged out. The only thing they live for is to see their person in office. The only time I see them expressing joy is when they are in the midst of debauchery or getting an autocrat elected. Since you are all going to hell anyway, maybe you deserve at least that little bit of meaningless joy when you stuck it to the forces of good.

After all, you guys were supposed to have crushed our spirit the last few times when Obama won. How did that work out?