Anthony Weiner mixed up with Clinton probe

Z09

The Democrat from NY whose spent his free time exposing himself is being investigated in the Clinton email mess.....

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clintons use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails apparently during the probe of former Rep. Anthony Weiners sexting in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey informed top members of Congress in a letter Friday that the bureau has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE LETTER

Comey did not detail those emails, saying only that they surfaced in connection with an unrelated case.

An FBI source, though, confirmed to Fox News that the new emails were discovered after the bureau seized devices belonging to disgraced ex-Rep. Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin, a top Clinton aide who recently announced she was separating from the former congressman. The New York Times first reported on the Weiner investigation connection, noting the FBI had been probing texts Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The libtards here are trying to spin it that it has nothing to do with Hillary or her private server. That's not what all the media are saying.

Liar..that's exactly what was reported by the Associated Press.

You're too dumb to exist.

The Democrat from NY whose spent his free time exposing himself is being investigated in the Clinton email mess.....

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clintons use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails apparently during the probe of former Rep. Anthony Weiners sexting in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey informed top members of Congress in a letter Friday that the bureau has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.

Comey did not detail those emails, saying only that they surfaced in connection with an unrelated case.

An FBI source, though, confirmed to Fox News that the new emails were discovered after the bureau seized devices belonging to disgraced ex-Rep. Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin, a top Clinton aide who recently announced she was separating from the former congressman. The New York Times first reported on the Weiner investigation connection, noting the FBI had been probing texts Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl.

So you create a thread where no new information has been released and if there eventually is it won't be released until AFTER the election.

Talk about a premature ejaculation.

Butch YOU are CORRECT...

The FBI would have NEVER reopened this if it didn't DIRECTLY affect Hillary... AND, they wouldn't have told CONGRESS (which they did) that they were re-opening the Hillary investigation, if THAT was not EXACTLY what they intended to do...

FINALLY, Comey got raked over the coals the LAST time he did this, and I'm sure reopening it is like the LAST thing he wanted to do... SO, I think you can draw a couple conclusions from the reopening of this... It's HUGE, and Hillary is at it's center.

Liberal RETARDS be DAMNED !!

They're saying they found more evidence regarding Hillary's email WHILE investigating Weiner. You are saying they are only investigating Weiner.

Liar..quote me saying that. You can't.

I've only said what has been released. Emails aren't Clinton's and not from her private server. AND RESULTS PROBABLY WONT BE RELEASED UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION .so after she's president and you're gone from her.

Liar..that's exactly what was reported by the Associated Press.

You're too dumb to exist.

So you create a thread where no new information has been released and if there eventually is it won't be released until AFTER the election.

Talk about a premature ejaculation.

Considering it's the lead on CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC and NBC I figured it was worth mentioning....

On MSNBC their talking about Trump's next door neighbor 20 years ago who didn't like Trump

Considering it's the lead on CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC and NBC I figured it was worth mentioning....

On MSNBC their talking about Trump's next door neighbor 20 years ago who didn't like Trump

Way to ignore him publicly sexually embarrassing another beauty contest winner.

Against EMAILS we know nothing about.

That is not whats being reported

That's exactly what's being reported liar.

The Associated Press reported that the emails the FBI is investigating did not come from Clintons private server. NBCs Pete Williams noted that the emails were not from Clinton.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58138552e4b0990edc30cb36

You're still 0- life against me.,

That's exactly what's being reported liar.

The Associated Press reported that the emails the FBI is investigating did not come from Clintons private server. NBCs Pete Williams noted that the emails were not from Clinton.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58138552e4b0990edc30cb36

You're still 0- life against me.,

They WHY are they reopening the case?

Hmmmmmmmmm

So one..you still refuse to answer my question BECAUSE YOU CANT..

And two you're so perplexed that no information has been released and most likely won't until after the election.

Translating for the sped: you're fucked

I'm not sure ES but I'm under the impression there's nothing these people could do that you wouldn't defend...

Yup premature ejaculation.

I pointed out the question TWICE..you really are special ed.

And how is Hillary fucked.

Write down any new damning information on her right here: _________________________

What question?

Damning info. Hahahaha this...

"A spokesman for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton reacted with disbelief after the F.B.I. informed congress that they were reviewing the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server."

What question?

Damning info. Hahahaha this...

"A spokesman for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton reacted with disbelief after the F.B.I. informed congress that they were reviewing the investigation into Hillary Clintons private email server."

So we established you can't follow a thread to answer questions and you still have NOTHING, no new damning info on Hillary.

But you're desperately trying thinking there is.

Hallucinating again?

Where have I defended anything?

You're running around with this big news..what news?

No one knows. Lmao

The news "I'm running around with" is the lead story on CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC and NBC...

I guess there's many people that thinks it's worth talking about

The news "I'm running around with" is the lead story on CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC and NBC...

Lead story is????

No one has any information because the FBI hasn't released any. Lol

Roflmao

And how is Hillary fucked?

Write down any new damning information on her right here: _________________________

Limp dick punts.

So we established you can't follow a thread to answer questions and you still have NOTHING, no new damning info on Hillary.

But you're desperately trying thinking there is.

The fact that the FBI reopened the investigation IS THE DAMNING INFO. You know this. But keep spinning like a top.

And what question?

ES thinks that Comey and congress and ALL of the news media outlets have it wrong. Un-friggin-believable how deeply in denial ES is.

So what new information has been released?

Nothing.

When will it be released?

No one knows.

YeH ..big news.

Roflmao

You're so desperate it's hysterical

"The New York Times reports that the F.B.I. obtained new Hillary Clinton emails after seizing electronic devices from Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin."