GAY TRUMP SUPPORTERS getting death threats

GAY TRUMP SUPPORTERS getting death threats from gay people who support a candidate who receives multi-million dollar contributions from countries that execute gays

I guess they also don’t care that Hillary Clinton has vowed to bring in upwards of a million more gay-hating Muslim invaders in just her first term if elected.

GAY TRUMP SUPPORTERS getting death threats from gay people who support a candidate who receives multi-million dollar contributions from countries that execute gays

I guess they also don’t care that Hillary Clinton has vowed to bring in upwards of a million more gay-hating Muslim invaders in just her first term if elected.

This isn't possible. Hillary supporters are compassionate and tolerant.

Well, at least Hillary is strong on supporting women's rights.

MIAMI — It was supposed to be a carefully planned anniversary to mark one of the most important and widely praised moments in Hillary Rodham Clinton’s political career — and to remind the country, ahead of a likely 2016 presidential campaign, about her long record as a champion for the rights of women and girls.

Instead, as Mrs. Clinton commemorates her 1995 women’s rights speech in Beijing in back-to-back events in New York, she finds herself under attack for her family foundation’s acceptance of millions of dollars in donations from Middle Eastern countries known for violence against women and for denying them many basic freedoms.

I mean, other than the rights of women who live in countries who support her.

I really did not make this up. Hillary takes money from a country that executes people for witchcraft.

So, what's her problem? Could it be, she has no soul? Could it be a lust for power & contempt for fellow human beings? Could it be pure & simple greed? Could she be criminally insane? So many choices.

THIS is why SO many people are NOT ADMITTING they are voting for Donald Trump... The LIBERALS are CRAZY !!

They accuse Conservatives and republicans of it, BUT, when it comes down to it, THEY are the ones who are fomenting violence at trump rally's, THEY are attacking people for expressing their opinions, THEY are THREATENING people....

The SIMPLE fact is, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE peoples opinion, but they MAY wait until election day to let anyone KNOW who they are REALLY voting for !!

IS THIS the Democracy we WANT? THIS is NOT the America I grew up in !!