Fbi reopens Clinton email lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coward still can't answer questions..nothing ever changes.

Imagine being proud you support a racist birther serial sex offender.

^^ Still can't admit Hillary started the birther movement.

Facts are why ES will always be my bitch.

^^ Still can't admit Hillary started the birther movement.

Facts are why ES will always be my bitch.

And STILL LYING about that too.

Hilarious.

Like that wasn't debunked by everybody when your racist birther pulled that shit a few weeks ago.

Cmon..pull out more of your greatest hits..we all need more laughs.

You really are the dumbest person on earth.

Next the worm will tell us there's no global warming..

so why did you run away when when the GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY video hit?

Lol

And STILL LYING about that too.

Hilarious.

Like that wasn't debunked by everybody when your racist birther pulled that shit a few weeks ago.

Cmon..pull out more of your greatest hits..we all need more laughs.

You really are the dumbest person on earth.

Next the worm will tell us there's no global warming..

so why did you run away when when the GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY video hit?

Lol

Hillary started the birther movement.

The Atlantic:[/size]

[Penn] wrote, “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values.”Penn proposed targeting Obama’s “lack of American roots.”

Bloomberg

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. … Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. … Penn wrote: … “[H]is roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

Penn also suggested how the campaign might take advantage of this. “Every speech should contain the line that you were born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century,” he advised Clinton. “And talk about the basic bargain as about [sic] the deeply American values you grew up with, learned as a child, and that drive you today.” He went on: “Let’s explicitly own ‘American’ in our programs, the speeches and the values. He doesn’t … Let’s add flag symbols to the backgrounds [of campaign events].”

Bloomberg adds: “Penn was not a birther.”

His memo didn’t raise the issue of Obama’s citizenship. Furthermore, he was acutely aware of the political danger that a Democrat would court by going after Obama in this way, even subliminally: “We are never going to say anything about his background,” he wrote.

FACTS: Why ES will always be my bitch.

I love it when Goofy's own links proves he's a liar.

Bloomberg adds that Penn was not a birther.

"His memo didnt raise the issue of Obamas citizenship. Furthermore, he was acutely aware of the political danger that a Democrat would court by going after Obama in this way, even subliminally: We are never going to say anything about his background, he wrote."

That's twice today I caught him in lies. Lmao

Here's some relevant info on this matter.....from a New York Times article.....

Across Pennsylvania Avenue from the F.B.I., Justice Department officials were said to be deeply upset about Mr. Comey's decision to go to Congress with the new information before it had been adequately investigated.

That decision, said several officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, appeared to contradict longstanding Justice Department guidelines discouraging any actions close to an election that could influence the outcome.

One official complained that no one at the F.B.I. or the Justice Department is even certain yet whether any of the emails included national security material or was relevant to the investigation into whether Mrs. Clinton had mishandled classified material in her use of a private email server.

"The F.B.I. has a history of extreme caution near Election Day so as not to influence the results," Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, said in a statement. "Todays break from that tradition is appalling."

"Was this information Congress needed to know urgently? Of course not," said Matthew Miller, a Clinton supporter who was the chief spokesman at the Justice Department under former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.

And more from a later article in the NYT...Justice Dept. Strongly Discouraged Comey on Move in Clinton Email Case

Mr. Comey's letter opened him up to criticism not only from Democrats but also from current and former officials at the F.B.I. and the Justice Department, including Republicans.

"There's a longstanding policy of not doing anything that could influence an election," said George J. Terwilliger III, a deputy attorney general under President George Bush. "Those guidelines exist for a reason. Sometimes, that makes for hard decisions. But bypassing them has consequences."

He added, "There's a difference between being independent and flying solo."

The new emails were discovered during an unrelated F.B.I. investigation into the disgraced former congressman Anthony D. Weiner and his illicit text messages with a 15-year-old girl. On Oct. 3, the F.B.I. seized several electronic devices, including a laptop, a cellphone and an iPad.

During the course of searching those devices, the F.B.I. discovered thousands of emails, according to senior law enforcement officials, some of them between Mr. Weiner's estranged wife, Huma Abedin, a top adviser to Mrs. Clinton, and other aides.

Many of the emails, which have yet to be fully examined, are expected to be duplicates of emails that have already been scrutinized in the Clinton case. The government has not yet concluded that the new emails contain classified information, but investigators felt obligated to look.

If sure looks like it... Plenty of smoking guns.... If this case did not have merit the judge would throw it out.

Search Results
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl ...

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That ...

BOMBSHELL: Trump Accused Of RAPE At His Billionaire Buddy's ...

Unlike the alt-Right CONS I post links from reliable sources.

If sure looks like it... Plenty of smoking guns.... If this case did not have merit the judge would throw it out.

Search Results
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl ...

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That ...

BOMBSHELL: Trump Accused Of RAPE At His Billionaire Buddy's ...

Unlike the alt-Right CONS I post links from reliable sources.

Cons?

CNN. NBC, FOX, CBS and ABC all had it as their lead stories....

MSNBC was interviewing a neighbor of Trump 25 years ago....

And nothing was found.

Poor, stupid cons.

Nah, leave it and rub the salt in the wound.

What wound, you pathologically lying whore?

^^ Isabitch still can't deal with the FBI saying Hillary is too stupid to be President.

Never happened, you pathologically lying whore.

Now she denies the FACT that "tens of thousands" of new emails have been found, that implicate Hillary Clinton to the point that they reopened investigation into her emails.

Not a fact, you pathologically lying whore.

On your knees. Suck it bitch.

I see you are still fantasizing about what you want your masters to say to you.

The electronic device shared by Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin and husband Anthony Weiner on which the FBI found more Clinton emails was a laptop and it contained tens-of-thousands of emails, a senior law enforcement official said on Saturday.

law enforcement officials think it's highly unlikely that all of the new-found emails are duplicates, as the Clinton campaign has suggested.

Weiner probably wanted to cut a deal with the FBI and threw his estranged wife and Clinton, (and Obama) under the bus. One of the FBI agents investigating Weiner discovered the emails and indicated to many of his fellow agents what he had found, thereby forcing Comey to come forward.