Michael Moore for Trump :)

You're such an idiot you make me laugh.

Michael has strongly come out for Hillary...he's just trying to prevent people from getting complacent because of her large lead.

Michael played you, dope.

...except that he actually made some valid points about Trump ES. Come out from the NRA rally for a minute and listen to how Trump spanked the Ford Executives. I found myself liking MM for a few fleeting minutes...

...except that he actually made some valid points about Trump ES. Come out from the NRA rally for a minute and listen to how Trump spanked the Ford Executives. I found myself liking MM for a few fleeting minutes...

The NRA is a terrorist organization and will be neutered in the upcoming Clinton administration.

Michael Moore was on Bill Maher last night laughing at you morons thinking he's for Trump.

Compelling video; and honestly, I never cared for Moore; but he knocked it out of the park with the video. Even Moore realizes how bone weary legal citizens have become; how tired we are of being ground into the mud, and taking back seats to cretins.