More dead people voting for Democrats

You don't even believe your own words.... No one is that dumb. You just have no problem lying is all. Your a sick human not an American

The scurrilous attempt by North Carolina Republicans to suppress the rising power of black voters was struck down on Friday by a federal appeals court that concluded that the states voting strictures target African-Americans " with almost surgical precision."

http://mobile.nytime...-as-racist.html

The courts are onto republicans cheaters.

Up your ass LOSERS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doofus thinks 30 out of a billion is a problem worth obsessing over. Damn ..you're one stupid motherfucker

Same bullshit from another supporter of the serial sex offender.

Whine all you want about 30 cases out of 1 billion.

LOSERS need to whine..

Have some wine and cheese with that whine on Election Day.

I think your math is off there Pistol Pete. You can practice your math by adding and subtracting the number of bullets in your 2nd-Amendment protected firearms, and work your way up from there. Maybe the number of missiles in your missile-launcher would be good too.

... :)

You don't even believe your own words.... No one is that dumb. You just have no problem lying is all. Your a sick human not an American

Wrong the fact actually say you lied. See you did it again

The courts say you're the unamerican one TRAITOR.

The scurrilous attempt by North Carolina Republicans to suppress the rising power of black voters was struck down on Friday by a federal appeals court that concluded that the states voting strictures target African-Americans " with almost surgical precision."

Up your ass LOSERS.

I think your math is off there Pistol Pete. You can practice your math by adding and subtracting the number of bullets in your 2nd-Amendment protected firearms, and work your way up from there. Maybe the number of missiles in your missile-launcher would be good too.

... :)

As usual I'm right and a deplorable bites the dust.

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/a-comprehensive-investigation-of-voter-impersonation-finds-31-credible-incidents-out-of-one-billion-ballots-cast/

Wrong the fact actually say you lied. See you did it again

liar

I don't even believe my own words.... No one except me is that dumb. I just have no problem lying is all you need to know. I am a sick human not an real American

Everybody already knows that, NuttyDerangedman....

In the real world....

Myth of Voter Fraud | Brennan Center for Justice

Brennan Center for Justice issues vote...

It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing voter fraud. The Brennan Center's ongoing examination of voter ...

9 Facts That Blow Up the Voter Fraud Myth | Mother Jones

Mother Jones politics 2016/03 vote...

Mar 25, 2016 - Among the conservative talking points that refuse to die is the idea that there is widespread voter fraud in America. The most recent warning about the scourge of illegal voting came from Texas Gov.

The Success of the Voter Fraud Myth - The New York Times

The New York Times

Sep 19, 2016 - There is essentially no voter fraud in America, but Republicans have spread the myth so persistently that a lot of people now believe it.

Here's what we know so far about voter fraud and the 2016 elections

Los Angeles Times - Oct 26, 2016

While voter fraud is rare one study found just 31 credible claims of fraud amid more than a 1 billion ballots, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has amped up charges that the election is "rigged" against him. His running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, has warned at rallies about voter fraud "around the country."

Fox Boosts Trump's "Rigged Voting" Claims With Right-Wing Zombie Myth Of Vote Flipping

Media Matters for America - Oct 27, 2016

Fox News figures are hyping unverified stories of electronic voting machines allegedly switching voters' votes for president amid cries from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of "large scale voter fraud." In fact, "just about every voting technology expert" says voting machines are not rigged to flip votes, and instead "human error" and aging machines often lead to incorrect vote choices, which can be fixed

The GOP created the "rigged vote" myth. - Slate

Slate articles jurisprudence 2016/10

Oct 17, 2016 - For the past 16 years, the GOP has fervidly stoked Americans' fears of voter fraud and repeatedly declared that ... While Democrats could point to facts and figures, Republicans could stoke paranoia...

Some Republicans Admit Voter Fraud Is a Myth -- But Their Party Hasn't Gotten the Memo - Rewire

https://rewire.news article 2016/10/17

Oct 17, 2016 - Some Republicans Admit Voter Fraud Is a MythBut Their Party Hasn't Gotten the Memo; Campaign Week in Review: 'Widespread Anti-Semitic Harassment' Aimed at Journalists This Election ...

Trump's Last Resort: Right-Wing Media Lies About Voter Fraud - Media Matters for America

Media Matters for America 2016/10/18

Oct 18, 2016 - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's baseless claim that the presidential election will be "rigged" because of widespread voter fraud is based on a series of myths that the right-wing media ...

Thanks To Trump, Right-Wing Media's Voter Fraud Myth Is Backfiring On The Republican Party - Media Matters for America

Media Matters for America 2016/10/20

Oct 20, 2016 - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's refusal to say whether he will accept the election results during the October 19 presidential debate is proof that right-wing media's effort to push the myth ...

The Misleading Myth of Voter Fraud in American Elections | Scholars Strategy Network

Scholars Strategy Network brief misle...

Rather, the threat comes from the myth of voter fraud used to justify rules that restrict full and equal voting rights ... partisan campaign to erect more restrictive voting rules is apace in many states, with Republicans pushing ...

How GOP's Voter Fraud Myth-Mongering Works -- The Democratic Strategist

thedemocraticstrategist.org 2016/09

Sep 20, 2016 - The New York Times editorial board opines today on "The Success of the Voter Fraud Myth" and offers a credible explanation... One reason repetition works so well in fostering myths about voter fraud is that the GOP echo chamber and message discipline are so efficient - "Repeat the lie over and over again. When faced with facts that contradict the lie, repeat it louder."

In Illinois, before you even receive a ballot, you identify yourself to an election judge and sign a document, which they then compare to your registration signature.

Then the judge pulls over the ledger of registered voters in the precinct and checks off your name as 'having voted' - then you get your ballot.

In the end, I suspect even those (all of thirty out of millions of votes cast) are caused by the election judge checking the wrong name on the master list.

Up your ass LOSERS.

You cannot possibly believe this bullshit. You communists have been insisting that voter integrity laws are "racist" for years, yet not a single time have any of you ever provided any remotely coherent arguments to support that. You say "racist", and the other side backs down like they're supposed to, but the entire premise is excrement.

And you know as well as we do that you benefit from voter fraud.

It depends on the precinct. Imagine all the corruption of the dem party. And then try to imagine they have so much respect for the truth all of a sudden on Election Day. Sorry don't think so. Here in ND I show an ID and don't have a problem with that. Heavily democratic high population precincts in cities can be easily manipulated and likely will be.

If you don't even know the correct names of the parties involved, why should anyone listen to a damn thing you have to say?

Are you to stupid to know what I mean izzy. As per usual you libs argue meaningless point to avoid the important ones. And what is the correct name oh brilliant one??

Are you to stupid to know what I mean izzy.

Learn to speak English, and stop whining and demanding that other people interpret your illiterate nonsense for you.

Why is it that you cons never take any personal responsibility for your actions?

I don't even believe my own words.... No one except me is that dumb. I just have no problem lying is all you need to know. I am a sick human not an real American.

Everybody already knows that, NuttyDerangedman....

In the real world....

Myth of Voter Fraud | Brennan Center for Justice

Brennan Center for Justice issues vote...It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing voter fraud. The Brennan Center's ongoing examination of voter ...

9 Facts That Blow Up the Voter Fraud Myth | Mother Jones

Mother Jones politics 2016/03

Mar 25, 2016 - Among the conservative talking points that refuse to die is the idea that there is widespread voter fraud in America. The most recent warning about the scourge of illegal voting came from Texas Gov.

The Success of the Voter Fraud Myth - The New York Times

The New York Times - Sep 19, 2016 -

There is essentially no voter fraud in America, but Republicans have spread the myth so persistently that a lot of people now believe it.

Here's what we know so far about voter fraud and the 2016 elections

Los Angeles Times - Oct 26, 2016

While voter fraud is rare one study found just 31 credible claims of fraud amid more than a 1 billion ballots, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has amped up charges that the election is "rigged" against him. His running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, has warned at rallies about voter fraud "around the country."

Fox Boosts Trump's "Rigged Voting" Claims With Right-Wing Zombie Myth Of Vote Flipping

Media Matters for America - Oct 27, 2016

Fox News figures are hyping unverified stories of electronic voting machines allegedly switching voters' votes for president amid cries from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of "large scale voter fraud." In fact, "just about every voting technology expert" says voting machines are not rigged to flip votes, and instead "human error" and aging machines often lead to incorrect vote choices, which can be fixed

The GOP created the "rigged vote" myth. - Slate

Slate articles jurisprudence 2016/10

Oct 17, 2016 - For the past 16 years, the GOP has fervidly stoked Americans' fears of voter fraud and repeatedly declared that ... While Democrats could point to facts and figures, Republicans could stoke paranoia...

Some Republicans Admit Voter Fraud Is a Myth -- But Their Party Hasn't Gotten the Memo - Rewire

https://rewire.news article 2016/10/17

Oct 17, 2016 - Some Republicans Admit Voter Fraud Is a MythBut Their Party Hasn't Gotten the Memo; Campaign Week in Review: 'Widespread Anti-Semitic Harassment' Aimed at Journalists This Election

Trump's Last Resort: Right-Wing Media Lies About Voter Fraud - Media Matters for America

Media Matters for America 2016/10/18

Oct 18, 2016 - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's baseless claim that the presidential election will be "rigged" because of widespread voter fraud is based on a series of myths that the right-wing media ...

Thanks To Trump, Right-Wing Media's Voter Fraud Myth Is Backfiring On The Republican Party - Media Matters for America

Media Matters for America 2016/10/20

Oct 20, 2016 - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's refusal to say whether he will accept the election results during the October 19 presidential debate is proof that right-wing media's effort to push the myth ...

The Misleading Myth of Voter Fraud in American Elections | Scholars Strategy Network

Scholars Strategy Network brief misle...

Rather, the threat comes from the myth of voter fraud used to justify rules that restrict full and equal voting rights ... partisan campaign to erect more restrictive voting rules is apace in many states, with Republicans pushing ...

How GOP's Voter Fraud Myth-Mongering Works -- The Democratic Strategist

thedemocraticstrategist.org 2016/09

Sep 20, 2016 - The New York Times editorial board opines today on "The Success of the Voter Fraud Myth" and offers a credible explanation... One reason repetition works so well in fostering myths about voter fraud is that the GOP echo chamber and message discipline are so efficient - "Repeat the lie over and over again. When faced with facts that contradict the lie, repeat it louder."

You get that from your liberal source of honesty....the real world......how dare you use facts to make us T'Rump Scumbags look stupid.

Too bad you are so delusional and so extremely gullible, NuttyDerangedman. Being as retarded as you obviously are must play a large part in your utter befuddlement and confusion.....and your idiotic support for the criminal ass-wipe and corrupt mega-liar T'Rump.

Your so funny changing my words. Not unlike your media sources you are no different. You have no leg to stand on so you lie.

Clinton is less corrupt than trump how again? Could you explain please HAHAHA!! You can't you dipshit

Too bad I am so delusional and so extremely gullible, . Being as retarded as I obviously am must play a large part in your utter befuddlement and confusion.....and my idiotic support for the criminal ass-wipe and corrupt mega-liar Clinton .

What action shall I take responsibility for?

The fact that you don't even know the correct names of the parties involved, and when someone points that out to you, you start whimpering and sniveling that instead of you learning to speak English correctly, you think everyone else should have to figure out what you were "trying" to say.

Typical con - you simply refuse to take any personal responsibility for your actions, and you expect other people to fix your mistakes and support your stupid, illiterate ass.