Donald Trump... our LAST BEST HOPE !!

Our LAST BEST chance to drain the swamp, and clean out the Washington CESSPOOL, might VERY LITERALLY be Donald TRUMP..

The Elites are trying to consolidate their power, and with the emergence of Trump and Sanders during this cycle, a Hillary Clinton Presidency would undoubtedly MAKE it EVEN TOUGHER for candidates "of the PEOPLE" to emerge in the future... because Hillary would put MORE roadblocks in place to prevent it...

We need someone who is going to roll BACK some of the CORRUPTION, for both Democrats AND Republicans... and it is NOT HILLARY CLINTON !!

THE ONLY WAY it can happen, is DONALD TRUMP !!

Dude...you keep getting BHO confused with other people.

Dude everyone knows the Douchebag doesn't have the temperament to be president.

This moron gets sent into fits of rage from tweets when people criticize him.

We have seen President Obama has had a great temperament.

As usual...you're as confused as hell.

Dude everyone knows the Douchebag doesn't have the temperament to be president.

This moron gets sent into fits of rage from tweets when people criticize him.

We have seen President Obama has had a great temperament.

As usual...you're as confused as hell.

Isn't Hillary a great ( snicker ) women's rights advocate? I ( snicker ) hear she is; but this confuses me.

I mean, other than the rights of women who live in countries who support her, like Saudi Arabia

What have I missed?

Well, at least Hillary is strong on supporting women's rights.

MIAMI — It was supposed to be a carefully planned anniversary to mark one of the most important and widely praised moments in Hillary Rodham Clinton’s political career — and to remind the country, ahead of a likely 2016 presidential campaign, about her long record as a champion for the rights of women and girls.

Instead, as Mrs. Clinton commemorates her 1995 women’s rights speech in Beijing in back-to-back events in New York, she finds herself under attack for her family foundation’s acceptance of millions of dollars in donations from Middle Eastern countries known for violence against women and for denying them many basic freedoms.

I really did not make this up. Hillary takes money from a country that executes people for witchcraft.

So, what's her problem? Could it be, she has no soul? Could it be a lust for power & contempt for fellow human beings? Could it be pure & simple greed? Could she be criminally insane? So many choices.

No doubt one of the great sages of the Liberal Forum will clear this up toot sweet.

Although I believe I see a Liberal 101 reply on the horizon. ( If any reply ). A cut to the chase - direct reply will be out of the question

We shall see.